Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. (12141 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Blesschemical: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2017
UP NEPA becos the woman fair well well
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by tboks(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2017
wildchild02:
Agric Teacher - Fido Dido grin
Biology Teacher - Jaggasam
Economics Teacher - Gosheen
Na Sacred Heart Catholic College u attend?
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Bestlily(f): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2017
My accounting teacher kept on repeating these words"Why debit side" that we started calling her.i dont know if that woman taught us anything apart from debit

Obasanjo...you dont need to ask why we call her that
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by tboks(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2017
becksdinho:

You attended sacred heart college?
I also attended SHCC. smiley
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by chemystery: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2017
valx2:
umuahian?
Lol... Yeah
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Lonergem: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2017
I can recall back then 4rm my sec schgrin grin grin

my class teacher-mr ben(the man and mr ben ar jst lky identical twins)
math teacher-arsenal(d man can argue die when it comes to football and anytime his coming to sch he always put on arsenal jersey)

i cant 4get dis one mr anaku(i will canned u till death) - on any lit2 thing lky dis d man will be lky I WILL BEAT U TILL U AR DEAD TODAY
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by SuperJ25(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
English teacher - six strokes
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by karrengold(f): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2017
skeleton no bottom
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by gtboy1(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Physics teacher...sisquo FGC PH

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Trendytessy(f): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2017
PHE teacher- Locomotor
Biology teacher- A lion a lion cos of her shape
2nd biology teacher- bald head
Maths teacher- JTF. He can flog and chase u anywhere
Another was called Ghost rider cos he rides a bike to school..
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by HARKJOSH: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2017
#ACA
CORPER STOVE
FAKO
MR CORRIDOR CAN FLOG ALL NOISE MAKERS THROUGH OUT THE DAY
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by freshvine(f): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2017
One youth corper that took taught us literature, The Wedlock of the Gods by Zulu Sofola.

Each time she comes to class, she'll say, "open to act 2, scene...

We the whole school started calling her act 2,scene 1

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Israel13(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Biology teacher- ions Agric teacher- baba
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Skanas(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2017
kai! I rember Murumba days for Jtown

Mrs CHINGE.....very troublesome tiny woman
Late Danzaki.....dis one na burukutu king
PIRATE ....... mr mohammed our hausa teacher...trouble maker
BABA FRAYO......this one enter class one day begin sing "u go de pose..u go de denge denge"
sgt ROGERS.....this one na young dude...can always fight with students....
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Kin123(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Austema:
Anty character..............she usually use the word ''Character''
serious

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by CloudResident(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Agric teacher :Mr Goat

English teacher :Odibe said...

Bus studies :Ominikun (a belly full of water) grin grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Florblu:

Seems we attended same school.Mr jogunomi is late now,the sch is a missionary school that starts with 0.if yes then we attended same school
it is possible, mine start with O too
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by justhenry(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2017
We had two Economics teachers, one we nicknamed DEMAND, the other we nicknamed SUPPLY.

Funny thing was that they are of same height, stature and same tribe...Niger Delta area.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by wildchild02: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2017
becksdinho:

You attended sacred heart college?

Yes ooo...1st set, you? grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by wildchild02: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2017
tboks:

Na Sacred Heart Catholic College u attend?

Yeske grin 1st
You?
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by AceDomino(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Mr Omodara was nicknamed VAN DAMME. He was aware of it and he liked it.

Another was named MICHAEL JACKSON because he limps and also very wicked. Always carrying his short cane in his briefcase.

My principal then was named KENNY MOJO because his name is KEHINDE OJO
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by 1miccza: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Iya Jogbo and Father Christmas
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Desdola(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2017
My social studies teacher was nicknamed Ape Man. Was given to him when he taught us evolution
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by gagadey(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2017
my own plenty oook
i had man soldier,dat man flogs with power..
a chemistry teacher we call one mole
a biology teacher we call amoeba (may she RIP)
a technical drawing teachwr we call uncle Bleep up
social studies teacher we call uncle banga. his head is small like banga seed
dem plenty joor
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by gagadey(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2017
my own plenty oook
i had man soldier,dat man flogs with power..
a chemistry teacher we call one mole
a biology teacher we call amoeba (may she RIP)
a technical drawing teachwr we call uncle f**k up
social studies teacher we call uncle banga. his head is small like banga seed
dem plenty joor
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Dmec(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2017
PRINCIPAL: P MAN

BIOLOGY TEACHER: EMU

IGBO TEACHER: MAZI
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Augiiee(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Two Sim(his head looks lyk a dual sim slot)
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by valx2: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2017
chemystery:
Lol... Yeah
that's Mr onyemachi..lol
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Chinny5(f): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2017
illitrate:
Almagamation: the only topic he taught all day. Flogging was his food. Even other nearby schools came to borrow him to go and flog for them
Borrow for flogging.... Chai grin grin
Ours was Uncle Baboon cos he likes calling students Baboon grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by chemystery: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
valx2:
that's Mr onyemachi..lol
Exactly! What set were you?
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by bigerboy200: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2017
esanabiodun:
Maths Teacher - Ade Monkey

Computer sci teacher- oookay!

Chemistry teacher- Sing out
Idris Premier college, Akure.
that nice school around Ilesa garage... cool stuff..
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Funkybabee(f): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
My economic teacher: demand schedule....we don't even call economic its name before I passed out,is because he only likes to teached us demand scheduled that is why we are calling him schedule schedule

Another teacher : he is so fiercely, he used to good in beating students thou he don't teach us any subject cuz he teached art class people only,but because of our stubbornness teachers or our class teacher used to call him or let me just say employed him to beat students

He used to say he will give us tea and our parents will give us sugar which is rub...
That is why we gave him tea without sugar....but there is no how he will beat all of us we also we save one person from us for not to eat his cane, is either we said she sick or he sick whenever it reach that Person that fear to eat cane

Mehn I can't forget my secondary school days it's such a funny moments......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASU Expels 69 Students For Cultism, Exam Malpractices- Vangurdngr / Stampede: EBSU Apologises To Students, Says The Incident Won't Happen Again / Lateset News About ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.