Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money (889 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by TrapHedges(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Most guys are scared of approaching a girl to wooing her thinking that before going into a relationship you must have lots and lots of money and this is where most guys miss it.

These steps works best on girls who are single or want a new relationship, of course I wouldn’t go with these on a slay queen. They have no brains so lol.

Don’t get me wrong. I said without money. This is not in anyway encouraging broke guys o cause money is still needed in the relationship. You guys must go out. You must transport if you have a car you must buy fuel etc. Money needed for all those things.

So here are some ways, If you are cute. This will make you outstanding.

1. Be funny and romantic.

If you want to woo a girl and you are a funny guy, you have an advantage, you can mix this wittiness of yours with romance, be romantic and at the same time be funny, don’t just be funny.

Be funny and slowly keep a great conversation with her while making your intentions know to her slowly, slowly do this, it will be preferable to do this via chat or in person anyone you feel comfortable with.

Like for example of me being funny.

Girl :she uploaded a very cute dp and I was like

Me: babe, this your dp is too cute o, you want to give them boys sleepless night ba, you just they hit anyhow o, even fire self they quench, your own na endless hotness”

She found it funny and she laughed and then I added the romantic funny line

“our babies are going to be very cute, I mean look at how cute their mother is, and of course the daddy which is me is also cute so our combination will be beautiful” and she was like

Girl: oh dear you are very funny.

So you see.

It has even gotten to the point that she enjoys me so much that even if we are suppose to take a bus home she will be like “baby no need lets stroll so we can see things to laugh and gist about and hold hands, it’s romantic”

I give her a great conversation that I leave her yearning for more. I am more than best friend and parents combined because I have given her the kind of excitement. Listening ears that she hasn’t experienced before.

NOTE : This might not work on some girls but you just have to look for something that will work on her.

2. If you have a great voice, sing to her.

Girls love guys who have great voice and can sing, so if you can sing her a romantic short song most of the time. She will definitely fall in love with you. While slowly making your intentions known to her.

3. Be neat and keep a great fashion sense.

Dress responsibly with some mature swag. Not some childish bull poo, if you wanna sag. Sag moderately. It’s still cute. Just be yourself. Dress cool. If you keep your hair. Make sure it’s well shaved.

Wear good Cologne with beautiful smell. Brush your teeths. Just smell good whenever you are around here. Don’t go around smelling like candle or mosquito coil.

4. Look fit and be cute

I do 30 press up every morning and 30 frog jumps so my up and down body looks fit and it’s attractive, drink water and eat moderately so you don’t become fat and look unkempt. Take care of your skin, look fresh and kept. Very important.

5. Take her out to nice places.

Take to cool restaurants, shouldn’t be too cheap. Tell her you took her here not because you have the money for it but because you just wanted to make her feel special and that you both are not complete without each other. She will appreciate it. You don’t have to take her to expensive places all the time.

You could take her to the cinemas to watch a cool movie. But pop corn. Play with her gently while watching the movie. Kiss her. Hold her hand and enjoy yourselves together.

In summary.

Have a great personality, Don’t be too nice but be nice. If she asks you for something and you have do for her. If you don’t have tell her straight. If you need help. Ask her too.

Know your worth and let your actions tell her that and you also value yourself. Let your word be your word. Don’t act weak. Don’t boss her around. Respect her decisions.

Be yourself. Don’t act like dangote pikin, humble yourself. She will fall in love with you. Don’t be an asshole and start playing around.

feel free to add yours

lalasticlala mynd44

source : http://www.nemezu.com/2017/10/these-are-easy-ways-to-woo-girl-without.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by iamJ(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
make i collect seat

from my atm has broken men cool
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice one, smiley but op restaurant self na money grin

*****give me something light****

In falz's voice grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by TrapHedges(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
make i collect seat

lmfao... I nor even understand wetin u de talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by iamJ(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao... I nor even understand wetin u de talk cheesy
iamJ:
make i collect seat
I mean say make i book space

I mean say you no dey run out of lines to use for women

guy upgrade ur gaga shuffle thinking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy madness has been upgraded cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
TrapHedges:
Most guys are scared of approaching a girl to wooing her thinking that before going into a relationship you must have lots and lots of money and this is where most guys miss it.

These steps works best on girls who are single or want a new relationship, of course I wouldn’t go with these on a slay queen. They have no brains so lol.

Don’t get me wrong. I said without money. This is not in anyway encouraging broke guys o cause money is still needed in the relationship. You guys must go out. You must transport if you have a car you must buy fuel etc. Money needed for all those things.

If you want to woo a girl and you are a funny guy, you have an advantage, you can mix this wittiness of yours with romance, be romantic and at the same time be funny, don’t just be funny.

Be funny and slowly keep a great conversation with her while making your intentions know to her slowly, slowly do this, it will be preferable to do this via chat or in person anyone you feel comfortable with.

Me: babe, this your dp is too cute o, you want to give them boys sleepless night ba, you just they hit anyhow o, even fire self they quench, your own na endless hotness”

“our babies are going to be very cute, I mean look at how cute their mother is, and of course the daddy which is me is also cute so our combination will be beautiful” and she was like

So you see.

It has even gotten to the point that she enjoys me so much that even if we are suppose to take a bus home she will be like “baby no need lets stroll so we can see things to laugh and gist about and hold hands, it’s romantic”

I give her a great conversation that I leave her yearning for more. I am more than best friend and parents combined because I have given her the kind of excitement. Listening ears that she hasn’t experienced before.

NOTE : This might not work on some girls but you just have to look for something that will work on her.

Girls love guys who have great voice and can sing, so if you can sing her a romantic short song most of the time. She will definitely fall in love with you. While slowly making your intentions known to her.

Dress responsibly with some mature swag. Not some childish bull poo, if you wanna sag. Sag moderately. It’s still cute. Just be yourself. Dress cool. If you keep your hair. Make sure it’s well shaved.

Wear good Cologne with beautiful smell. Brush your teeths. Just smell good whenever you are around here. Don’t go around smelling like candle or mosquito coil.

4. Look fit and be cute

I do 30 press up every morning and 30 frog jumps so my up and down body looks fit and it’s attractive, drink water and eat moderately so you don’t become fat and look unkempt. Take care of your skin, look fresh and kept. Very important.

Take to cool restaurants, shouldn’t be too cheap.
Tell her you took her here not because you have the money for it but because you just wanted to make her feel special and that you both are not complete without each other. She will appreciate it. You don’t have to take her to expensive places all the time.

You could take her to the cinemas to watch a cool movie. But pop corn. Play with her gently while watching the movie. Kiss her. Hold her hand and enjoy yourselves together.

In summary.

Have a great personality, Don’t be too nice but be nice. If she asks you for something and you have do for her. If you don’t have tell her straight. If you need help. Ask her too.

Know your worth and let your actions tell her that and you also value yourself. Let your word be your word. Don’t act weak. Don’t boss her around. Respect her decisions.

Be yourself. Don’t act like dangote pikin, humble yourself. She will fall in love with you. Don’t be an asshole and start playing around.

feel free to add yours

lalasticlala mynd44

source : http://www.nemezu.com/2017/10/these-are-easy-ways-to-woo-girl-without.html

At the bolded...that point makes the rest useless undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
No 2 looks funny
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by iamJ(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
comradespade:

At the bolded...that point makes the rest useless undecided
who ask for ur opinion angry angry angry

olosho king talk, you dey doubt am

You know nothing
[img]https://media./images/7b5e39fa666088e483c76d6d702602ef/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by Divay22(f): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
All this are just added advantage..
But have money, in case of necessity....
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
There are only two ways to woo a girl without using money.. Number 1 is to have a bumber job that the office commands respect, like for example.. "A footballer, A bank manage, A ceo, manager, director in any company, A shell, chevron worker. etc.. The number2 is to be popular in what you do.. IF you are a comedian, be popular.. Ladies just love guys that are famous in what they do, even without the money.. Those that were famous in school knows what i mean.
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Divay22:
All this are just added advantage.. But have money, in case of necessity....
you too like money grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
who ask for ur opinion angry angry angry

olosho king talk, you dey doubt am

You know nothing
[img]https://media./images/7b5e39fa666088e483c76d6d702602ef/tenor.gif[/img]

Lmfao grin...you don kill me, see tag grin

I know nothing? undecided I know say girls like money lipsrsealed and that's enough knowledge tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by Divay22(f): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
RB007:

you too like money grin
Lol
Who no like am, I like it, but they're some shady things i can't do for it.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by TrapHedges(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:

I mean say make i book space

I mean say you no dey run out of lines to use for women
guy upgrade ur gaga shuffle thinking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy madness has been upgraded cool
hahahahaha u done Mad like this oh...
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by deafeyez: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

So you see.

4. Look fit and be cute

Take to cool restaurants, shouldn’t be too cheap. Tell her you took her here not because you have the money for it but because you just wanted to make her feel special and that you both are not complete without each other. She will appreciate it. You don’t have to take her to expensive places all the time.

In summary.

feel free to add yours

lalasticlala mynd44

E dey easy for u to write but for person wey never go close to girls for 20yrs na dia d wahala dey.
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money by lalasticlala(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2017

(1)

Is Cheating Forgiveable In A Relationship? / Couple's Nearly Nude Pregnancy Photos Gets Mixed Reactions - Check It Out / Two Prostitutes Fight Dirty In Public Over Client In Enugu [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.