Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World (6137 Views)

Samklef Reacts To Nude Photoshoot Of A Mother & Her Little Son. PHOTOS / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bold7:

Fukk that sh!t ,,
Water and vegetables my foot!!!
I know a lot of pple that eat vegetables like goats feeding on leaves,, and they Infact look older than their age.

I don't believe this water and vegetable nonsense being the secret to their youthful look.
There's more to it.

What about their father, he doesn't eat vegetable or what?
It could simply be hereditary!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man / I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.