Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? (23367 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by 190: 1:42am On Feb 24, 2010
OBLONG:

what about people with permanent mouth odor--- some people's mouth smells like the pit latrine. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Looks whos talking
you are here talking when your picture dey babalawo house
If u never get bible, rush and buy one now
cos when arrow go dey chase u
or u see the LADY IN WHITE standing @ d side of the road
Nor shout ooh
dey here make your mouth dey run
But ur reply funny sha~ i jst fell of my chair laughing~

useless boi

skfa1:

Me and google used to kiss early mor mor. Abi now google, i lie? kiss kiss kiss
wic googles, clearly not mine

[size=23pt]KICKS SKFA1 in the balls[/size]
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by skfa1: 1:44am On Feb 24, 2010

[quote][/quote]

ouch that hurts man.

Slap 190
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by OBLONG(m): 1:47am On Feb 24, 2010
190:

But your reply funny sha~ i jst fell of my chair laughing~

na so we see am ooh---- some girls you don't even want to be around them in the morning---- u'll think u're in the toilet.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by 190: 1:52am On Feb 24, 2010
skfa1:

ouch that hurts man.

Slap 190

we go soon know
Kicked in the balls and slap wich one pain pass~
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by sophy09: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2010
There is nothing wrong in kissing your bf/gf in the morning if it is ok with the two of you. For someone like me I brush my teeth every night. It can be disgusting at times esp. if the guy has had a drink like beer the night. but if you can still kiss all well and good.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2010
@camelot, si, ya are right, love smell not shit, @poster, I aint gonna kiss her I will eat the mouth as breakfast, I can tell you babe's mouth stinks lol kidding ya, mine don't even when she don't use any mouth wash for a year grin,

please ya should check out my post @ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403374.0.html
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by H2O2: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2010
maybe i will
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Mhismole(f): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2010
guilty, grin. i didnt notice anything diff tho,didnt taste no bad stuff or nytn. but then maybe i was just really happy that he loved me like that  smiley
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Kelvinj(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2010
sophy09:

There is nothing wrong in kissing your bf/gf in the morning if it is ok with the two of you. For someone like me I brush my teeth every night. It can be disgusting at times esp. if the guy has had a drink like beer the night. but if you can still kiss all well and good.
& what makes u tink that because u brushd @ nite ur mouth wnt ooze in d a.m
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2010
@Reality
na lie jor! unless Ur babe no be human being,I bet U wont kiss her if U percieve any foul ordour oozing outta her mouth.Ok imagine say she eat beans b4 crashing!Chei,i can imagine the thing.
@190 and Ska the both of U should be comic characters,I don laf so tey my ribs dey pain me!
Am not that kinda guy to pretend i like sth when obviously I don't.I will somehow avoid kissing any oozing mouth whether na mormor or noon,me i no go come close let alone kiss am even if I love her die.
@Oblong
. . . Hahahahahaha. . . Una no go kill me here.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by galatico(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
There is nothing bad in doing that, I can do that !!!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Ireonsen(f): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
there is notin bad in doin so
as 190 said dt he can even suck d p***sy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
I'm obsessed with brushing so is my better half.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by youngdee(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
What does it matter, you wont even notice anything except if you are not in love with him/her.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by markeneji(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
well to me i can't do that i only believe that without that the love will still exist between both of us
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by adventisty: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2010
CAPITAL YES!!!!!!! I have been doing it and it is really good.
Love does not know any bound even odour.
Give it a try tomorrow morning and let me know your experience.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Ben13: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
Enough Bacteria grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by wales(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yes i will do that grin grin grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by yampoo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
yes,it's cool
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Hendryx(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
very disgusting. i can't stand that grin wink
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Donvilo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yeah. Sure i can. smiley cool
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by adedayoone: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2010
haha , i have tried it a couple of time although out of curiousity , er its not as bad as u make it seem although i prefer to brush first. I'd say dats not a measure of love though .
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by bdorg(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2010
adventisty:

CAPITAL YES!!!!!!! I have been doing it and it is really good.
Love does not know any bound even odour.
Give it a try tomorrow morning and let me know your experience.

Are you kidding me, ? and then pass out while trying?

I beg Love is Love and Mouth odour is MOUTH ODOUR, dont get it twisted

, shuoo which kain thing be dat?  na God just cause am say early morning mouth odor no dey kill, If not, I wonder how many of una go still dey kiss latrine supernatural odor evry morning
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by oval1(f): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
yuck! i don't think i can do it. i mean brushing the night before is not the issue, the point is the saliva has more mucus when you wake up in the morning making it very thick and sticky.
what about if he drools when he sleeps and wakes up in the moring with dried spit on his cheek,that sight won't be pleasannt for me to even want to kiss him.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by jamalzox: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
BIG ONE: VERY CREATIVE YOUNG SCRIPT WRITERS WANTED. A 21st century media company in Nigeria requires the skills of very talented script writers.
for more info, please call 08066301946.
THE FUTURE IS NOW.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by beanos(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
I dont think that kissing your partner at the early hours of the morning is all that bad,first it is important that you brush your gutter(mouth/teeth) before going to bed.once that is done i think there should'nt be a problem in the act kissing.[/size]

[size=14pt]ALWAYS BEAR IN MIND THAT KISSING GOES BY FAVOR.
grin grin grin kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by alldone(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2010
ofcourse both of you should maintain hygen lifestyle.
yes i kiss mt wife any time,
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by sledge406: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2010
@OP, Do u brush ur mouth all d tym before eating is my question for u

Den again, u mean u dey watch ur homeboy dey act MOJO for u wen im gal come around I hope u dey off light and cover ur ear o and hope no Group Intimacy :-P
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by kemisuga(f): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
Nothin wrong with dat.

I am kissing him right now. grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Tbantwana(f): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
We kiss all the time , early am's or morning it don't matter wink He even goes down on me in the mornings (muff) embarassed
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by skfa1: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
kemisuga:

Nothin wrong with dat.

I am kissing him right now. grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

abi now, ur kiss is too sweet, mwahhhhh, grin grin grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
Tbantwana!:

We kiss all the time , early am's or morning it don't matter wink He even goes down on me in the mornings (muff) embarassed
is that info necessary? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.