Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! (26226 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by ipobarecriminals: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
thief. Dnt let love blindfold u.Go to the prostitute/hostel with 3 soldiers, tell her quietly to confess/return the money or risk being drag/disgrace. By the way,which state/country the prostitute waka com?
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by adrian3000(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Why are you telling us?

Don't you know what to do shocked
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by joeeee240(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
NEXT THING YOU GO ASK US WHETHER TO BRUSH EVERY MORNING. NONSENSE
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Happychildlove(f): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wait till she steal ur grandma box of jewelries b4 u know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Eberex(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Some things cannot be explained. Its in the gene.
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Girl wey pull off this kind scam no be fish brain o... grin
She is because, of what use will it be to scam and steal a few thousands of naira, when she could play cool, be that good wife and get all financial assistance on a plata of GOLD..

3 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by pweetiedee(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
luminouz:

Its like ur head is not correct this morning undecided
Are u under a spell undecided
Ur making me angry with this ur mumu post??
Surely NL guys can't be this stupid naw!!!!

He loves her and he takes care of her parents -that's not bad.

The girl is an ingrate and a thief, she shouldn't be asking his grandmum for money and be stealing from her again.

Op should leave the babe ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by OldBeer: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
By the way, how much is uniuyo school fees for law students ? I wanna know .
My sis is in Uniuyo law, same level with your gf.
She paid 28k for school fees this second semester.
1st semester was about 30k.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by NnamdiN: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
I never paid up to 50k for an entire session all through my stay in uniuyo.

Just passing.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by discman2k2(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
SIMPLY AREEST HER!!!!! NO BE TODAY SHE START THAT KAIN HABIT. MORESO, WOULD U WANT TO TRANSFER SUCH GENES TO YOUR UNBORN KIDS?!!!

Do, a re-think bro.

Best of luck as u use ur head.

DJHANDSOME:
We met a year ago at a shopping mall, we got to really like each and i decided to introduce her to my grandmum(retired doctor). After just few weeks i noticed that they were getting along very well, she visits my grandmum often . Grandy likes her very much and talks about how helpful she is.

Few months ago my girl complained to my grandmum about her school fees ,she studies LAW at uniuyo, 200L. When i went home from my work (my grandmum stays in ma house), I got to know later that she collected 98,000 from my old woman as 2nd semester school? shocked I was shocked, does a federal uni charge that much ? shocked

Today, i was discussing with grandmum and she revealed she had collected huge amounts on occasions for school stuffs shocked

My grandy further inquired if i took the money she was looking for that morning, that is when i immediately proceeded to the place were grandy keeps her cash, only to find out to my suprise the money had reduced tremendously.

Why would someone i love ,adore and respect so much take advantage of a woman in her late 70 s . I am thinking of what to do next.... embarassed
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by otitokoroleti: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
shey d gal no get parent ni abi y she go dey collect skul fees from ur grandy? bro, arrest dat stupid gal asap. looking at both of una still be under 25yrs, dont let her suck dry u & grandy
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by OldBeer: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Joel3:
guy he be like say nor be naija u de stay. most Federal uni school fee is now above 80k i think. so that amount is even too small to some federal schools. but what i am against is that she is collecting it from your granny. the problem now is are you planning to marry her? and what about her parents? don't they sponsor her?
No way.
Federal unis are cheap.
My sis school fees for both semesters is about 50k and she is also a law student.
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by blackbeau1(f): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
I think the answer is obvious. Ask her what's up ? And then break up with her. Lieing to your own family for money is one thing but Lieing to your spouse family for money and stealing from them, that's low.
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Chidonc(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
imagine oo we were even planning marriage sef.

Is confronting this girl a wise decision for now? sad
bros no make me swear for you, call off the relationship without reason, calling her would only lead to pleadings and pretence of change for sometime. you steal a dime from me and we are apart, infact divorce, I see no reason why she should be duping the old woman and stealing from her at the same time and am sure you and her parents also sends her upkeep money.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by senrino(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME:

A semester can't be more than 40k sire, while a session should be 70-75k even too much.
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Manweyfitquarel(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kukuma use the girl for ritual since na so her love for Mooney reach

2 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Mintayo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
You don't have a"girl friend", this one is a thief. You should involve the police immediately.
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Seamareggae(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oga... Leave that babe and go for one better babe for nairaland... All of them commenting are single....

I no wan hear say you marry her and she steal ur money... Dump you....
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Bizgold: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
OP IS UNDER CONTROL

A Bad start for a wrong profession. Lawyer!
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Chidonc(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
senrino:

A semester can't be more than 40k sire, while a session should be 70-75k even too much.
sire I might be wrong but last time I checked, fed uni pay their school fees per section not semester.
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Joel3(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
OldBeer:
No way.
Federal unis are cheap.
My sis school fees for both semesters is about 50k and she is also a law student.
which state is that
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
She is because, of what use will it be to scam and steal a few thousands of naira, when she could play cool, be that good wife and get all financial assistance on a plata of GOLD..

...and you know she wants to be a good wife?
Seems you don't know some girls are just there for the moment.

1 Like

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by CoolChinex07: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
So u are a source of poverty alleviation for the girl and her family. A kind of mumulistic mugu. There is no any evidence that the girl even love u sef. is most likely that part of the money she steal from you and ur grandma goes to her school boyfriend. May common sense fall on you!!

4 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by joeeee240(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME. CONFRONT HER THEN NO MATTER THE ANSWER SHE GIVES DUMP HER OR STOP PICKING HER CALLS AND DUMP HER. DO IT NOW
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by YelloweWest: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Stealing from old woman. What a shameless girl

1 Like

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by harriet412(f): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
DJhandsome,

Law fees is not more that 60,000 for a session in uniuyo....

Ur babe is a thief, I think u have to confront her in a subtle way before it gets out of hand..
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by free2ryhme: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
We met a year ago at a shopping mall, we got to really like each and i decided to introduce her to my grandmum(retired doctor). After just few weeks i noticed that they were getting along very well, she visits my grandmum often . Grandy likes her very much and talks about how helpful she is.

Few months ago my girl complained to my grandmum about her school fees ,she studies LAW at uniuyo, 200L. When i went home from my work (my grandmum stays in ma house), I got to know later that she collected 98,000 from my old woman as 2nd semester school? shocked I was shocked, does a federal uni charge that much ? shocked

Today, i was discussing with grandmum and she revealed she had collected huge amounts on occasions for school stuffs shocked

My grandy further inquired if i took the money she was looking for that morning, that is when i immediately proceeded to the place were grandy keeps her cash, only to find out to my suprise the money had reduced tremendously.

Why would someone i love ,adore and respect so much take advantage of a woman in her late 70 s . I am thinking of what to do next.... embarassed

you are the most stupid human being ever

your girlfriend can poison you and your grandmother

how many times have you gone to his mother's house and steal money, ode

and you are here crying we should help you

you never die you just dey rotten, mumu

4 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by muller101(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
She is not a student op. Use ur head

1 Like

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by joeeee240(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
DJ HANDSOME FEDERAL SCHOOL FEES ARE NOT THAT EXPENSIVE ABEG
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by lamalang(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Iam very surprise you are bringing this topic here, you should be hunting for her, go and collect all your grandma money and dispose her immediately if not tunder will fire you. You brought klepto to your grandma house in the name of girlfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.