Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

5 Signs He Is About Proposing To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs He Is About Proposing To You (896 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing / 7 Signs He May Rape You When You Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs He Is About Proposing To You by PalmchatApp: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is not a post to break a nigga's heart. It is just a sincere post you all can relate with. There are some signs you are definitely going to note when a guy is about to pop the question ''will you marry me'' . It is these signs guys don't like you to ever notice. These are simple yet signs that could get you confused and lost.
1. He asks all questions: the moment he starts to ask you some sensitive questions, then it is time for him to propose. They begin to ask you for your favorite hangout spot, what you like most, what type of wedding do you want? these are some of the questions you get from him.
2. He begins to make suspicious calls: often times, when he is making calls, you wouldn't get to hear a thing. He could be talking to a planner, photographer or the ring person. Hmmmm.
3. He becomes unnecessary nervous: many guys are so good at messing things up. They just start to shake and all. This alone is enough to leave you clueless.
Also read this article i wrote: 4 Things Women Need To Stop Doing. click here to read more...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=5153
4. You Just Know: often times, you just have the feeling he is about to propose to you and sweep you off. The feeling keeps coming to you, you just begin to fee it. Especially when it is getting closer to your birthday, valentine period or family function.
5. You begin to get the vibe from him: he begins to say things about marriage more often, he keeps talking about dinner dates, hangouts and so on.

Re: 5 Signs He Is About Proposing To You by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice one bro

Kindly tell me the sign when a lady is about to propose to a man
Re: 5 Signs He Is About Proposing To You by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dear Future Husband

don't dare propose to me

just tell me where the ring is and I will go and get it on my own.

even better if there's no ring
Re: 5 Signs He Is About Proposing To You by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evaberry:
Dear Future Husband

don't dare propose to me

Lmaogrin.
Re: 5 Signs He Is About Proposing To You by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
No I will not do mine like that
I like to take people by surprise cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs He Is About Proposing To You by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evaberry:
Dear Future Husband

don't dare propose to me

ok i have taken note
Re: 5 Signs He Is About Proposing To You by message1234: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
The belle proposal na e i like...none of d parties fit say NO grin

(1) (Reply)

Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? / 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money / This Couple Has Been Married For 10 Years But Have Never Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.