Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (45789 Views)

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by zubby29(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
northvietnam:
The idiot is marrying his ogas left over.

My middle finger for NA
lunatic spotted
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by herkeym001(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
northvietnam:
The idiot is marrying his ogas left over.

My middle finger for NA
On a military thread

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by MrOwonikoko: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice one...but RIP to both of dem fadaz! cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by northvietnam(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
zubby29:
lunatic spotted

just like your parents.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by northvietnam(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
zubby29:
lunatic

just like your parents.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by inasman(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wish them all the best.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by amodu(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Uyi168:
Edo girls can fine for africa..!
Prettymina is it true

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by es144000: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kevsman:
and what do you mean by that? You fool
what you called me is what you are
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Kfed4ril(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Uyi168:
Edo girls can fine for africa..!

The girl is benue, it is the guy that is Edo.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Uyi168: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kfed4ril:

The girl is benue, it is the guy that is Edo.
Some1 already told me,thanks all the same
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by SFSNIPER(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2017
zeus2412:
God bless the 13 number, we the Naf13 set of the Nigerian Air force congratulate you our fellow regulars from the Nigerian Army
Zeus GOD bless you plenty. You're ruggedly good.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by SFSNIPER(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Souljaboi1:

Friday, na you be that ? Why una no con put rank for una cloth ? grin
Best wishes bro.
May Allaah bless your home and preserve you all upon goodness. smiley
Souljaboi1 you be my regular?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by BiggyBamBam: 2:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Please don't kill her like that stupid idiot who killed that beautiful Airforce girl o.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Souljaboi1: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
SFSNIPER:

Souljaboi1 you be my regular?

Not at all Sir. cheesy

One Four Nine BN, Ojo grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Bigsteveg(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
MangoTea:
Cute
Hello, can I get to know you better?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Hello, can I get to know you better?
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.