Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (47877 Views)

Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by judgedredd22(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Who send am message for our country? Mbok leave our country for us,we like it like that just an encounter you are terming the whole country corrupt...

Nigeria is too corrupt and you survived five weeks? the oyinbo sef no be better one twas thinking she's even American

Hi there ma Honey! grin grin grin how is you doin'?!
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Okeikpu(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
She's a halfcastorian gal

She just witnessed APC non corruption ikpurobiom
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by bleskid: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
ninocia18:

Two wrongs can never make a right. The fact that we suffer it is the reason why it should change not so that others will feel the same pain.
nairalanders are brilliant
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by holybabayo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Idioko ufan mmi

Kpong mbon idiok idip. Mmo edi unam ikot.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Habyz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
God punish you, na your country no corrupt abi, na you no dey exploit for your own country.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by thunderbabs: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Though our immigration are damn as bad as our police at various checkpoints collecting egunje but dot you all think that is Nkechi from Mbaise Local Govt Area?
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
SMH. It's shocking to see that Nigerian youths with all the exposure reason like this.what a wawuuuu.
Habyz:
God punish you, na your country no corrupt abi, na you no dey exploit for your own country.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by gberra: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evablizin:
good this is the daddy i know,just try and be happy when ever you read a bad post
I'd try but sometimes it's difficult.
My smallie, tnx dearie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by alaskido(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
This one no be oyibo woman again o. She speaks pidgin English mixed with Akwa Ibom accent. My young lady this is Nigeria. Just report them to Buhari the father of fighting corruption to dismiss the baggars.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
If she is oyinbo, I am the Queen of England.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by fitprince: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeluv:
SMH for such racist comment. Are we taking about drugs here or talking about Nigerians immigration miscreants. Stop comparing apples to oranges. Face the isssue at hand. You obviously must have had some running with foreign immigration because I can't comprehend this level of hate.
i have travelled far and wide and i have experienced racism at its peak.
i have had situations where the immigration stops me only just because i am the only black guy in the group.
it even gets worst when they find out that i am nigerian.
YES I AM A CERTIFIED RACIST
the only thing i like about whites is their white girls.
apart from that. i am a full blown racist
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Generalyemi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Who send am message for our country? Mbok leave our country for us,we like it like that just an encounter you are terming the whole country corrupt...

Nigeria is too corrupt and you survived five weeks? the oyinbo sef no be better one twas thinking she's even American

so swiss no be better Oyibo...

God is always faithful ,denying a female being some brain
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by stacyadams: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin grin some peolpe here dey complain of her english,meanwhile the nigerian immigration is a big time disgrace,,,,if una like make una support corruption,,what is wrong ,is wrong...pls keep exposing those animals,,i wish she knew the names of those animals..
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by nnokwa042(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeluv:
grin grin cheesy cheesy Are you serious? Begged your 5 year old for money. This is the lowest of low. Is there still hope for this country?
u won't believe it those people
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is too corrupt yet she is planning to come back again angry Immigration all over the world have officers who try to scam foreigners, it is very unfair and excessively prejudicial of for her to term a country corrupt because of the actions of a few people angry
Errrr. not all over the world, Atleast not the world i live in that immigration officers would want to scam a foreigner.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by reliablenenge1: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
You're a fool, are we more corrupt than ur country? Don't blame u, I our leaders can be singing that nonsense why won't you gave the guts to say same.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by mechanics(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
eyah she should have finally called the ambassador na, she sabi speak Pigin o
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
please tell them!
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by delishpot: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
I can not believe this...... She said the truth and corrupt Nigerians are angry. Lesson learn t woman, Nigeria is a no go area corrupt people far outweigh the honest ones. If you doubt me, study the comments on this topic.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by delishpot: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

So you think Switzerland is not real oyinbo country? grin grin FYI not all oyinbo countries have English as their official language. Just like Africa doesn't speak one language.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by BluntBoy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
lacemose:
''Nigeria Is Too Corrupt, Nigerian Immigration Tried To Scam Me Telling Me To Pay N3Million'' - Oyinbo Lady Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1Aq4VRFjw

This must be IGBESHIT.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by HillsBlaze(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
And so? Nigeria dey on her own and you find am come. You asked for it.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by delishpot: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
sukkot:
brah, i have plied these routes and i know wassup. in fact let me tell you a crazy story. i went to canada with a british passport. they automatically stamped me 6 months at port of entry. no visa required from britain. when i got there i got robbed when i visited this bad part of toronto. so i went to the airport the next day hoping to go back to england cuz they took all my shyttt. so am at the custom and the guy asks me where is my ticket. i said i got robbed and my ticket is lost. he looked at my passport and said listen, you have 6 months visa, so there is nothing we can do for you till the 6 months is over. lol they would not let me leave their country till the 6 months was over. lucky for me i somehow managed to get the ticket number after a few more days in toronto before they let me leave. whats my point ? whatever time you have on your visa is what they expect you to stay for

Point she made was.... They said she over stayed. How can staying for 5 weekson a 2 month visa be considered over stay?
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by babapressy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
And you expect change in your country with such mentality. SMH. The comments here has just confirmed my greatest fear. Corrupt Nigerians are by far greater than honest ones. Only someone that is inheriently corrupt would find fault in what this woman said. May God help us.
HillsBlaze:
And so? Nigeria dey on her own and you find am come. You asked for it.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by profemmywise: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lebanese they claim swiss..this one wey come find love for naija dey here dey jump..world people...
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Habyz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeluv:
SMH. It's shocking to see that Nigerian youths with all the exposure reason like this.what a wawuuuu.
What's the problem with how I reason please point it out
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by kobijacobs(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
why wont they scam u, with ur face looking like my village oracle
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Anowax(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

The dumbest thing I've seen on the internet
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by sukkot: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
delishpot:

Point she made was.... They said she over stayed. How can staying for 5 weekson a 2 month visa be considered over stay?
i hear ya. i wasnt even addressing her situation. I was addressing one of the comments on here
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by talk2emma: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by frankihima(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is too corrupt yet she is planning to come back again angry Immigration all over the world have officers who try to scam foreigners, it is very unfair and excessively prejudicial of for her to term a country corrupt because of the actions of a few people angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / Nigerians In Netherlands / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.