Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa (55826 Views)

2019: Atiku Reacts To Ibb’s Statement On Buhari / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by nNEOo(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
I no talk am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by cr7rooney10(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
What type of news is dis leni odun

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Rantings of a mad man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by ChykeBivins(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
This na old gist na

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2017
MrRhymes101:
What does it take? Becoming gay?? What ever happened to "man know man" in naija...
sit down there.
You haven't seen anything.

You think say na only woman dey open? Dey there

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by PStacks(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu the Bitter one. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2017
I knew that useless okorocha was an ogbonni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2017
MasterKim:
The road to power and riches is never pure.

[s]Even bill gates steal from apple and Steve jobs sef steal from Steve wozniak[/s]
sharrrap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Benekruku(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Kanu is bringing IBB into it again grin grin grin

The guy won miss at all cost!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Benekruku(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

Go and ask Nnamdi Kalu. I believe everything he said. How did Okorocha acquire his wealth?The explanation by Nnamdi Kalu seems credible. This man went from being a bus driver like Chris Uba and Emeka Offor to becoming a billionaire after doing goverment contracts.Do you know what it takes to get a goverment contract in Nigeria from the likes of IBB?

Smh....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Cuteogbus: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:
Start listening from the 4:00 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOQ_h0YZpbU
It's No News That Okorocha Is Gay Na ... But IBB.. Shoking!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by ActionsShure: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2017
Naija version of illuminati

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Myself2(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

Go and ask Nnamdi Kalu. I believe everything he said. How did Okorocha acquire his wealth?The explanation by Nnamdi Kalu seems credible. This man went from being a bus driver like Chris Uba and Emeka Offor to becoming a billionaire after doing goverment contracts.Do you know what it takes to get a goverment contract in Nigeria from the likes of IBB?

Ok we should ask IBB to clarify the allegations TRUTHFULLY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Kylekent59: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Politicians are never to be trusted. They are the greatest scammer in the world.
They have human wisdom(a scenario where by they give youths 500 each to support them,there by buying their destinies and in the end they wouldn't fufil their promises there by making the masses suffer)

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by CrtlAltDel: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Kanu is a just a mofo....he should know that what goes around comes around, today you insult your elders...tomorrow, you will be insulted by your sons mate.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by TundeHashim(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2017
I've said it on several occasions that I'm NOT against Kanu's struggle. However, the sh*t I won't take from him is the continuous insults and propaganda he uses. WTF is wrong with his handlers and supporters? is the average supporter of his so dumb and foolish? Thought ibos infer that they're more sophisticated than the Yoruba folks, but this Kanu sh*t confirms their abject stupidity and total lack of reason. What still baffles me his how a huge chunk of an entire educated and literate group would submit their thinking faculty to a mad man...I'm still stunned!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by MXrap: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Chai..Kanu abeg. cheesy

Though this is a statement of fact but Nnamdi Kanu has completely destroyed Okorocha by unveiling this hidden truth.

Kanu it is not fair exposing this, remember this is some people's governor and leader.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Antipob777(f): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
This clearly shows how childish Lani is. is this supposed to be news.

The more reason they say he was a school drop out.

Lani is and illiterate for spoken this rubbish.

Rocha's has money and we all knows but just imagine what Lani has just spoke just to impress his brainwashed Ipob fools.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Arizona042: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2017
MasterKim:
The road to power and riches is never pure.

Even bill gates steal from apple and Steve jobs sef steal from Steve wozniak

Bill Gates didn't steal from Apple,rather IBM. Steve Wozniack was a cofounder of Microsoft with Gates.

Get ur facts tight before spewing trash

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Bizibi(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2017
This man's mouth and ego go make am fail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by LordKO(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2017
It's unfortunate that parochial people like Nnamdi Kanu and his ilks has over the years continuously misinterpret what the press in the era of IBB government termed "homosexual government." That phrase was a metaphor not literal in meaning. . . About 99 percent of government positions then were occupied by men. There wasn't anything like gay cult within that government.

Meanwhile, Okorocha been a government contractor, like most are even till today, didn't make him a fraudster. Although, I hold no brief for him but I must assert that he's one of the most conscientious businessmen I've ever known.

Nnamdi Kanu should adopt a more diplomatic approach in carrying out his agitation activities and avoid incurring the wrath of every movers and shakers of the society. This will be for his own benefits in the long run.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:
Start watching the video from the 4 Minute mark for the revelations from Nnamdi Kalu about Okorocha

What fvcking revelation does he have to offer, this fool called nnamdi that keeps fooling people,him own yansh no dirty? He shud shut his poo stinking mouth abeg.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by magoo10(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Nigerians are cowards,see how they are insulting KANU for speaking out despite the fact that those affected are highly placed persons perceived as gods,if the truth and secret of what has kept Nigeria where it is today is revealed Nigerians will weep.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by superman(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2017
The gathering of the zoo

Nnamdi Kanu well spot on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Gkemz: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2017
He's a devilish and cunning man sent from the pit of hell to impoverish Imo so as to ground every opposition. He's proven himself to be a ruthless occult man by the recent development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by michoim(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2017
This mentally derailed Kanu is talking trash. He is always an impostor and an innate propagandist.
*Kanu claims he is good at getting information, even the one that exist before he was born, whether true or not; then he should tell us the name of the so called Hausa man that is Okorocha father and his overall identity for verification.
* Kanu asked where Okorocha got the money that he use to establish school. Then Kanu should tell us all those that establish schools, where they get their money from.
* Kanu ply his trade by launching hate speeches against his perceived opponent. I think Okorocha should sue him for defamation of character. Kanu believe Okorocha is going to be president someday hence the hatred. He said Okorocha is not an igbo man yet Okorocha had perform better than some of his predecessors as governor.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by omooba969(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've said it on several occasions that I'm NOT against Kanu's struggle. However, the sh*t I won't take from him is the continuous insults and propaganda he uses. WTF is wrong with his handlers and supporters? is the average supporter of his so dumb and foolish? Thought ibos infer that they're more sophisticated than the Yoruba folks, but this Kanu sh*t confirms their abject stupidity and total lack of reason. What still baffles me his how a huge chunk of an entire educated and literate group would submit their thinking faculty to a mad man...I'm still stunned!

Bro,his followers are the set of people specially designed to test run stupidity.do you know you must pay 3k to join ipob.am not joking.just came back from onitcha yesterday and I confirmed. How foolish can his followers be for God sake.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by okerekeikpo: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Anything my supreme leader says is true, it was on the news that he belongs to ogboni confraternity

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.