Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa (55829 Views)

2019: Atiku Reacts To Ibb’s Statement On Buhari / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by flimsy2(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Lolz...here to read comment... owerri people knows better.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by seuncyrus(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've said it on several occasions that I'm NOT against Kanu's struggle. However, the sh*t I won't take from him is the continuous insults and propaganda he uses. WTF is wrong with his handlers and supporters? is the average supporter of his so dumb and foolish? Thought ibos infer that they're more sophisticated than the Yoruba folks, but this Kanu sh*t confirms their abject stupidity and total lack of reason. What still baffles me his how a huge chunk of an entire educated and literate group would submit their thinking faculty to a mad man...I'm still stunned!

Seriously bro I'm still confused ...don't know how this guy did it ...I started listening at 4:00 and I had to stop it after a minute. I still don't understand how a man like this was able to brainwash these people ...then I looked at the comment section on YouTube and I can see it is really a lost cause
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by abbeyty(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2017
where was he referring to as a zoo in that speech ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
IPOB piglets and lunatics at it again, licking the arse of their pig master. grin I can't believe I was actually once a Biafran supporter since my UNN days till last year, when I thought it was an intellectually interesting movement. Until I saw these pathetic, mindless zombie miscreants in awe of their charlatan leader and I couldn't imagine being roped into a movement with these lunatics. A great, big chunk of the Igbo nation are highly scarred and traumatized and proven embarrassingly susceptible to the machinations of a deranged charlatan. I seriously fear for our future. Worse still is the complete and total silence of the Igbo intellectual class. Odikwa egwu o....Ezigbo nsogbu di.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by sapele914(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

They are both scammers. He revealed how former bus driver Okorocha made all his wealth by swindling people and goverments.
How does he know,did he grow up in the north with Governor Okorocha?where did his own father get money to send him to the U.K. When he was rusticated from UNN?,stupid useless rodent opening his mouth,what President Buhari will do with this kanu dude for trying to destabilize his Government,just keep watching this space.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Milestones: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2017
KANU SHUT UP HIS DIRTY TRAP, KANU IS NOT FIT TO CONDEMN ANYBODY, LIVING OR DEAD. HE IS WORSE OF ALL BEING. HOGWASH!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
manikspears:

Bro,his followers are the set of people specially designed to test run stupidity.do you know you must pay 3k to join ipob.am not joking.just came back from onitcha yesterday and I confirmed. How foolish can his followers be for God sake.
And someone is comparing catalonia to IPOB. Money for freedom , the dude does rock igbo attire well

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

If this line of reasoning is valid, Dangote who has business in South west is a Yoruba man?!
So if I get my wealth from Brazil, I am a Brazilian shocked shocked

U seem not to get my point Sire. Rochaw Okorocha is a Hausa man. His father is Hausa n his mother is igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by MalcoImX: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Almaiga:
You're right, Baki shi kan yanka Wuya. cheesy
Na so bruh!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Eze2000(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Takes one to know one...their problem.

I'm sure you know crooks and fraudsters, even worthless people.....you sure know buhari and Sariki.

Apparently' u are a crook and useless being...... You know how I cane to that conclusion right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Princewilla:
grin
That is a cult Bro. U are actually a fool if u think u can survive in this Nigeria game of death with your textbooks Bro. It ain't easy cause my Papa had to drop out of politics because of this. You want to climb up the social leader it ain't easy, it comes with sacrifices. They all make deals with the devil, it might come in Alfa form or even in Pastor 's attire, or even the devil him self. Mind you this ain't the real Ogboni, this one is Behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Princewilla:
grin
That is a cult Bro. U are actually a fool if u think u can survive in this Nigeria game of death with your textbooks Bro. It ain't easy cause my Papa had to drop out of politics because of this. You want to climb up the social leader it ain't easy, it comes with sacrifices. They all make deals with the devil, it might come in Alfa form or even in Pastor 's attire, or even the devil him self. Mind you this ain't the real Ogboni, this one is modernized
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eze2000:

I'm sure you know crooks and fraudsters, even worthless people.....you sure know buhari and Sariki.

Apparently' u are a crook and useless being...... You know how I cane to that conclusion right?

Dimwit spotted... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by sirlop(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle is a "Governor" of a whole state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria recognized all over the world, what is Kanu? angry
Who amongst them pulls more crowd? I don't mean stage managed crowd. Who amongst them talks and people listen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hizzy:

I don't have energy to write long easy but you can digest this Nigeria will be divided very soon and UN she's not tired of sending troops if Nigeria do any how she will receive hot beating of UN
grin
Hizzy:

I don't have energy to write long easy but you can digest this Nigeria will be divided very soon and UN she's not tired of sending troops if Nigeria do any how she will receive hot beating of UN
��� hot beating? People like you don't know Nada. Cause UN is political tool, once Nigeria bow to US. Problem solved
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Anything my supreme leader says is true, it was on the news that he belongs to ogboni confraternity

So your Supreme Leader is also truthful when he said 90% of Igbo girls are prostitutes and a lot of your people are pigs and Idiot?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by LexngtonSteele: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
manikspears:

How did you know it is true? It is called a secret gay cult,are you and kanu members, did they bust your assess ? Cos I can see you are still feeling the pain.

LOL...you are a wicked man. ..you finished magoo10's career.

You exposed him and Kanu for being members of a gay cult.

magoo10 take this ... to lubricate

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
magoo10:

Instead of you to go and ask your father who should have wisdom the question I asked you ,you are here exhibiting ignorance and wasting your mb,all this children self

Ignorant idiot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

LOL...you are a wicked man. ..you finished magoo10's career.

You exposed him and Kanu for being members of a gay cult.

magoo10 take this ... to lubricate

Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
And someone is comparing catalonia to IPOB. Money for freedom , the dude does rock igbo attire well

Shebi the guy na business man and he see say stupid people dey ground wey dey find person wey go deceive them.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Vutseck(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
MalcoImX:
A Hausa idiom says something to the effect that: 'Your mouth can slit your throat,' or 'Your mouth can send you to jail.'
In any case, na you get your mouth.

did you say slitting throat

So everything about Hausa is all about killing

boko haram wasn't a mistake after all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:
Give me names of countries that have receive hot beating from UN since you were born.
Have you heard UN fighting wars in any country?
They will just be releasing statements of condemnation while the war is going on.
Take Syria as example,how many years is this?
You guys should not allow people to brainwash you guys.
Some of your people went to their early grave while celebrating Trump election victory because they were brainwashed and lied to that trump will give them Biafra within one week if sworn in.
Has trump made any statement about Biafra since he was sworn in?
Trump even sold war planes to Nigeria and this planes could even be use in your Biafra land if you guys try any rubbish.

Stop reading propaganda and face facts on ground.
You Un don't have any fighting force and Nigeria have so many allies in UN that also have their investment here and this countries will not want any instability in Nigeria.
you actually justify Nigeria as a jungle it's only in the that civilians jubilating got shot
when UN will be pressuring Nigeria left and right what are they doing #beating-nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by PHILipu1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hizzy:
you actually justify Nigeria as a jungle it's only in the that civilians jubilating got shot
when UN will be pressuring Nigeria left and right what are they doing #beating-nigeria
Is just a matter of the federal government tagging you guys as terrorists that want to over throw the government and the UN will just turn it's face and face another side.
Is the UN beating Nigeria about bokoharam or the shites that were killed?
Don't deceive urself to go and die for nothing ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by diadem10: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
MXrap:
Chai..Kanu abeg. cheesy

Though this is a statement of fact but Nnamdi Kanu has completely destroyed Okorocha by unveiling this hidden truth.

Kanu it is not fair exposing this, remember this is some people's governor and leader.

Truth? The same Kanu that lied about the Jews confirming the DNA test with him? Lol.
or the plenty of lies about Trump and Putin coming to Nigeria to actualise Biafra until Putin disgraced Ipob on twitter.

I always wonder if Igbos as yourself has a functioning brain to not know Kanu is a big scammer..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by MXrap: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Forget the usual NL bickering between different tribes here. We know our own and know what is happening in our midst more than an outsider. What Kanu said is the truth already known by many Igbos out there. The information NK is trying to pass across has been in the open domain amongst Igbos.

diadem10:

Truth? The same Kanu that lied about the Jews confirming the DNA test with him? Lol.
or the plenty of lies about Trump and Putin coming to Nigeria to actualise Biafra until Putin disgraced Ipob on twitter.

I always wonder if Igbos as yourself has a functioning brain to not know Kanu is a big scammer..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by DocHMD: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've said it on several occasions that I'm NOT against Kanu's struggle. However, the sh*t I won't take from him is the continuous insults and propaganda he uses. WTF is wrong with his handlers and supporters? is the average supporter of his so dumb and foolish? Thought ibos infer that they're more sophisticated than the Yoruba folks, but this Kanu sh*t confirms their abject stupidity and total lack of reason. What still baffles me his how a huge chunk of an entire educated and literate group would submit their thinking faculty to a mad man...I'm still stunned!

Liar mohammed, Don't worry, the ibos and 5%ers you hate will condemn Kanu and then unite with your muslim zoogerian skull. Insha Allah!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by diadem10: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
MXrap:
Forget the usual NL bickering between different tribes here. We know our own and know what is happening in our midst more than an outsider. What Kanu said is the truth already known by many Igbos out there. The information NK is trying to pass across has been in the open domain amongst Igbos.

Lmao. That lot of you spread rumours about him just because he's affiliated with Apc does not make the so called rumour true.

If there's anyone that should be called gay among your governors, look no far from Obiano who's bleaching for no reason yet he's not as maligned as Rochas until he came out to oppose Igbos. The fact is Igbos are hate mongers who keeps spreading baseless stories with nothing to back them up. I recall the lies against Ojukwu's son but as soon as he came out to debunk the lies, he was called different names and a bastard that was disowned by Ojukwu.

All I know is any movement that has its foundation in lies and hates won't come into fruition and the main reason why I dislike Ipob and their stupidity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by DocHMD: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
LordKO:
It's unfortunate that parochial people like Nnamdi Kanu and his ilks has over the years continuously misinterpret what the press in the era of IBB government termed "homosexual government." That phrase was a metaphor not literal in meaning. . . About 99 percent of government positions then were occupied by men. There wasn't anything like gay cult within that government.

Meanwhile, Okorocha been a government contractor, like most are even till today, didn't make him a fraudster. Although, I hold no brief for him but I must assert that he's one of the most conscientious businessmen I've ever known.

Nnamdi Kanu should adopt a more diplomatic approach in carrying out his agitation activities and avoid incurring the wrath of every movers and shakers of the society. This will be for his own benefits in the long run.

How serious did you take Diplomatic Uwazurike's struggle? The movers and shakers are the PEOPLE not the "homoerectile" buffoons and scumbags parading themselves as politicians. You can lament all you want Cry till you quench! Kanu's followership keepa soaring.

Stay on your fuckinng own! Simple message!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:
Kanu is bringing IBB into it again grin grin grin

The guy won miss at all cost!
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by henryhemon(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
chinoxstock:

Why won't they insult you when you don't have sense. Ewu!

See who dey call me ewu! Ewu nkita ara. Anamunu. Onye isi na adigi nma. Ahuru na Ara na gbagi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by LordKO(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

How serious did you take Diplomatic Uwazurike's struggle? The movers and shakers are the PEOPLE not the "homoerectile" buffoons and scumbags parading themselves as politicians. You can lament all you want Cry till you quench! Kanu's followership keepa soaring.

Stay on your fuckinng own! Simple message!

I wonder what's so difficult for small-minded and foolish people like you and your ilks to keep off my mention. I don't associate with an inconsequential entity like you.

Next time look for your mates to pick on. I don't need your stupid opinion to validate my submissions. Now vamoose.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by MXrap: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
General, I don't want to engage in this discussion because it bothers on a sitting governor. Put aside who is bleaching or who looks like a gay, the fact you need to know is that what NK said is something we Igbos knows amongst us. Ipob issues aside, it is no blackmail but NK has said, has always been a public knowledge, at least among the Igbos. I am not a member of Ipob neither do I key into their ideology. I am their strong critic here but NK has said what we have always known. I am not asking you to believe me but someday you shall hear it on the street. Let us leave it at that. We are Igbos and we know ourselves.

diadem10:

Lmao. That lot of you spread rumours about him just because he's affiliated with Apc does not make the so called rumour true.

If there's anyone that should be called gay among your governors, look no far from Obiano who's bleaching for no reason yet he's not as maligned as Rochas until he came out to oppose Igbos. The fact is Igbos are hate mongers who keeps spreading baseless stories with nothing to back them up. I recall the lies against Ojukwu's son but as soon as he came out to debunk the lies, he was called different names and a bastard that was disowned by Ojukwu.

All I know is any movement that has its foundation in lies and hates won't come into fruition and the main reason why I dislike Ipob and their stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over / Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.