Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (93044 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / My Husband Is Too Jealous / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by mustafa006: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Olibboy:
Say No To Under Age Marriage
Lemme come and be going.....
but you can't say no to underage prostitution abi
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2017
Henitan24:

let's get use to things/situations like, its their culture and remember no culture is superior. All culture can't act and have the same belief as yours. You shld know I respect ur ideas and perceptions more than you think but this is a 'no' for me.
Is formerly MzEddytan
SAY NO TRIBALISM

TEAM #DANITE
Why did you open new moniker nah? cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2017
youngdabold:
.....Point of correction my lord.....if they got married in 2015,then it should be when she was 14 years old......IMAGINE
14 years? Can you just imagine that?undecided
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by mustafa006: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2017
southerners and there mumu mentality, They can't say no to underage prostitution and underage baby mama's but since this is related to the north they have make noise as usual

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Henitan24(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2017
9japrof:

Sister forget danite something, if a culture doesn't confirm to acceptable norms, then it should be abolished, that you guys are promoting a detribalised body does not mean you would shy from the truth when you see it.

Killing of twins was a weird practice of the south, in the past but had to be abolished because it wasn't acceptable in the modern era. Do you know what it means to subject a 14 year old to sex, child delivery and motherhood at that tender age and you are here watering it down that it is their custom, how about if you were married out as a 14year old, would you nt champion the abolishing of that barbaric act?

Sister fear God

I understand your point and the information you re trying to pass across but do u realised that there are also many girls that are younger than that age in Southern part of Nigeria that they are already engaging in sexual intercourse, have unwanted pregnancy and will rather terminates those pregnancies likewise there are many ladies here in Northern Nigeria that they are above 25years before they get married. No matter how you guys try to criticise them that will never change their ways of life. So the more we criticise them, the more they feel inferior and distance themselves from us meanwhile we (southern) are the people in the right position to enlighten them by moving close to them in order for them to adopt our ways of life. I'm currently in North enlightening as many girls as possible the important of late marriage. Pls dont criticise what you can't amend.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by henrycantona(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2017
all this talking about Paedos self didnt the girl have pussy and well enough to accommodate a dick Mtcheeews

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by TheLawTheLegal: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it.

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.

How can you say that Islam is against marrying of an underage?
Was it not an Imam or an Islamic leader that wedded them?
If Islam is against it, then the marriage should be dissolved for being against Islam.
Or are you saying that you guys condone what is against your religion?
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Daboomb:

Sounds very reasonable!
- How come Muslims in the South dont go cutting off the head of Christians in the South?
- How come Muslims in the South dont go burning Churches in the South, when the Danish Cartoon problem erutped or the Charlie Magazine one started?
- How come Southern Muslims dont go about killing Corpers, Christians or even Ibos during any religious crisis?
-How come Southern Muslims dont go about becoming "rampaging herdsmen", killing innocent farmers?
- How come Southern Muslims dont go burning churches or killing Christians who are eating their lunch and not obliged to FAST, during rammadan?
- How come Southern Muslims and Christians eat and celebrate Rammadan and christmas together, without any bloodshed but in the North, the story is one of blood and sorrow?

Looking at all these, one can easily conclude that "Culture" of unbridled Anger and blood-letting is common in the North and these fuels their Religious intolerance, leading to the bloodshed we see everytime.

The average Northerner just does not value human life at all...and that is very sad, for a humanbeing.
You nailed it especially with the last paragraph. Kudos bro!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Olibboy: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2017
mustafa006:

but you can't say no to underage prostitution abi
goan. Na money dem dey find. hustle loyalty respect
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Henitan24(f): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:

because the old moniker is kinda controversial.

BTW there is nothing to be imagined about that my step sis got legally married at the age of 14 years also, has three beautiful kids before age 20. I Had to traveled down to Abuja for me to tell her to stop child bearing by educating her and her husband but thank God they heed to that. Let's forget about cultures, tribes, regions etc. let's focus more on individuals.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Henitan24(f): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:

BTW there is nothing to be imagined about that my step sis got legally married at the age of 14 years also, has three beautiful kids before age 20. I Had to traveled down to Abuja for me to tell her to stop child bearing by educating her and her husband but thank God they heed to that. Let's forget about cultures, tribes, regions etc. let's focus more on individuals. There is a lot we can change by doing just that.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it.

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.
so,northerner dey dey nairaland? I used to think you guys don't go to school

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
9japrof:

Sister forget danite something, if a culture doesn't confirm to acceptable norms, then it should be abolished, that you guys are promoting a detribalised body does not mean you would shy from the truth when you see it.

Killing of twins was a weird practice of the south, in the past but had to be abolished because it wasn't acceptable in the modern era. Do you know what it means to subject a 14 year old to sex, child delivery and motherhood at that tender age and you are here watering it down that it is their custom, how about if you were married out as a 14year old, would you nt champion the abolishing of that barbaric act?

Sister fear God
Auctioning a 14 year old girl for one Alhaji is all shades of wrong. The funniest thing is that these people are always making reference to the Quran to justify this barbaric act undecided
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Tiffbuxas: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

But shouldn't the subject of this Court case be a case of Paedophilia?

What law school did Judge Abdulahi Baba go to?

Nigerian law states otherwise
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Okies27:
. That's lying Lai Mohammed... There's no way 80% of Northerners will be against this and we haven't seen any mother of protest against it in the North. The northern youths are the most brainwashed of all youths in Nigeria.
And the funniest thing is that, even the vast majority of them that are educated to PhD level are still being brainwashed by Islam practices

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Really??

When I was in law school a Northern colleague of mine back then said he can never marry a girl that is more than 13!!
A lawyer saying such. We were so disgusted.
It's nice to here the view from another. Because I said if an educated person can say such how much more the uneducated?
A lawyer for that matter?undecided

Don't you think his certificate should be revoked? cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by lomprico(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tribal sentiments apart, it's sheer stupidity and an act of pedophilia for a man to wife a 15 year old girl undecided

It doesn't make sense at all

He married her at 14.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by luvlymabel: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2017
marying at the age of sixteen, infact ayam not understanding.....
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Henitan24:

BTW there is nothing to be imagined about that my step sis got legally married at the age of 14 years also, has three beautiful kids before age 20. I Had to traveled down to Abuja for me to tell her to stop child bearing by educating her and her husband but thank God they heed to that. Let's forget about cultures, tribes, regions etc. let's focus more on individuals.
The issue here is that paedophilia is very pertinent to the north. This has to do with generalism not individualism
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

lies....Keep them to ur self..Did Prophet mohammed[Piss be upon him] not marry aisha at the age of 8 Years?
Religion is north biggest problem cos it controls 99% of una Reasoning....Pls decive others,not me.

And merry the mother of jesus married a 90yrs old
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2017
lomprico:

He married her at 14.
I just got to know that
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Dollabiz: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Really
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by MaryBenn(f): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2017
wrongnumber:

What if she looks like a 30year old abi you neva see that one before?

See ur reasoning undecided does it change her age? Or change d fact that she's a child?? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by GoodMuyis(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're disappointed in me for spiting a paedophile?

This is serious!

Yes immature you!

The Article did not state the husband age either, how did you arrive at spiting a paedophile?.
I Lived in north and most of the Young folks were encourage to get married to early if education is not barrier to avoid messing around

Ho haven't you reason that media do reduce peoples age?
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Kokaine(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're disappointed in me for spiting a paedophile?

This is serious!
he refers to the tribalism in that statement

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by okenwaa(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Tufia...

We need to divide this country asap.

We are dealing with animals......marrying a girl @ the age of 14years old
And the illiterate judge too

Person no go see school but them go mk am judge........thats the one Nigeria they've bn preaching

Illiterates from the north occupying sensitive positions in the country

Check out the NNPC list d@ waas released yesterday,northerners occupying all the top posts
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Welcomme: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2017
babagy82:
I am a hausa muslim and i dont see anything wrong in doing that, Its our culture, the marriage is between 2 hausa muslims, if it were to be between a muslim and a christian then its a different issue. you cant marry a 16yrs old girl but you can be fvcking her at the age of 13 in the name of bg/gf? How hypocritical of you. I can gladly give out my daughter out for marriage at the age of 14. Whether you see it as child abuse, peodophilia, thats your problem. Its an issue of religion and culture, you have ur's i have mine.
Is this peadophile a villager too? Masviews

Cc:Fratermathy
Tosyne2much

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Welcomme:

Tosyne2much
His matter sef tire me oo. They are all the same jawe cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Kokaine:
he refers to the tribalism in that statement
The bone of contention here should be the poor 15 year old girl subjected to sex, not the tribalism in my statement

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by fratermathy(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Welcomme:

Tosyne2much

Chai! Such a pity. To even think that these are the supposedly educated ones. What will the illiterate ones now do? I can only imagine.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Yes immature you!

The Article did not state the husband age either, how did you arrive at spiting a paedophile?.
I Lived in north and most of the Young folks were encourage to get married to early if education is not barrier to avoid messing around

Ho haven't you reason that media do reduce peoples age?
I don't expect a beetle opinion from you since you're all the same
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by 4rty(f): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2017
baike:
16 years why him no go jealous

if na me saf I go jealous na
really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Time To Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.