Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa (55828 Views)

2019: Atiku Reacts To Ibb’s Statement On Buhari / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by AWOisaCOWARD: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2017
manikspears:

Are you high, you didn't pay 3k to join ipob? Has he even told you his plan when or if biafra is achieved? You are like the keke napep man that said they promised them money if biafra is achieved.

"Lie once and tell more lies to cover the previous lies.......... LIE MOHAMMED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by magoo10(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2017
manikspears:

Calm down let me finish talking to people with wisdom.
Instead of you to go and ask your father who should have wisdom the question I asked you ,you are here exhibiting ignorance and wasting your mb,all this children self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by henryhemon(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

Go and ask Nnamdi Kalu. I believe everything he said. How did Okorocha acquire his wealth?The explanation by Nnamdi Kalu seems credible. This man went from being a bus driver like Chris Uba and Emeka Offor to becoming a billionaire after doing goverment contracts.Do you know what it takes to get a goverment contract in Nigeria from the likes of IBB?

Why won't you believe him,aren't you one of his? Whatever you believe doesn't change anything from okorocha,its only children of hate that has been questioning okorocha's wealth the likes of you and FFK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

One thing i can predict is that Okorocha will be president of Nigeria one day and you guys from south-east should start to like him because i can see and feel that he is the only one that the northerners will gladly vote for when the presidency come down to south zone.

You guys should stop this politics of hatred of the north.
The north is not your problem but your leaders.
Thank God you said Nigeria not My beautiful BIAFRA
we don't care if his the president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2017
Arizona042:

Bill Gates didn't steal from Apple,rather IBM. Steve Wozniack was a cofounder of Microsoft with Gates.

Get ur facts tight before spewing trash

The young man you quoted is right
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Gamesmart: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2017
And there is still a dispute that this Biafran President-wannabe is not a mental patient?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by henryhemon(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2017
chinoxstock:

That's how you would be opening your legs up and down.
I said shut up!

She is married. You 're a crappy human,that's how you want board by coercing and insulting those who don't believe in your stupid agitation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

Go and ask Nnamdi Kalu. I believe everything he said. How did Okorocha acquire his wealth?The explanation by Nnamdi Kalu seems credible. This man went from being a bus driver like Chris Uba and Emeka Offor to becoming a billionaire after doing goverment contracts.Do you know what it takes to get a goverment contract in Nigeria from the likes of IBB?
So a bus driver must die a bus driver! It is synonymous to your old school mate seeing you after several years and conceive the notion you are still in school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by ESDKING: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Nnamdi kanu is very Stupid for this statement,
is okorocha his mate?
Why using insults and abuse?
He should go and learn diplomacy pls,
let kanu not think he is now the Igbo emperor,
bt election will hold in Anambra and a winner will emerge,
the november election will demystify him if he is not careful
Calm down and listen to the audio first

Facts and figures !!.
Again, the audio was made before Kanu's arrest ie, bf 2015

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by tydi(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2017
MXrap:
Chai..Kanu abeg. cheesy

Though this is a statement of fact but Nnamdi Kanu has completely destroyed Okorocha by unveiling this hidden truth.

Kanu it is not fair exposing this, remember this is some people's governor and leader.

Oga what made you so sure
or you just decide to swallow everything u read or listen to online??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Kingspin(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Okoroawusa:

like he is scamming gullible igbos to acquire his wealth.

uwazurike finish hand over to him.
And the biggest scammer ever is "0ne Nigeria"..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by oyakhilomeh(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2017
PrecisionFx:

he got his wealth from the north. he's actually a Hausa man.
If this line of reasoning is valid, Dangote who has business in South west is a Yoruba man?!
So if I get my wealth from Brazil, I am a Brazilian shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Throwback: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Arizona042:

Bill Gates didn't steal from Apple,rather IBM. Steve Wozniack was a cofounder of Microsoft with Gates.

Get ur facts tight before spewing trash

You even spewed more trash.

Paul Allen is Microsoft co-founder with Bill Gates. While Steve Wozniack is Apple co-founder and computer genius with businessman Steve Jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by chinoxstock: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2017
henryhemon:

She is married. You 're a crappy human,that's how you want board by coercing and insulting those who don't believe in your stupid agitation.

Why won't they insult you when you don't have sense. Ewu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Dmec(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle is a "Governor" of a whole state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria recognized all over the world, what is Kanu? angry
Kanu is the most respected man in Igbo land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by PHILipu1(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Hizzy:
Thank God you said Nigeria not My beautiful BIAFRA
we don't care if his the president of Nigeria
stop dreaming and hustle for ur life.
Biafra is just a fantasy ok.
No president,even if he comes from south-east will allow his country to be be divided.
And i don't see Cownu would be able to fight any war because if not by war and Nigeria army is defeated there will be no way to have Biafra.

Is there any country in the UN that don't have one Island or territory they are claiming and the big nations are even tired of sending their troops on peace keeping missions and they also don't just want to create another south-sudan by supporting your biafra course.
So,wake up and hustle for ur life because we will all grow old and die in this one Nigeria,even if we make your small village a country today,that will not make all ur problems to go away

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Kbanka: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle is a "Governor" of a whole state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria recognized all over the world, what is Kanu? angry

He is director of radio Biafra. He also owns 4 consulting firms in the UK with a net worth of less than ONE THOUSAND POUNDS.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by freshvine(f): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've said it on several occasions that I'm NOT against Kanu's struggle. However, the sh*t I won't take from him is the continuous insults and propaganda he uses. WTF is wrong with his handlers and supporters? is the average supporter of his so dumb and foolish? Thought ibos infer that they're more sophisticated than the Yoruba folks, but this Kanu sh*t confirms their abject stupidity and total lack of reason. What still baffles me his how a huge chunk of an entire educated and literate group would submit their thinking faculty to a mad man...I'm still stunned!

Your agony just started

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2017
To everything under the sun, there is a season...let him enjoy while the ovation is loud.

Soonest they will ditch him like his predecessor...whatever he is doing now is not bravery, but exercising his rights to madness which is allowed to talk carelessly in that state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Almaiga: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2017
MalcoImX:
A Hausa idiom says something to the effect that: 'Your mouth can slit your throat,' or 'Your mouth can send you to jail.'
In any case, na you get your mouth.
You're right, Baki shi kan yanka Wuya. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by petitejolie(f): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2017
the pampers crew. God is so merciful living dem alive while my young friends hustling right still holding on to dier dreams will just die like DAT. Allah! life is not fair
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by obailala(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2017
The only thing I find really fascinating is the sheer number of people who actually listen to and swallow the words of this Kanu guy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2017
soberdrunk:

The leader of a revolution that has reset the brains of salvageable Nigerians grin grin
The rest are Zom**#, too late to help them cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

stop dreaming and hustle for ur life.
Biafra is just a fantasy ok.
No president,even if he comes from south-east will allow his country to be be divided.
And i don't see Cownu would be able to fight any war because if not by war and Nigeria army is defeated there will be no way to have Biafra.

Is there any country in the UN that don't have one Island or territory they are claiming and the big nations are even tired of sending their troops on peace keeping missions and they also don't just want to create another south-sudan by supporting your biafra course.
So,wake up and hustle for ur life because we will all grow old and die in this one Nigeria,even if we make your small village a country today,that will not make all ur problems to go away
I don't have energy to write long easy but you can digest this Nigeria will be divided very soon and UN she's not tired of sending troops if Nigeria do any how she will receive hot beating of UN
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Almaiga: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

This your theory is related to all rich Igbo men. Check their histories and you will realise they all started from nothing. Today they are Billionaires, which makes me believe all rich Igbo men are not pure. So you and Namdi Kanu should leave Okorocha alone. If he made his money through Government contracts, that means his wealth is more legit compared to the higher passent of wealthy Igbo men who made their money through Drugs, Kidnapping, Robery and Rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by PHILipu1(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Hizzy:

I don't have energy to write long easy but you can digest this Nigeria will be divided very soon and UN she's not tired of sending troops if Nigeria do any how she will receive hot beating of UN
Give me names of countries that have receive hot beating from UN since you were born.
Have you heard UN fighting wars in any country?
They will just be releasing statements of condemnation while the war is going on.
Take Syria as example,how many years is this?
You guys should not allow people to brainwash you guys.
Some of your people went to their early grave while celebrating Trump election victory because they were brainwashed and lied to that trump will give them Biafra within one week if sworn in.
Has trump made any statement about Biafra since he was sworn in?
Trump even sold war planes to Nigeria and this planes could even be use in your Biafra land if you guys try any rubbish.

Stop reading propaganda and face facts on ground.
You Un don't have any fighting force and Nigeria have so many allies in UN that also have their investment here and this countries will not want any instability in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Abagworo(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2017
This broadcast is old. It was done immediately after the 2015 election to tarnish Okorocha's image for supporting Buhari. The aim as usual has been to make Igbos hate Okorocha but unfortunately some of us knew him long time ago and know his family too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by edupedia: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Okekemade221:
Nnamdi Kanu and him beer parlor propaganda

....that beer parlor propaganda is the "deep philosophy" of their fake Republic....awon zombie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Bluffly: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

But can he prove it. Okorocha should better take legal actions against him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Manbryto(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've said it on several occasions that I'm NOT against Kanu's struggle. However, the sh*t I won't take from him is the continuous insults and propaganda he uses. WTF is wrong with his handlers and supporters? is the average supporter of his so dumb and foolish? Thought ibos infer that they're more sophisticated than the Yoruba folks, but this Kanu sh*t confirms their abject stupidity and total lack of reason. What still baffles me his how a huge chunk of an entire educated and literate group would submit their thinking faculty to a mad man...I'm still stunned!

Mr Man go and sit down if you can't lend voice to the issues/questions kanu raised. WTF is wrong with you too? Wetin bring Yoruba for this matter now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Eu24(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.