Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. (12140 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2017
like if you went to providence height secondary school and you know sweden...
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Akjwyzepal(m): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Ronaldo math teacher
Terminator physics teacher he has one bad eye and bow legs and walks slowly like a robot
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by princechurchill(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
finnestdope:

Also the then PHE master was called Mr. MKPI ( He-goat) grin

SCOBA spotted.

Florrent!!!

In atenum

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
We gave our agric science teacher "animal disease"
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by tboks(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2017
wildchild02:
Nice to meet you
Hope you're getting involved in the Alumni reunion?
Nope. I'm not yet involved. I'd send you a pm.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by wildchild02: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2017
tboks:

Nope. I'm not yet involved. I'd send you a pm.

Can't access the mail to my PM, just check my signature, you'll find my contacts
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by tboks(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2017
wildchild02:

Can't access the mail to my PM, just check my signature, you'll find my contacts
Ok bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASU Expels 69 Students For Cultism, Exam Malpractices- Vangurdngr / Stampede: EBSU Apologises To Students, Says The Incident Won't Happen Again / Lateset News About ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.