Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (47873 Views)

Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by frankihima(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is too corrupt yet she is planning to come back again angry Immigration all over the world have officers who try to scam foreigners, it is very unfair and excessively prejudicial of for her to term a country corrupt because of the actions of a few people angry
my brother say the truth Nigeria is a disgrace nation everybody all over the world no Nigeria as a corrupt nation even the children unborn no.imagine I invited my friend to come to Nigeria for holiday she refuse because of our attitude, our life style,
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Ballmer: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Who send am message for our country? Mbok leave our country for us,we like it like that just an encounter you are terming the whole country corrupt...

Nigeria is too corrupt and you survived five weeks? the oyinbo sef no be better one twas thinking she's even American

I bet you have never stepped out of this country. Truly you'd be ashamed you were born a Nigerian.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Herrmes: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Luckynero28:

Thank you my Brodoooo.....!!!
I just tire for the comments wey I dey see here. If she no use Nigeria; na Ghana she for use abi.... Its because of all these misappropriation of characters or behaviours that makes most Honest & responsible Nigerians suffer for the humiliation they didn't bargain for. According to her; she does respect Nigerians until this very incidence. I also had one or two horrible experience with those disgruntled elements just this year. What's not good is definitely not good: no other name for it. May God shades the innocent ones from this global embarrassment that all these bad eggs among us is putting us in.....!!!
So,you are a good egg?
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by delishpot: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
sukkot:
i hear ya. i wasnt even addressing her situation. I was addressing one of the comments on here

Okay. Don't vex.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by chrisj2(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
koning:

You are wrong. This woman came into Nigeria on a Visitor's visa. That is standard 30days leave to remain. If you like obtain 10 years visitors visa at the Embassy in Europe or anywhere else, once you land MMA the immigration would stamp 30 days on your passport. You will be advised to go for an extension at the expiry of the 30 days.

This woman does not understand the process. However, the fine for overstaying is NOT $3,000. That is where the corruption comes in.
But as for overstaying, this woman Overstayed.

The same happened to me but the system is wrong. Oyinbos do not do that to us, so why the nonsense. Why would people from abroad want to be illegal in this country? We should be grateful people want to come - ye ye!

How do you go and renew or ask for extension? Do they make that clear anywhere. Zoo!
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by MrTour: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why is she speaking like a Calabar girl saying "is no cuoood o (good), its not cuoood at all".

Anyway i think she is telling some truth, From N3m to N80,000 is a great JUMP BUT I trust the immigration will accept anyhow when they can't deceive you.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by kamarov: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
This Woman is a Nigerian she was paid to Tarnish our image that lady sounds like an Akwa ibom lady she is deceiving her self.please listen to her tongue again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by PDPGuy: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Its obvious the appropriate fine wasn't N3 million, the immigration officers just wanted to scam her. Smh

Meanwhile, visa validity is different from "authorized period of stay". For instance, if you possess a 2-year B-2 visa, you aren't allowed to stay in the US for 2 years. Instead, a CBP officer would issue an electronic authorized period of entry for, say, 3-6 months. Thus, you can only remain in the US for the 3-6 months despite possessing a 2-year multiple entry visa.

I guess the standard Nigeria authorized period of stay is 30 days, as I have read.

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Remur(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lols is she a learner
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sai baba boys are in there
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by grandstar(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Who send am message for our country? Mbok leave our country for us,we like it like that just an encounter you are terming the whole country corrupt...

Nigeria is too corrupt and you survived five weeks? the oyinbo sef no be better one twas thinking she's even American

What is hurting you? That the woman said the truth? Even Nigerians have been pissed off with the sadism displayed at the airports.

Please focus on the message and not the messenger!

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Realali(f): 2:15am On Sep 01, 2017
lacemose:
''Nigeria Is Too Corrupt, Nigerian Immigration Tried To Scam Me Telling Me To Pay N3Million'' - Oyinbo Lady Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1Aq4VRFjw

Pure lies this video is not real Switzerland speak nice English not like this Mumu saying sh1t here f up jare
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Lamide123: 4:22am On Sep 01, 2017
lacemose:
''Nigeria Is Too Corrupt, Nigerian Immigration Tried To Scam Me Telling Me To Pay N3Million'' - Oyinbo Lady Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1Aq4VRFjw
This video is old. I saw it like 3 years ago
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:54am On Sep 01, 2017
subtlemee:

Your ideology is just too poor
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:55am On Sep 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is too corrupt yet she is planning to come back again angry Immigration all over the world have officers who try to scam foreigners, it is very unfair and excessively prejudicial of for her to term a country corrupt because of the actions of a few people angry

If you have travelled before you woukd understand they even do it to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by GMBuhari: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
This one na Albino nau

He tire me o this is a stinking Nigerian the accents says it all
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2017
frankihima:
my brother say the truth Nigeria is a disgrace nation everybody all over the world no Nigeria as a corrupt nation even the children unborn no.imagine I invited my friend to come to Nigeria for holiday she refuse because of our attitude, our life style,

KEEP QUIET! If anybody reads what people like you write online they will also be scared of visiting. Nigerians are treated worse outside and you are here disgracing yourself. Keep your mouth shut, I have been outside the country and I'm still proud of Nigeria, stop showing your backwardness , people like you irritate me
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by nnokwa042(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
joeluv:
grin grin cheesy cheesy Are you serious? Begged your 5 year old for money. This is the lowest of low. Is there still hope for this country?
there is hope once u make money take care of ur family ur Nigeria don better be that no listen to our government oooh
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by tk4rd: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2017
subtlemee:

You like it like that.?? For real.??
I wonder the time Nigerians would even start telling themselves the truth for truth's sake

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / Nigerians In Netherlands / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.