Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa (55827 Views)

2019: Atiku Reacts To Ibb’s Statement On Buhari / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by superman(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
And just last week Okorohausa zoo soldiers killed our people in Owerri

Stick to the truth

Ndi ara

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by femolii: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2017
director of pigs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by wellmax(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Edu3Again:

I'm so ashamed of you it's. So Okorocha dressed in Hausa regalia, what is shameful about that. What ever happened to your sense of tolerance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by omenkaLives(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2017
thunder74:
When you see smoke, look very well, there is fire somewhere.
FFK used the word "sodomy" to describe him.
...and Kanu used pigs, idiot, and prøstitutes to describe ibos.

I think i subscribe to what you said. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by wellmax(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2017
Franco93:
Nnamdi Kanu got his facts, Rochas should come and prove him wrong
he's got nothing to answer a scammer and attention seeker.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Kanu has guts I swear. Been hearing this but no one has come out openly like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2017
magoo10:
Nigerians are cowards,see how they are insulting KANU for speaking out despite the fact that those affected are highly placed persons perceived as gods,if the truth and secret of what has kept Nigeria where it is today is revealed Nigerians will weep.

How did you know it is true? It is called a secret gay cult,are you and kanu members, did they bust your assess ? Cos I can see you are still feeling the pain.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by millionboi(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle is a "Governor" of a whole state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria recognized all over the world, what is Kanu? angry
u sld ve first asked who are u?

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by superman(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Does it surprise Buhari that have killed so many people doesn't bother them

The zoo is pure evil

Nnamdi should be left alone and face your zoo wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by wellmax(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2017
LordKO:
It's unfortunate that parochial people like Nnamdi Kanu and his ilks has over the years continuously misinterpret what the press in the era of IBB government termed "homosexual government." That phrase was a metaphor not literal in meaning. About 99 percent of government positions then were occupied by men. There wasn't anything like gay cult within that government.

Meanwhile, Okorocha been a government contractor like most are even till today didn't make him a fraudster.

Although, I hold no brief for him (Okorocha) but I must assert that he's one of the most conscientious businessmen I've ever known.

Nnamdi Kanu should adopt a more diplomatic approach in carrying out his agitation activities and avoid incurring the wrath of every movers and shakers of the society. This will be for his own benefits in the long run.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Pidginwhisper: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

Go and ask Nnamdi Kalu.I believe everything he said.How did Okorocha acquire his wealth?The explanation by Nnamdi Kalu seems credible. This man went from being a bus driver like Chris Uba and Emeka Offor to becoming a billionaire after doing goverment contracts.Do you know what it takes to get a goverment contract in Nigeria from the likes of IBB?
See them, Na hearsay dem go dey blv..if Nnamdi tmorow tell you na ur father dey do you..you go blv..Cmon sense no common at all at all...No wonder wen he say Una be pigs & Idiots una agree..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by GavelSlam: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Let us assume Okorocha's father is Hausa is that meant to be a bad thing?

If it is a bad thing should we blame Rochas or the Igbo woman who opened her legs?

Should we also blame the Igbo man who couldn't take care of his wife but accepted her with open arms when she returned with 2 boys from her sojourn?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:
He accused Okorocha of belonging to IBB homosexual cult and how he continuously scammed people and defrauded goverment in police uniform contract and purchase of plane for the goverment to acquire his wealth.
Nothing new, it's common knowledge. Obj jocularly campaigned with it in 2010.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by superman(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2017
All these bitter comments here should just go and drink gutter water

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2017
LordKO:
It's unfortunate that parochial people like Nnamdi Kanu and his ilks has over the years continuously misinterpret what the press in the era of IBB government termed "homosexual government." That phrase was a metaphor not literal in meaning. . . About 99 percent of government positions then were occupied by men. There wasn't anything like gay cult within that government.

Meanwhile, Okorocha been a government contractor like most are even till today didn't make him a fraudster.

Although, I hold no brief for him (Okorocha) but I must assert that he's one of the most conscientious businessmen I've ever known.

Nnamdi Kanu should adopt a more diplomatic approach in carrying out his agitation activities and avoid incurring the wrath of every movers and shakers of the society. This will be for his own benefits in the long run.
You are 101% wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by magoo10(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2017
manikspears:

How did you know it is true? It is called a secret gay cult,are you and kanu members, did they bust your assess ? Cos I can see you are still feeling the pain.
feel which pain go and sleep you are a coward,ask your father why Nigeria has so much resources since 1960 yet there is so much suffering in the land,just do the assignment and report back to me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by farem: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

Go and ask Nnamdi Kalu. I believe everything he said. How did Okorocha acquire his wealth?The explanation by Nnamdi Kalu seems credible. This man went from being a bus driver like Chris Uba and Emeka Offor to becoming a billionaire after doing goverment contracts.Do you know what it takes to get a goverment contract in Nigeria from the likes of IBB?

Are you saying this was the way of billionaire Ifeanyi Uba too or you just being hard on okorocha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by PHILipu1(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:
He accused Okorocha of belonging to IBB homosexual cult and how he continuously scammed people and defrauded goverment in police uniform contract and purchase of plane for the goverment to acquire his wealth.
One thing i can predict is that Okorocha will be president of Nigeria one day and you guys from south-east should start to like him because i can see and feel that he is the only one that the northerners will gladly vote for when the presidency come down to south zone.

You guys should stop this politics of hatred of the north.
The north is not your problem but your leaders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by LordKO(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
You are 101% wrong.

I wonder who told you that I care about opinion of a small-minded person like you. Kindly vamoose and look for your mates elsewhere to pick on. I don't join issue with people like you and your ilks.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2017
MrRhymes101:
What does it take? Becoming gay?? What ever happened to "man know man" in naija...
No smoke without fire. This gay ritual thing has stuck with Rochas ever since I started hearing about him as a young adult. Rochas has also undeniably dabbled into 419 (advance fee fraud)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2017
LordKO:

I wonder who told you that I care about opinion of a small-minded person like you. Kindly vamoose and look for your mates elsewhere to pick on. I don't join issue with people like you and your ilks.
You are a gay ritualist yourself, that's why you resort to insults. I can never be your type mahn! Never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by BiggyBamBam: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2017
No wonder he loves to go pay homage to the Sultan of Sokoto

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by omenkaLives(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash from an old sad nigga
Mynd44, Seun, is this sort of moniker and signature not a violation of rule 2? Besides the fact the op violates rule 19. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2017
magoo10:

feel which pain go and sleep you are a coward,ask your father why Nigeria has so much resources yet there is suffering in the land,just do the assignment and report back to me.

Your brain is nothing but saw dust that is for sure and I won't say a word about your Father because I was properly trained and well brought up.I know this would be hard for you to comprehend,so call the wisest person around you to explain: the reason why Nigeria is not working is because no one is patriotic anymore,from the first class to the poor all they want is money by any means necessary. Another reason is because of foolish people (people like you). Who don't have a mind of their own,because if you do, your brain will read in between the lines that kanu is making use of the likes of you to gain popularity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by LordKO(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've said it on several occasions that I'm NOT against Kanu's struggle. However, the sh*t I won't take from him is the continuous insults and propaganda he uses. WTF is wrong with his handlers and supporters? is the average supporter of his so dumb and foolish? Thought ibos infer that they're more sophisticated than the Yoruba folks, but this Kanu sh*t confirms their abject stupidity and total lack of reason. What still baffles me his how a huge chunk of an entire educated and literate group would submit their thinking faculty to a mad man...I'm still stunned!

Kindly shut up. Never you ever again dare pick on a whole tribe just to spite a group within it. Not every Igbo person is an IPOB proponent.

Only small-minded people like you are tribalistic. In fact, I don't see any difference between you and the IPOB proponents.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

One thing i can predict is that Okorocha will be president of Nigeria one day and you guys from south-east should start to like him because i can see and feel that he is the only one that the northerners will gladly vote for when the presidency come down to south zone.

You guys should stop this politics of hatred of the north.
The north is not your problem but your leaders.
Rochas is free to become anything, it's his right. Our votes have never counted anyway. Not as if Rochas is the only politician involved in gay rituals and other nefarious activities. There is no clean politician in power in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by winkmart: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2017
Warefa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by PHILipu1(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2017
One thing i can predict is that Okorocha will be president of Nigeria one day and you guys from south-east should start to like him and support him because i can see and feel that he is the only one in south-east that the northerners will gladly vote for when the presidency come down to south zone.
And we all know that nobody can be Nigeria president without massive votes from the north.

You guys should stop this politics of hating the north because this is how you guys voted wrongly last time and lost the number three position in Nigeria (senate president) due to religion and tribal bigotry.

The north is not your problem but your leaders from south-east.

Biafra will never come in the next 200 years and you guys better live with this gospel truth and stop wasting your time ok.
Even Cownu know this but just want to be famous and make more money.

The truth is that Cownu is a grade of scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by magoo10(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2017
manikspears:

Your brain is nothing but saw dust that is for sure and I won't say a word about your Father because I was properly trained and well brought up.I know this would be hard for you to comprehend,so call the wisest person around you to explain: the reason why Nigeria is not working is because no one is patriotic anymore,from the first class to the poor all they want is money by any means necessary. Another reason is because of foolish people (people like you). Who don't have a mind of their own,because if you do, your brain will read in between the lines that kanu is making use of the likes of you to gain popularity.
you said you are educated but you can't comprehend,I did not insult your father I only gave you an assignment to go and ask your father ,is that an insult? No,now go and ask your father what I told you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.