Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. (12142 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by MichaelUweh(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Mrs koi koi, Uko,
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by khalifjgusau(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Baba snake... :-XBaba snake...
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Glaxx(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Back then in premier secondary school, we had Uncle Joe who taught Geography. The old good fellow could teach even when the class was empty. Woo! Was he a character. We also had Oolala. He was given the name because he usually exclaimed oolala while teaching. He taught maths.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by HisSexcellency(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Biology teacher in ss1....... Haemoglobin grin grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by tuscani: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2017
We called our English teacher Radiotherapy because she use to pronounce radiotherapy with phonetics
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by echelons(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Temple Run?? Lol.. I know your age. tongue

I had an English teacher we called 'Probably' then.
There's no way she'd make five sentences without saying probably. I wonder if that was the key word her village ppl used for her. grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Afobear: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2017
BlaiseBankss:
Mine was a lady to be precise my bursary(junior school). She was very fierce and lemme say over strict that the students started calling her "TEMPLE RUN"
While one was given" FIGHT LION" because of his multiple tribal marks on his face...
Nairalanders let's hear yours.. Keep it rolling
Cc. Lalasticlala Richiez
shows her really young you are ...later now you will begin insulting your dad's mate here simply because it's a faceless forum...bewarned

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by PASCALSILVA(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2017
MrRichy:
Temple Run ? op is a member of the indomie generation.

nicknamed our principal Kwachai...
OMGS NNEWI
..my niqqa u dey here.....nnewi high schl .onye uko..
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by onuwaje(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Slim Shady
John Cena
Uncle Lookup
Osaigbovo
Gwanky W ( his real name was Gwankat)

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by girlhaley(f): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Agric teacher--Ebola

Biology teacher--Shombe after old skool

Principal -- Danku... The man short sotey u fit mistake am for student

Vp na no go area... The man wicked, devil sef dey fear am
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Nicknamed our lit-in-eng teacher ''oink'' and ''eminnge''. GCU, 2000.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by muller101(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Undertaker. I hope he is not on nairaland
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by EN3JI: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2017
CRK teacher- "virgin boy",
French teacher' "lion man"
Agric. Teacher- "snoop dog"
Maths teacher- "solution"
Kai... I miss secondary school.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by thatchick: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2017
Early man........... Cos the first topic he taught us was the evolution of man.
Ajayi Volvo........ He was using a Volvo car
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by gmacnoms(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
BlaiseBankss:
Mine was a lady to be precise my bursary(junior school). She was very fierce and lemme say over strict that the students started calling her "TEMPLE RUN"
While one was given" FIGHT LION" because of his multiple tribal marks on his face...
Nairalanders let's hear yours.. Keep it rolling
Cc. Lalasticlala Richiez
u must really be a teenager. *Temple Run*
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Wilit: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Baba show,will show you the beating of your life. He is so brilliant that he can teach any subject. For that we quickly rub the chalkboard of any content once we are told he is coming to avoid him questioning us,otherwise, "all stand,get me a piece of cane...... " guy you go confess the answer.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Ayowande1997(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2017
paymentvoucher:
Computer Science Teacher: PALA

Fine Art Teacher: Van Damme

Vice Principal: JASPER

Principal's Driver: AJA OGA

CRK Teacher: OPA MOSE

UP SCHOOL!!!
You forgot.
Oluyi...... FADA GERI
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Akowemoon(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Lol....Secondary school then we call him Mr oritogun, the man head long die...the worst be say na the man surname...#TeamArigbedeCollegeLokoja
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by valx2: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
chemystery:
Sir fly - very agile PHE teacher with grey hair but he can chase any student to any extent and still get hold of you

Ijiebe (meaning "a perching fly"wink - Chases after everything that wears skirt

blablabla - He talks to much and very fast that you can hardly pick a single word
umuahian?
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2017
None but they gave me nickname instead.

My Commerce teacher then calls me "small but mighty" , I was quite small and petite but very intelligent.(I took Ist position from jss1-jss2 then subsequent were 2nd or 1st)

My CRK teacher was very fond of me, she calls me "NwaVicky" grin.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by banzuz(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2017
Maths teacher we call Mr. Log... always teaching logarithm

Commerce teacher we call Legbe cause she s got big lips
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by chronique(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2017
1. Pkokor-pkokor face. That was in jss3. The man had massive pimples all over his face like big boils and it was disgusting. Students called him that name codedly and he knew but never got to catch anybody in the act until one faithful day when he passed by my class and I shouted "pkokor - pkoror" face. He turned immediately and asked us all to kneel down, went into the staff room and brought out fat canes. He asked who called that name but everybody kept quiet and covered up for me. Dude flogged the whole class mercilessly. I saw my classmates crying and opted to confess but they asked me not to say anything. They all took the canes for me cos I was loved by all.

Second was gbidon-gbidon in ss3. I called my yoruba teacher that name cos she used to wear one small tiny shoe that had some shiny stuffs on it, and it looked like one of the shoes I used to see magicians wear on tv. The day she found out I gave her that name, she flogged me and sent me out of her class.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by paymentvoucher: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Ayowande1997:

UP SCHOOL!!!
You forgot.
Oluyi...... FADA GERI
UP SCHOOL!
Not In Name Only.
We Agidimo Boys.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by glossy6(f): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Dauda the sexy guy
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by visagroup: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2017
hmmm our fine art teacher was always nickname as checkpool he flocks alot especially when he gives two and half strokes:
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by hoodmenconcept(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Vice principal.... Micheal Jackson
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by marwanafrica: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2017
ALPHAGUY:
some body taught us integrated science in Jss2 and introduced us chemistry and we found it fascinating when we were taught about what makes bones strong in animals. Ever since, we started calling the man Calcium 2.

Another Hausa Guy was called Mai Goro

One was called Langa because he used to drink too much Burukutu

are you are Nupe man
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by symbianDON(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2017
union bank....because he was big, strong and reliable grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Emyogalanya: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Mr blood: when u hold d cane he uses teeth to bite u.= dabo sch kano color ur motif spc asaba Mr enzymes army day kano
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by inositol88(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Franco93:
There is the one we call HITLER bscause he can flog very well. Whenever he wants to flog, he usually say; ''If I HIT you this cane''

Another one we call OSTRISH, that one dey very thin

Another we call WANDE COAL... You need to see the pics to confirm the reason for the name

Another we call BOKO HARAM, because he get a dangerous heart. he shows no mercy at the slightest provocation and always report easily to Rector for expulsion

Ex-seminarian spotted!!!!

We had one we called Mr. 360 cos of his bow legs
A corper who always wore sandals was nicknamed corper-sandals
Chemistry teacher.... Avogadros law
Physics teacher.... Achimedis
English Teacher... Boooogaboo
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by ogbestone(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2017
Me. Ologologopiapia.... If him flog you ehhh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stampede: EBSU Apologises To Students, Says The Incident Won't Happen Again / LASU Expels 69 Students For Cultism, Exam Malpractices- Vangurdngr / Lateset News About ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.