Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (47870 Views)

Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Even if you over stay your visa, they have no right to delay you. Lots of Nigerians over stay visa's in foreign countries And they are given free pass to go back to Nigeria. The problem is when you want to renter, you would have to give valid reasons why you over stayed. So they have no right to delay her, imagine they she almost missed her flight. SMH. Asking her for bribe money. Shame!!!
sukkot:
brah, i have plied these routes and i know wassup. in fact let me tell you a crazy story. i went to canada with a british passport. they automatically stamped me 6 months at port of entry. no visa required from britain. when i got there i got robbed when i visited this bad part of toronto. so i went to the airport the next day hoping to go back to england cuz they took all my shyttt. so am at the custom and the guy asks me where is my ticket. i said i got robbed and my ticket is lost. he looked at my passport and said listen, you have 6 months visa, so there is nothing we can do for you till the 6 months is over. lol they would not let me leave their country till the 6 months was over. lucky for me i somehow managed to get the ticket number after a few more days in toronto before they let me leave. whats my point ? whatever time you have on your visa is what they expect you to stay for

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Both of you are completely retarded I swear .
She is disturbed

subtlemee:
Dear Nairalanders..this is my first thread and it stems from misery

I've been in this relationship going to two(2) years now and we are deeply in love and planning to get married this year and my introduction is coming up soon but I'm having this serious issue I need help to deal with...

We all know there's no relationship without its hurdles,frictions and tensions but each time this happens my man keeps malice which can run from days into weeks, anytime we quarrel and I try talking to him later probably to apologise he'll feign more anger and i'll leave him and stay miserable till whenever he decides to end the malice he'll come kneeling or asking his relatives or friends to call and apologise on his behalf..

i'll take this decision not to talk to him again but when once I open my door and see him kneeling I go all weak and accept his apologies and it won't take up to a week or two again something will happen and he'll start ignoring me again...

Please help and advice a miserable fellow nairalander on how to deal with this situation now that it's still early,we've not spoken since Friday and it could be worse after marriage

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by sukkot: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeluv:
Even if you over stay your visa, they have no right to delay you. Lots of Nigerians over stay visa's in foreign countries And they are given free pass to go back to Nigeria. The problem is when you want to renter, you would have to give valid reasons why you over stayed. So they have no right to delay her, imagine they she almost missed her flight. SMH. Asking her for bribe money. Shame!!!
you are very correct. they have no right to delay her. its the nigerian way. egunje.

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
No need for all these please. No need to go digging for what's totally irrelevant to the conversation.
angels09:

She is disturbed

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by bionixs: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Na she get her mouth.
this govt is working more than the previous, na GEJ cause am. no be hate speech i talk o.just my little mind
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by greatseed: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeluv:
No one is mocking Nigeria in this video. All she is saying is the simple truth. If you have ever passed through MMIA, am pretty sure you would be screaming at the authorities to do something about thier shameless begging and scamming in the name of doing there job. Let me give u an example. I came in from Texas and an immigration staff stopped me that I must pay him 10k because I came back with too many new stuffs in my bag and that my bag was filled up and very large (imagine my shock).That's how shameless they are. I had to beg for 15 minutes and departed with 2k before they allowed me to pass.
Don't waste your time defending these folks. They are shameless and would not pity you, whether you are Nigeria or not they don't care, they just want to milk you. Nigeria has passed the time of been sentimental. It's too corrupt and the more we cover up and keep shut they more they would continue this madness
Thumbs up.... U know wot u talking abt! Unlike that shameless "Subtlemee" or whatever she or he calls herself.... She lacks common sense. Period
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by kaboninc(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
kimbraa:
Were you not expecting these questions or worse considering the image the foolish ones have painted the country in the international scene?. I don't see those questions as stupid but rather a country doing its job in terms of accessing the kind of individuals visa is granted.

The woman did nothing wrong in complaining 'cause the Nigerian immigration is indeed one of most corrupt government agency. We like sweeping the truth under the rug when it's called out, why?.

Z sad
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by nnokwa042(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is too corrupt yet she is planning to come back again angry Immigration all over the world have officers who try to scam foreigners, it is very unfair and excessively prejudicial of for her to term a country corrupt because of the actions of a few people angry
ur the highest liar in this world which immigration re u talking about European or Burkina Faso or Nigerian immigration? Pls don't use because ur country don't ve light then all other countries in world will not ve light, since people like u don't like good thing me I like good thing, Nigeria airport is the dirtiest airport I ve been to the immigration people re nothing but criminals in uniform people who even beg my 5 years old daughter for money
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeluv:

What is wrong with this one?
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by greatseed: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
angels09:

She is disturbed

I second that, she is obviously not only disturbed, but in dissaray! and she types with so much confidence, typing senseless.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy Are you serious? Begged your 5 year old for money. This is the lowest of low. Is there still hope for this country?
nnokwa042:
ur the highest liar in this world which immigration re u talking about European or Burkina Faso or Nigerian immigration? Pls don't use because ur country don't ve light then all other countries in world will not ve light, since people like u don't like good thing me I like good thing, Nigeria airport is the dirtiest airport I ve been to the immigration people re nothing but criminals in uniform people who even beg my 5 years old daughter for money
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Evablizin(f): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
gberra:
You've failed your life.
I guess the main stay of your family is an immigration officer scamming Nigerians & Foreigners off our hard earned monies. Nemesis will soon catch up with y'all.
Corrupt lazy ass!
daddy why are you angry nah? i wouldn't come to you again
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Jaqenhghar: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Roseey0:

Too bad
Indeed
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Jaqenhghar: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
nnokwa042:
He thinks everywjere is like Nigeria
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by greatseed: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
angels09:

Symptoms of schizo ...sorry subtlemee
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy..... Ur mouth ehn. 1 sentence, 1die
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nigerians are not corrupt, they are thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin grin grin Wicked!!!
angels09:

Symptoms of schizo ...sorry subtlemee
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Honestly, you are not far from the truth. I get amazed when I see people defending all these fraud stars. SMH
Billyonaire:
Nigerians are not corrupt, they are thieves.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by greatseed: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

What is wrong with this one?
angel 09, cum n see as joeluv ignore this one. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks for calling my attention to this. I no even see this one. The confidence with which ignorant people spew trash is amazing
greatseed:
angel 09, cum n see as joeluv ignore this one. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Even if she over stayed they have no right to delay her much more ask her for money. They are corrupt and no amount of attacking the lady would change that fact.
Pidgin2:
Nuisance, why did she overstay? She was expecting them to leave her because she is white
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Litmus: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
fitprince:

i am not complaining about my experience. my point is she shouldn't complain because we blacks especially nigerians face worse things.
did you hear her saying that the immigration told her that she has overstayed?
do you know that if that was nigerian in another country that the immigration found out that he or she overstayed, they will send you to face immigration charges immediately? yes she said it was manipulated but what if she is lying?
these so called whites commit more scams than us. its just that we make too much noise about urs

You're too kind. These white people,the foundations of their nation,their very being is the personification of corruption. When people that claim they are Nigerians carry corruption for their head,I shake my head in pity at the ignorance of it all.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by redcliff: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:

Mynd44.

lmao.. let me help you quote him too. i just got out of a 3 months Ban. i missed nothing.. yeye.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which white peopl are you talking about and who is the ignorant one here. This is a lady that is about to be scammed by immigration officials and you are talking about Things that happened during the time of Christopher columbos. I have travelled a lot and no white immigration has ever disrespected me in anyway. You are here defending this Nigerian immigration miscreants. People that are so shameless they can even collect the last money you have not minding that you do not have Tfare to reach your house. They don't care if you are Nigerian or not. They are corrupt. Plain and simple. If you want your country to change better stop comparing your country to others and try fix the evil that exist within your territory.
Litmus:

You're too kind. These white people,the foundations of their nation,their very being is the personification of corruption. When people that claim they are Nigerians carry corruption for their head,I shake my head in pity at the ignorance of it all.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Litmus: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
when you go go to Europe,you're in a sense stepping into relative beautiful worlds but worlds that the gains of thievery built. A little like stepping into the 40 thieves glittery caves. In one sense the very existence of Europe informs us that lies, thievery,murder and corruption pays.

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by fitprince: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Litmus:

you are very right. the real fraudsters are the whites. they fraudulently steal diamonds, gold etc and sell back to the people they stole it from at ridiculous prices.
they mint fake cash, the major drug barrons are the whites. they just use some nigerians as errand boys.
there are too many atrocities committed by those pigs

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by gberra: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evablizin:
daddy why are you angry nah? i wouldn't come to you again
Eva, how u doing? cheesy .. Daddy is fine now cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
SMH for such racist comment. Are we taking about drugs here or talking about Nigerians immigration miscreants. Stop comparing apples to oranges. Face the isssue at hand. You obviously must have had some running with foreign immigration because I can't comprehend this level of hate.
fitprince:

you are very right. the real fraudsters are the whites. they fraudulently steal diamonds, gold etc and sell back to the people they stole it from at ridiculous prices.
they mint fake cash, the major drug barrons are the whites. they just use some nigerians as errand boys.
there are too many atrocities committed by those pigs
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Evablizin(f): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
gberra:
Eva, how u doing? cheesy .. Daddy is fine now cheesy cheesy
good this is the daddy i know,just try and be happy when ever you read a bad post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / Nigerians In Netherlands / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.