Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Big Boobs Nearly Caused Accident On Lagos Road – Actress Mitchel Ozakpolor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Big Boobs Nearly Caused Accident On Lagos Road – Actress Mitchel Ozakpolor (1369 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Exposed: See Pictures Of Mitchel Ozakpolo boobs That Caused Accident In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Big Boobs Nearly Caused Accident On Lagos Road – Actress Mitchel Ozakpolor by menstrualpad: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Busty actress, Mitchel Ozakpolor in a recent interview narrated how a lustful car owner rammed into another car while starring at her huge boobs in Lagos.
The actress said on that fateful day, she was walking down the road as there was heavy traffic around Surulere area of Lagos. Upon sighting her, the car owner in question lost control of himself as he kept starring at her boobs until his car rammed into another car.

Immediately, the two drivers got down from their cars and started throwing insults at each other as she walked passed them. Mitchel said the incident wasn’t the only embarrassing moment she’s had as a busty actress.

She recalled that on several occasions, she had avoided standing at bus stops because of the way men starring at her boobs. “It happens all the time, they keep starring at my boobs. And that’s why I tried to avoid standing at bus stops. I know I have huge boobs that men cannot take their eyes off my boobs,” she said.

https://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/09/my-big-boobs-nearly-caused-accident-on-lagos-road-actress-mitchel-ozakpolor-reveals/

Re: My Big Boobs Nearly Caused Accident On Lagos Road – Actress Mitchel Ozakpolor by charleff512(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Is That All You Have For This Generation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Big Boobs Nearly Caused Accident On Lagos Road – Actress Mitchel Ozakpolor by ahnie: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
She looks like sachet Gino tomato paste in the second pics.

Another liability loading to fall on any unlucky man that would spend his life savings buying mary-CAKE pancake,fake hair,bleaching creams,shoes n bags.

I bet this one cannut even use 270# to prepare okro soup.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Q / WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage / A Nairalander Friend's Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.