Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa (55825 Views)

2019: Atiku Reacts To Ibb’s Statement On Buhari / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
MONITZ:
. Oh brother good to hear that so u also heard it then? Though a lot of Nigerians seem to be forgotten that part of the coup plotters' speech already.....
I remember the speech but didn't understand the context. But with Nnamdi Kalu revelation about Okorocha and IBB Gay Cult. I now know what tey were talking about.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by MONITZ: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

I remember the speech but didn't understand the context. But with Nnamdi Kalu revelation about Okorocha and IBB Gay Cult. I now know what tey were talking about.
. It was the yandaudi part I guess that u didn't understand then..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Edu3Again: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
wellmax:

I'm so ashamed of you it's. So Okorocha dressed in Hausa regalia, what is shameful about that. What ever happened to your sense of tolerance.

Does the North tolerate igbo people?
Were we not called 5%, What did u say?

They appointed NNPC managers not one igbo person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
RoyalUc:

"Kanu believe Okorocha is going to be president someday hence the hatred."

That's my major worry about my Igbo brothers.
They complain they are not given adequate position/representation at the federal level and Rochas is tactfully, gradually and steadily posioning himself for presidency someday but his people are bent on destroying him just for being APC.

Most people on Nairaland that have followed me will note that I always come to Okorocha's defence in most issues. The reason is because I am very much aware of grand conspiracy by Igbo elite to do anything possible to prevent Okorocha from being President. Why IPOB started tgeir radio hate speech against Northerners, Yorubas and Okorocha was simply a ploy to create hatred for Okorocha in Igboland, declare he is not Igbo and hence not fit to represent Igbo interest. That conspiracy is real and bourn out of jealousy on the part of the Igbo elite. Why Okorocha has kept winning is because the ordinary people on the streets that don't use internet or social media love him.

Recently during the relocation of old Owerri market they went and killed a small boy then edited a video in order to defeat the aim of the relocation. Many people have been deceived into believing that the boy was killed by a stray bullet whereas he was actually shot on the head at close range on a different road 2km away from the site of demolition. Many of the projects being done by Okorocha are deliberately being destroyed or vandalized all in a bid to discredit him. This information is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Eze2000(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

Behave yourselves, clowns!

Why do u open your 32 minus 2 teeth anyhow? you can't be matured. Did u attempt to read through d conversion or see his remark to abt being a dull wit? I turned his own words right and pop out of nowhere sounding like we are kid play ball in your living room.

Tell u what,....

Name the county and period in history 'clowns' came to become and we'll see if u actually know what u are talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Abagworo:

Most people on Nairaland that have followed me will note that I always come to Okorocha's defence in most issues. The reason is because I am very much aware of grand conspiracy by Igbo elite to do anything possible to prevent Okorocha from being President. Why IPOB started tgeir radio hate speech against Northerners, Yorubas and Okorocha was simply a ploy to create hatred for Okorocha in Igboland, declare he is not Igbo and hence not fit to represent Igbo interest. That conspiracy is real and bourn out of jealousy on the part of the Igbo elite. Why Okorocha has kept winning is because the ordinary people on the streets that don't use internet or social media love him.

Recently during the relocation of old Owerri market they went and killed a small boy then edited a video in order to defeat the aim of the relocation. Many people have been deceived into believing that the boy was killed by a stray bullet whereas he was actually shot on the head at close range on a different road 2km away from the site of demolition. Many of the projects being done by Okorocha are deliberately being destroyed or vandalized all in a bid to discredit him. This information is real.
Okorocha can never be President,he can mobilize members of his gay cult and his Ogboni brotherhood if he likes.He is corrupt clown no one takes seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by okerekeikpo: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
konoplyanka:

including 99% of Igbo women are prostitutes?
how is that ur business?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by konoplyanka: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
okerekeikpo:
how is that ur business?
not my business. just for reference purpose. and to be certain that you were born by a LovePeddler.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by okerekeikpo: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
konoplyanka:

not my business. just for reference purpose. and to be certain that you were born by a LovePeddler.
grow up kid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by konoplyanka: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
okerekeikpo:
grow up kid

between me and you who is ready to swallow every spit from cownu, who is the kid?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by okerekeikpo: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
konoplyanka:

between me and you who is ready to swallow every spit from cownu, who is the kid?
don't mention me again kid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by RoyalUc(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
eksammy:
This must be Nnamdi Kanu's radio broadcast over 3 or 4 years ago.

Everyone knows he was very radical then and said much more revealing things about many igbo leaders. He did so to get attention and for people yo take him serious.

I doubt if he will say all these now because he is threading more softly and learning to use diplomacy.

The op that posted this is clearly mischievous by not stating the time and context i.e when and where the speech was made. His aim is to cause division among Ibos.

Both Nnamdi Kanu and Roochas are great Ibo sons, and they are getting on well at least politically. Just last week Both of them sat together in a meeting to discuss the welfare of Igbos and Nogeria.

So before you take up arms....ask the poster when and where this rant was made. If its on radio....then ignore it and assume it was part of NK's propaganda to get attention back then.

If what you said is true, has he come up to retract this statement (since you impliedly acknowledge is was wrong) and apologise to Rochas?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by RoyalUc(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
ESDKING:

Calm down and listen to the audio first

Facts and figures !!.
Again, the audio was made before Kanu's arrest ie, bf 2015

What difference does that make? The content of the audio is no more thesame? Or he has publicly retracted the statement and apologised for such careless, malicious and scandalous statement?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2017
RoyalUc:

What difference does that make? The content of the audio is no more thesame? Or he has publicly retracted the statement and apologised for such careless, malicious and scandalous statement?
Nnamdi Kalu never retracted the statement.He is a straight shooter he speaks the truth to those in power.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Deflorence(f): 1:12am On Sep 02, 2017
grin angry
MXrap:

That guy is hopeless in life. Each time I read some of his msg I usually call my wife to come and read to see what someone that's almost 50 writes. She will laugh and laugh.

At times I wonder if he reads the rubbish he usually type. Tell me any Igbo man that will vote the incompetent failed one-legged limping Okorocha? Even Imo state people hates the guy beyond measure. Is it the civil servants or pensioners? Abeg I tire. cheesy
Hahahahaha, mr husband. Dont expect you to be here.
So you can say something like this against a governor but was attacking me in the other thread for speaking up.
People like you need GOD more than any other thing. grin
MXrap:

That guy is hopeless in life. Each time I read some of his msg I usually call my wife to come and read to see what someone that's almost 50 writes. She will laugh and laugh.

At times I wonder if he reads the rubbish he usually type. Tell me any Igbo man that will vote the incompetent failed one-legged limping Okorocha? Even Imo state people hates the guy beyond measure. Is it the civil servants or pensioners? Abeg I tire. cheesy
Hahahahaha, mr husband. Dont expect you to be here.
So you can say something like this against a governor but was attacking me in the other thread for speaking up.
People like you need GOD more than any other thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Yyeske(m): 1:59am On Sep 02, 2017
You guys should just free this guy, a gay or cultist, he still remains the number one citizen of Imo state and should be respected please.
You should not vilify him because he's an APC member and hated unecessarily by IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
You guys should just free this guy, a gay or cultist, he still remains the number one citizen of Imo state and should be respected please.
You should not vilify him because he's an APC member and hated unecessarily by IPOB
Respect is something earned not something given.
Should Nigerians have respected Abacha and IBB despite the atrocities they committed against the Nigeria public. Okorocha falls in the same class with IBB and Abacha.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:

Thats the point. Rochas has shown that truly he is a politician and can be trusted with power.

Rochas is the only governor that stood up to IPOB since day one. They hate him for that.

The coward Obiano did not move an inch until they travelled from abia to anambra to declare no election.

Rochas should be considered for the SGF position, when power rotate to the west in 2019 or 2023
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 02, 2017
TheCabal:

Thats the point. Rochas has shown that truly he is a politician and can be trusted with power.

Rochas is the only governor that stood up to IPOB since day one. They hate him for that.

The coward Obiano did not move an inch until they travelled from abia to anambra to declare no election.

Rochas should be considered for the SGF position, when power rotate to the west in 2019 or 2023
"The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for
embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without
requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went
on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions. "
This is from the Wikileaks about Okorocha
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ABUJA483_a.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Yyeske(m): 3:00am On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

"The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for
embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without
requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went
on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions. "
This is from the Wikileaks about Okorocha
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ABUJA483_a.html
Nobody is saying he's absolutely clean but much of the hatred is because he's in APC, afterall with all the allegations against GEJ, so many IPOB miscreants still want him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Nobody is saying he's absolutely clean but much of the hatred is because he's in APC, afterall with all the allegations against GEJ, so many IPOB miscreants still want him
The hatred is because he is one of the thousands of corrupt politicians that has brought down this great nation and stifled it's development. Countries that started with the same level of development with Nigeria such as Malaysia,Singapore,UAE have left us behind because primitive politicians like Okorocha are only interested in looting the state dry.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Yyeske(m): 4:02am On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

The hatred is because he is one of the thousands of corrupt politicians that has brought down this great nation and stifled it's development. Countries that started with the same level of development such as Nigeria such as Malaysia,Singapore,UAE have left us behind because primitive politicians like Okorocha are only interested in looting the state dry.
Since he's one of the thousands, why must he be the only one being mentioned everytime
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 02, 2017
He is too insulting. He doesnt need to hate to make a point.

But then...He might be right. Rochas will be a wise man to ignore else he will be dragged
to the mud.

He that is down fears no fall
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 02, 2017
FrancisDiote:
He is too insulting. He doesnt need to hate to make a point.

But then...He might be right. Rochas will be a wise man to ignore else he will be dragged
to the mud.

He that is down fears no fall
Fani Kayode has repeated exactly what Nnamdi Kalu has said about Okorocha
http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/27/imo-killings-okorocha-filthy-sodomite-one-legged-ritualist-fani-kayode/
http://punchng.com/fani-kayode-to-rochas-okorocha-you-have-betrayed-igbo-people/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Okorocha worst nightware.Nnamdi Kanu and Fani Kayode

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by stevedre: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've said it on several occasions that I'm NOT against Kanu's struggle. However, the sh*t I won't take from him is the continuous insults and propaganda he uses. WTF is wrong with his handlers and supporters? is the average supporter of his so dumb and foolish? Thought ibos infer that they're more sophisticated than the Yoruba folks, but this Kanu sh*t confirms their abject stupidity and total lack of reason. What still baffles me his how a huge chunk of an entire educated and literate group would submit their thinking faculty to a mad man...I'm still stunned!

This rubbish is an insult to smart Igbo people but I guess any one can make a youtube video behind a pic and claim to be Nnadi Kalu. I do not belief this stale youtube gibbers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
stevedre:

This rubbish is an insult to smart Igbo people but I guess any one can make a youtube video behind a pic and claim to be Nnadi Kalu. I do not belief this stale youtube gibbers.
That was Nnanmdi Kalu and said the same thing during an interview with Saharatv
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Since he's one of the thousands, why must he be the only one being mentioned everytime
Because he acts holier than thou despite the fact he his one of the biggest thieves and scammers out of the thousands that looted

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
konoplyanka:

lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.