Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? (774 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? / Stop Being Nice / What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Uchenaija: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
I mean acts like pulling her chair out for her on a date, opening the door for her, opening the car door for her and stuffs like that. Is that a gentleman thing or is the culture of being a gentleman dead, or what some would refer to arse licking? Ladies do you like such gestures, guys what do you think?

Cos I'm in love with a young lady and I'm motivated to be nice to her on our date and beyond....if you know what I mean.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Uchenaija: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Over to you romantic nairalanders and nairaland love lords

cc: ishilove, amarabae, ....which other romancelanders do I know sef? tongue
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
like seriously, thread to thread
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Uchenaija: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
like seriously, thread to thread

I don't understand what you just said
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Bibi294(f): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Its not dead
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by FemiEddy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Of course not, Real men still do cool
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Uchenaija: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bibi294:
Its not dead
Thank you... but we had hardly see people doing it before someone would start looking sheepishly stupid.
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Uchenaija: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
FemiEddy:
Of course not, Real men still do cool

Oh really. That's a plus to my morale. Do you do it, did it or still do it? Just want to know
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by FemiEddy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Uchenaija:

Oh really. That's a plus to my morale. Do you do it, did it or still do it? Just want to know
I still do, it's part of me sef
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Uchenaija: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
FemiEddy:

I still do, it's part of me sef

Alright. I'll be like you

1 Like

Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by FemiEddy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Uchenaija:
I mean acts like pulling her chair out for her on a date, opening the door for her, opening the car door for her and stuffs like that. Is that a gentleman thing or is the culture of being a gentleman dead, or what some would refer to arse licking? Ladies do you like such gestures, guys what do you think?

Cos I'm in love with a young lady and I'm motivated to be nice to her on our date and beyond....if you know what I mean.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Firstly, that's not been nice to a woman, its called chivalry. It's something that is expected of you to do. Don't bother about the people around, just be a cool gentleman
Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Uchenaija: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
FemiEddy:

Firstly, that's not been nice to a woman, its called chivalry. It's something that is expected of you to do. Don't bother about the people around, just be a cool gentleman

Oh thanks for that term...Googling it already seems to be leading me to a lot of fun reading on subject already.

One of the definitions I googled something interesting to say, "Something women complain is dead even though it cannot logically exist in an equal society, which is something women wanted. It's one or the other.
Jesse lamented about the death of chivalry while she lambasted the days when men oppressed women which was a time when chivalry was common. Makes perfect sense."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chivalry

Nonetheless I'm sticking to your advice: be a cool gentleman that it that is not a bad practice, it is a sign of respect and high regard for a partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by FemiEddy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Uchenaija:

Oh thanks for that term...Googling it already seems to be leading me to a lot of fun reading on subject already.

One of the definitions I googled something interesting to say, "Something women complain is dead even though it cannot logically exist in an equal society, which is something women wanted. It's one or the other.
Jesse lamented about the death of chivalry while she lambasted the days when men oppressed women which was a time when chivalry was common. Makes perfect sense."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chivalry

Nonetheless I'm sticking to your advice: be a cool gentleman that it that is not a bad practice, it is a sign of respect and high regard for a partner.
My nigga! But be a bad guy as well o, read her body languages , some ladies ain't dat exposed and might take it for granted or see u as been fake, so if she behaves weird, as a bad guy, since its a date, u come down to her own level......

Re: Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? by Uchenaija: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
FemiEddy:

My nigga! But be a bad guy as well o, read her body languages , some ladies ain't dat exposed and might take it for granted or see u as been fake, so if she behaves weird, as a bad guy, since its a date, u come down to her own level......

There comes my niggah.....thank you already. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

12years Older... / Does Love Have An Expiry Date? / Things Ladies Should Know About A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.