Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (4076 Views)

As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? / The Sacrifice & Why We Must Circumcise Our Hearts In The Church. (exodus 12:1) / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
701ecilana:

He can not. I have known him long enough to know he can't. One they are good at is trolling. Just calm down and hold them, they'll wriggle off like marecats.

you like the sound of your own voice
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how did I run?

1. I said your god is bipolar because he said thou shalt not kill but commanded killing of infants in the same book

2. you challenged that and said you want to discuss it

3. you then asked me if the god of the bible exists

4. I said NO!

5. YOU then spent the rest of the thread hiding under existence arguments and ignored the topic that brought the discussion

6. I kept clarifying it for you that all we were discussing is in the Bible and the character's existence is inconsequential

7. you kept going back and forth and even asked what anthropomorphism means, I gave it and you still ran back to the first discussion

isn't what happened on that thread similar to what you just did on this thread? its obvious to the readers who's hiding here

Since you are sure you are not hiding Oya See Me for hia. cheesy

Take up my debate challenge. Afterall I no fit do you Ojoro na since you would pick the terms and topic.

As you no sabi hide you for don accept tey tey but to prove and show you enjoy dodging and hiding you have deliberately been ignoring me ever since.

grin cheesy

We want to see another McGregor and MayWeather live on Nairaland cheesy grin

All bets can be placed on whoever cheesy show me say you no dey hide.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by dalaman: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
The obsession is real. HopefulLandlord wetin you do this one na? Him.don swear say you must give am attention by fire by force. Na wah ooo.

2 Likes

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Ranchhoddas: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

I have begged the arindin to prove his logical reasoning by engaging me in a one on one debate.

I gave him these conditions

1. HE SHOULD STATE THE TERMS OF THE DEBATE

2. HE SHOULD CHOOSE THE TOPIC OF DEBATE

3. HE SHOULD GIVE ME A SHOUT WHEN HE DOES.

the debate would be totally to his advantage especially with the terms I gave him. But even with an advantage he cannot dare to debate me. grin

But he can roam all over Nairaland targeting his victims. But when he is targeted he begins ignoring the person cheesy

Well my offer is still open for him to boldly accept if he dares. grin
Na by force to debate?
Why should he waste his time with you when he already has history with you?
You'll get a debate on one condition...

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by 701ecilana: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Wait o. So na so he dey dodge debates? grin

Ahhh abajo.... No wonder. cheesy cheesy
Before you came, there's was a guy here, i can't recall his moniker. Wait let me ask Hopefullandlord.

Enheh, Hopeful, What's that moniker which opened a thread just for both of you but you ran?
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na by force to debate?
Why should he waste his time with you when he already has history with you?
You'll get a debate on one condition...

Ahhh Awon voltron ti de cheesy

He has history with who? Where I don debate am before? Abi your own brain dey fried NI?

Ogbeni Abeg swerve with this your mumbo jumbo.

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
701ecilana:

Before you came, there's was a guy here, i can't recall his moniker. Wait let me ask Hopefullandlord.

Enheh, Hopeful, What's that moniker which opened a thread just for both of you but you ran?

He actually ran? cheesy

Literally ran?

Abeg find the thread for me. I want to see.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Ranchhoddas: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Ahhh Awon voltron ti de cheesy

He has history with who? Where I don debate am before? Abi your own brain dey fried NI?

Ogbeni Abeg swerve with this your mumbo jumbo.

Shatap.
You know what I'm talking about.
You know I know. I know you know...

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Shatap.
You know what I'm talking about.
You know I know. I know you know...

Wait o cheesy

Is Salah hunger making you delusional?

I know you know you know I know? grin

Abeg make Una come hold this one o make he no enter the nearest market o. We are seeing a mental breakdown live on Nairaland o. E ma Gbami ke!

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Deicide: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
dalaman:

Seriously did you reason this pile of hot thrash out or were you so much in a hurry to sound stupid and display you mumu credentials for all to see?

What are you even suggesting here? That circumcision protects people from HIV and AIDS better than condom or what? Do circumcised people not get infected with HIV if they engage in unprotected sex? What are you even saying? I tire for your mumurity ooo.
I Swear i saw that his post and i didn't reply i was like WTF

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Deicide: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Why would Hopefullandlord wanna debate someone that can't have a civil conversation with others on NL throwing insults here and there LACK of home training i guess

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by 701ecilana: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

He actually ran? cheesy

Literally ran?

Abeg find the thread for me. I want to see.
Chai, weytin be that guy moniker so o.
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Ranchhoddas: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Wait o cheesy

Is Salah hunger making you delusional?

I know you know you know I know? grin

Abeg make Una come hold this one o make he no enter the nearest market o. We are seeing a mental breakdown live on Nairaland o. E ma Gbami ke!

You know you once said that you can speak Yoruba very well. So your consistent use of Yoruba in a bid to cover your tracks serves as further indictment.
Abi you don forget?

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Deicide:
Why would Hopefullandlord wanna debate someone that can't have a civil conversation with others on NL throwing insults here and there LACK of home training i guess

I dey rare pigs aka elede so maybe na dem train me maybe the pigs dey remind me of Una so the hand I dey take handle them na im I dey take handle Una too.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You know you once said that you can speak Yoruba very well. So your consistent use of Yoruba in a bid to cover your tracks serves as further indictment.
Abi you don forget?

Abeg go treat your confusion because e be like say the kind na confirm one. When did I say I sabi speak Yoruba?

Guy no enter market o. Your weyrey is a very angry one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by felixomor: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

I dey rare pigs aka elede so maybe na dem train me maybe the pigs dey remind me of Una so the hand I dey take handle them na im I dey take handle Una too.

Lol,
That fellow you are addressing is complaining of people insulting and not having meaningful conversation.

He is a typical example of a kettle trying to call a pot black.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Ranchhoddas: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Abeg go treat your confusion because e be like say the kind na confirm one. When did I say I sabi speak Yoruba?

Guy no enter market o. Your weyrey is a very angry one. cheesy
Ever since I have be onto you, you have never categorically denied any of my allegations.
You just dance around them as you have done now.
Let's put this to rest shall we?
Is this your first moniker on this forum?
Straight answers please.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
felixomor:

Lol,
That fellow you are addressing is complaining of people insulting and not having meaningful conversation.

He is a typical example of a kettle trying to call a pot black.

The guy don mad finish I swear down.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ever since I have be onto you, you have never categorically denied any of my allegations.
You just dance around them as you have done now.
Let's put this to rest shall we?
Straight answers please.

Ogbeni go and test your own mental sanity first because only you sabi Wetin you dey talk.

So now I dey dance ba? Which style? Makossa Abi na dab?

#your MADness need cure.
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Ranchhoddas: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Ogbeni go and test your own mental sanity first because only you sabi Wetin you dey talk.

So now I dey dance ba? Which style? Makossa Abi na dab?

#your MADness need cure.
You have failed to answer once again. I will ask again?
Is this your first moniker on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You have failed to answer once again. I will ask again?
Is this your first moniker on Nairaland?

I have said it on like 3 occasions on different threads. That me I be original wey no get duplicate.

Go find Salah meat chop make your brain wake up because my own meat done show for like 1 hour now. Na to arrange am now remain.

Go check your brain ogbeni. Market full everywhere. No make mistake enter one. cheesy
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by dalaman: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin. This melt down. Na wah oooo grin grin.
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Ranchhoddas: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

I have said it on like 3 occasions on different threads. That me I be original wey no get duplicate.

Go find Salah meat chop make your brain wake up because my own meat done show for like 1 hour now. Na to arrange am now remain.

Go check your brain ogbeni. Market full everywhere. No make mistake enter one. cheesy
Not to me you haven't.
Tell me please.
Yes or no.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Not to me you haven't.
Tell me please.
Yes or no.

E be like say you think say everyone be like broken record like you and dey kolo like you.

Original wey no get duplicate na Wetin? Maybe na italian shoe and aba made I dey talk about.

Salah meat loading. Today na today. If I no kill meat, meat go kill me.

No worry I go keep some for you since you dey against religion so will obviously reject the meat when offered so I go keep am until the day you want am.
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Ranchhoddas: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

E be like say you think say everyone be like broken record like you and dey kolo like you.

Original wey no get duplicate na Wetin? Maybe na italian shoe and aba made I dey talk about.

Salah meat loading. Today na today. If I no kill meat, meat go kill me.

No worry I go keep some for you since you dey against religion so will obviously reject the meat when offered so I go keep am until the day you want am.

You are a real crook you know?
Yes or no would have been easier than all this long rant.
Answer so we can move to the next order of business.
Is this your first moniker on this forum.
Simple yes or no.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You are a real crook you know?
Yes or no would have been easier than all this long rant.
Answer so we can move to the next order of business.
Is this your first moniker on this forum.
Simple yes or no.

Are you mentally alright? Yes or no?
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Ranchhoddas: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Are you mentally alright? Yes or no?
Yes I am? Now answer yours.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Yes I am?
Now answer yours.

You are not! Mad man dey gree say e dey mad before?

All your comments here show say something is not right with you I swear down
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by butterflylion: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Your MADness and confusion no get barrier ra ra.

Meanwhile hopefullandlord i dey wait for our debate. No dey hide around or vanish whenever you see this moniker.

Debate no dey kill na Abi? grin

Your voltron came to distract me as your defender of the universe cheesy and I refuse to be distracted cool

Open the thread, pick the topic, set the terms and give me a shout cheesy
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by Daviddson(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Bros, you cannot win a soul using this approach, unless just want to display your intellectual capacity to argue and throw insults and tirades. What do you think?
Re: As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? by HardMirror(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
onyenze123:

My brother, I laugh so hard when I argue with this people because I understand their problem.

Do you know what a program does to a computer? That's what religion does to people. I use to react that way and now I know where the problem lies - The Brain (CPU)

My debugging started when I read Hardmirror's account here. It made me to pick a couple of books the first being "The Age of Reason". That book debug a whole lot of nonsense.

So when you hit religious people with common sense, the particular program (religion) installed in their brain from childhood starts reacting.
Exactly.
When one is sincerely willing to learn, you learn a lot. Reality is not what it seems. Start watching BRAIN GAMES on DISCOVERY CHANNEL 136 ON DSTV. you come to realize how much we could falsely perceive reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) / All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. / Deeper Life GS, Brother Kumuyi Speaks The Truth About Church Traditions Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.