Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu (44888 Views)

Breaking: Trump Gave Order For Buhari To Be Arrested ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why is Buhari just too soft on these people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by 2bam: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nnamdi KANU you we be arrested and nothing we happen you are just a small fish in the stream not even river,goverment is among the three powerful "G" in the world.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by stockbear: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol ..KANU doesn't know Nigerians value their life...You think a Nigerian would take a bullet for u..lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by AngelicBeing: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by sissoko22(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

There are two IPOB criminals currently abandoned in Kuje. Go get them out...
Brutality

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by discusant: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
loomer:
Instead of to start lobby other countries, to push forward ur independence agitation u dey try use violence get wetin u want. I just pity all the people wey go die when things gets our of hand.

Why would any sane government go to rearrest a person who has acquired tens of millions of unarmed followers in the country?
A saner government would go for dialogue, but Buhari would rather go to dialogue and monetary bargains with Terrorist Boko Haram.

Only a government that is preparing to start genocide woould rearrest Nnamdi Kanu.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by sissoko22(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

[s]
[b]
I never knew that Buhari is so scared of UN sanction until after he was instructed to arrest the Arewa youths

Tell Buhari to hurry up and arrest Kanu if truly he is not scared of ending up at ICC[/b]
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by fhelihx(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Empty threats.. grin
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Jones4190(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS. (A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors). During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one. The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature. The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet. Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people". "You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them". "If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you". "They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place." Breath taking, isn't it ? Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media. Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments. Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts? People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome Ex- convict James Ibori to South South! Your guess is as good as mine. Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion Leaders read, understand & digest.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by saintaustine(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
paiz:
Nnamdi calm down, the federal might is too powerful
He doesn't know, what he is up to
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by bezimo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
While I share some of the sentiments of the biafran agitating folks, having looked at the history of how it all started, Kanu must be aware that his earlier release was predicated on international pressure, the court of law and good will of some Nigerians.
He should not think he is a one man army.He is far from it.
He should be careful, if the FG rearrest him under the guise of flaunting his bail conditions. Nothing will happen, just pockets of protest in the SE which will result in loss of lives, but nothing will still happen.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by sissoko22(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=BaifraBSS post=60063983]PUBLIC [s]ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
(from IPOB highest command)

SERIOUS WARNING TO ALL IPOB FAMILY MEMBERS IN IGWEOCHA WHO ARE UNDER CONSTANT POLICE HARASSMENT AND THREAT OF ARREST

Anybody in IPOB that gives money to Zoo police for their bail will be expelled from IPOB. The Zoo police in Igweocha populated by Hausa Fulani Muslims are using IPOB to make money because some people are not mentally tough enough to resist them until our dedicated legal team arrive to secure their release. The more we give these Hausa Fulani illiterate primitive parasites wearing Zoo police uniform money, the more they keep raiding our homes to abduct us because they know some of us will pay. For them to has become a lucrative money making venture. Abducting and kidnapping of IPOB family members is the highest illegal money earner for the Nigerian Police. Nigeria Police Force is a criminal organisation, run by criminals for the benefit of Northern Arewa criminals. It's not the duty of IPOB family members to sustain illiterate, hungry and poorly paid Zoo policemen. Buhari and the Hausa Fulani Islamic Arewa Caliphate of Northern Nigeria employed them, so Buhari and his supporter of APC Arewa North should use a fraction of all the money they loot on a daily basis to pay their kinsmen in police uniform they sent to Igweocha. We IPOB are agitating for our freedom so there is no way we can be handing out our hard earned money to these Northern parasites/criminals in police uniform like we committed any crime.

IPOB has a dedicated and exceptionally formidable legal team that work round to clock to ensure that all IPOB detainees are tracked and released regardless of where you are arrested and taken to. All IPOB detainees are usually released within 48 hours so don't panic, we always get legal help within 2 hours of any reported arrest. We are IPOB, we never abandon our own.
WE MUST THEREFORE REMAIN WITHOUT FEAR BEFORE OUR ENEMIES EVEN IF THEY ARE POINTING THEIR GUNS AT US!!![/quote[/s]]

No ethnic group takes ipob serious anymore.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by sunisonflex29(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
am a rivers man,but let me give some ipob sense.if the oil in our area dries up,its not as if if you get your Biafra we will share money with u o.
but just reason it this way,.
the yam we eat------north
potatoes-------north
tomatoes----north
onions------north
pepper-----north
meat----north
etc

when you get your Biafra, and the north refuse to trade with you,remember you all have a land locked region.
you all have to import almost 100% of each of the commodities I mentioned above.
you guys will wait for months for food to arrive via Atlantic ocean from Benin,Ghana and the likes, then again Niger Delta ports will will tax heavily tax the goods cos its going to another country.and your businessmen will sell to the citizens in neymar's salary just for profit.

to my fellow southies,think na.sense is free
it will be better to agitate for restructuring than this suffer suffer jamboree that will only bring famine bk to biafran children.my people,sense is free.you guys should ask KANU to ponder on these.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by enimooko: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why is it that some groups of people never learn from the precepts of history?

1. You go into a tirade, calling everyone names, showing them that you are better, stronger, justified and superior to others.
2. You want them to accept your own reasoning, agenda, point of view and struggle to the detriment of their own.
3. You then take action of attempting to occupy their space and wanting to snuff them out of their own tuft
4. Then, other people having been incensed, later turns you into a grass and eat you up, punish you in no small measure and deny you of your wishes. You later go back to begin-again using the same methods that are doomed to failure.
5. I sincerely, do not understand.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmm! This thing is getting deeper and deeper everyday.

It would be wise at this point for me to stop commenting on any issue tagged Biafra..

I never knew this Nnamdi Kanu's got this much substance.. all along he had always appeared to me as being shallow but this interview has got real depth..

There is a yerning in him, a craving... this guy wont mind to pay the ultimate price..

this guy would pass for a modern day Jesus-christ.. I had used to think he was nothing near to Nelson Mandela but at this rate he would be rated closed to Jesus the christ cos I see people already worshiping him. He is idol to some already, he is lord and master over all of Biafra, very small region but mighty trouble.
sad Nigeria sad.

even tho I dislike and hate the biafra idea and movement and ideologies, this guy spoke some blatant TRUTH... very unequvocal, very straight to the point..

truthfully if they should re-arrest him there would be problem cos he seems to already have public sympathy. .

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
I hear some ignorant people here shouting Federal Might, Federal Might....

Same Federal Might that is the main promoter of Biafra... infact with The Dumb Federal Government biafra won't have grown to this level...

You know what I believe, I am now 100% certain that all Northerners are unintelligent with IQ below 40..

They are so easily provoked to make stupid decisions without calculating the consequences.

Their only reason of plunging Nigeria to chaos was that "Kanu Said"..

Now they are vibrating again that he has said again.... always reacting...

next they would go and shoot unarmed protesters foolishly not knowing it is promoting the Freedom cause... It is making IPOB stronger.

my only concern is the m0ron are making decisions on our behalf...

My only ish is these Fulani cavemen have infiltrated the system... No wonder Nigeria can never work.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by reuben79: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
see dis small boy call cowanu............if nigeria government arrest d all igbos heaven will nt fall,talkness of cow like u
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by millionaireman: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
kindex:
See what ojukwu said about biafran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Cf66w6Sf0

But Buhari is planning a second Biafra /Nigeria war.

Buhari has recently bought 10 Mushack fighter jets from Pakistan. Is Nigeria at war with an external country?

Fight against Boko Haram which Buhari hides under is not it. Boko Haram is asking for a territory to be governed through Islamic sharia criminal codes.

Buhari's far northern states also adopted Islamic sharia criminal codes.
It's only by granting a sharia country to the far north that Boko Haram can ever stop, not by gunfire from Nigeria armed forces.
The dialogue is either political restructuring or referendum on areas of Nigeria asking for new countries from Failed Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by enimooko: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunisonflex29:
am a rivers man,but let me give some ipob sense.if the oil in our area dries up,its not as if if you get your Biafra we will share money with u o.
potatoes-------north
tomatoes----north
onions------north
pepper-----north
meat----north
etc. when you get your Biafra, and the north refuse to trade with you,remember you all have a land locked region.
you all have to import almost 100% of each of the commodities I mentioned above.
you guys will wait for months for food to arrive via Atlantic ocean from Benin,Ghana and the likes, then again Niger Delta ports will will tax heavily tax the goods cos its going to another country.and your businessmen will sell to the citizens in neymar's salary just for profit.
it will be better to agitate for restructuring than this suffer suffer jamboree that will only bring famine bk to biafran children.my people,sense is free.you guys should ask KANU to ponder on these.

But Niger Delta is part of Biafra na!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Marcelo290(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Reading this made me damn emotional, I bet many dummies commenting here didn't read all of it, I'm compelled to love this man even when I don't want to, you mean he hasn't seen his son? my God! watch his boldness and confidence, he doesn't value his life sef, and someone still called him a scam? This man got balls, he is also very intelligent, just see his grammatical prowess cum verbosity...

Kanu I wish to birth a son who would be like you, you are an alpha male!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by nwosu1982: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Igbos r suffering & I wonder why the aboki don't want restructuring of the nation. Mumu Aboki

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by GregyT(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Truly, Nnamdi KANU is a big threat to Fed Govt. They cannot harm him any more. If they refuse to thread with caution, the disintegration they dread so much will happen sooner than they can imagine; without any bloodshed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunisonflex29:
potatoes-------north
tomatoes----north
onions------north
pepper-----north
meat----north
etc

when you get your Biafra, and the north refuse to trade with you,remember you all have a land locked region.

You are an Ignoramus... Go to North today... the hunger there is second to none...

the cost of living is unsurvivable...

Don't believe propagandas...

The North have become lazy and unproductive (due to stolen oil) that they are now a big parasite to the country. .

If they are farming to 50% of their capacity food stuff would had been slash to 80% low...

food stuff is now 8 years high...

let north feed themselves first...

it would create more opportunities for everyone... southern Agricultural Engineers and scientist.... to meet demand with supply

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Talk is cheap; let the Pigdiot continue with the insults, threats or hate speech; and see himself caged in the zoo sooner than he realises.
If Nigeria were civilised, the parliament would invited Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB representatives and Nigeria government representatives for open debates on why Biafra should be restored or not to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by arote(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
mbjsuki:

Unfortunately, you still don't know what's called federal might! Once he is re arrested all these noise that this or that will happen will fizzle out instantly.
A lot of people had gone before him and some will after him and the nation or the broken pieces will continue.
It's that simple. You can blow as a trumpet now but when the chips are down you will be soft as a velvet. Go and watch and see what happened to us in the past. Learn from history.
your sense dey there.it is good to believe in something and at the same time,wisdom is required in achieving them; obviously not the way he is going about it now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by MTKbudapest(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Hahahahah. I dey laugh u. Nigeria will never burn because of u.

just keep your cool, then wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Story story
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Paentera(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kanu has said what needs to be done

1) Open the doors of dialogue to all those genuinely agitating
2) Ignore the rable rousers who don't commit a crime.

Its simple logic that Obj & GEJ seems to have used wisely.

PMB, avoid making the initial mistake made by turning NK to a demagogue. If I were you, I would dig up dirt about him, if he has tax liabilities etc, then you can use such to whittle down his influence.

Arresting him unjustly and subjectively is unwise

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Marcelo290:
Reading this made me damn emotional, I bet many dummies commenting here didn't read all of it, I'm compelled to love this man even when I don't want to, you mean he hasn't seen his son? my God! watch his boldness and confidence, he doesn't value his life sef, and someone still called him a scam? This man got balls, he is also very intelligent, just see his grammatical prowess cum verbosity...

Kanu I wish to birth a son who would be like you, you are an alpha male!!

he has not seen his son since he was born 2 years ago...

willing to give everything for freedom of the common man...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by tajualesh: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
ESDKING:
Re arresting KANU at this stage would be more disastrous than the first one. In fact anybody thinking of that is praying for disintegration of this country faster which is a welcome development.

Of course some people will say that's how Ipob boasted before his first arrest, yes it's true because, since he was released, Nig has been panicking over what tomorrow would be because of the agitation, leaving the most important problems facing this country and decided to face unstoppable Ipob. Even Bubu is afraid/skeptical about his re-arrest that's why he's exhibiting his cowardice hiding under court approval before arresting KANU, unlike before when he arrested him like a tyrant he is without having a second thought. Or is it because United N Nations have placed their eyes on Nigeria ?
Before Kanu's ist arrest, majority of us didn't know him neither we knew about his Ipob organization. So Fed govt should be very careful in their decisions. We should not also forget that Ohanezes have accused Fed govt of being biased

This time around, Nig will tear into pieces if you leave Arewa youths and re-arrest Kanu.

Try to re- arrest him and meet your waterloo.

Let me wait here and hear from people that wl say that Abiola a local champion was arrested and incarcerated and nothing happened. I only have pity for these people singing this song of "Abiola this Abiola that" because they lack knowledge of how things work in 21st century.

******All lovers of freedom should calm down and read this interview, it's very interesting*****

you are talking rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.