Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Day A Man Died. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day A Man Died. (770 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

The Day A Man Died. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
i am contemplating suicide.i'm broke,hungry and unemployed.i've been jumping from city to city looking for job without success.i have no hope of eating tomorrow as i have no money.this my life has to end.
Re: The Day A Man Died. by Bluezy13(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Many victims of suicide committed it after such a post as this...

Killing yourself is not the world's concern at all, so before you proceed, call your family together physically and tell them you want to commit suicide; after which you can go ahead.
At least you won't leave a problem behind if you should die.

You even have Mb and a phone to type your mind.
If I were you, I would sell the phone and start Hawking "pure water"

Re: The Day A Man Died. by NNAMDIII(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bro ño worry God dey you hear? His time is always the best izza clear?
Re: The Day A Man Died. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Bro ño worry God dey you hear? His time is always the best izza clear?

Bro,i'm tired.imagine not knowing where tomorrows food will come from.i no fit even meet my friends again.them don too try 4 me.
Re: The Day A Man Died. by Bumper0901(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hold on bro, You need godly counsel. God never leaves or forsakes His own, He is always with you even when you don't feel Him. Get closer to God, seek comfort through His word and get good role models/motivators. It is well with you.
Re: The Day A Man Died. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mr0jay:
i am contemplating suicide.i'm broke,hungry and unemployed.i've been jumping from city to city looking for job without success.i have no hope of eating tomorrow as i have no money.this my life has to end.

Any kind hearted and well meaning nairalander can help me at least let me be eating
uba bank
i'll be very grateful.
Re: The Day A Man Died. by AdmiralPato(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol..
You're not suicidal, you're only hungry

I know what it means to be suicidal,

@NNAMDII .. He even has a bank account cheesy

Struggle and pray.. God will make a way for u
Re: The Day A Man Died. by NNAMDIII(m): 1:04am On Sep 05, 2017
AdmiralPato:
Lol..
You're not suicidal, you're only hungry

I know what it means to be suicidal,

@NNAMDII .. He even has a bank account cheesy

Struggle and pray.. God will make a way for u
this robot my mention na 3 i eg.Nnamdiii

walahi when i saw the bank akant the thing just weak me grin

@bolded, you don start again you this non living thing

Isn't This Sexy And Arousing? / Touching Successful Business Woman Who Lost Her Two Legs In A Horrific / Drake:fan Remove Bra During Show On Stage