Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (75636 Views)

Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by CioAngels(f): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
The dress is beautiful, but should be covered a little
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by ayotunde4174: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
beauty with no brain
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Yascoby(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
KONTINIYO DAYARIS GOD.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by icankel: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
My only concern is just for d officiating Priest who might get carried away
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by judedwriter(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Adenike775:
pls did the wedding take place in a church or registry?
In a brothel... tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by francisduru: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Only the endowed ladies can rock this
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Dazih: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Babsmike:
Haa.... Endtime wedding gown

U Sef Endtime Critic.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Dazih: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
ayotunde4174:
beauty with no brain
Thatz y? u have refuse to focus on yr life
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by bigfather(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jeus:
This picture of a lady's wedding dress is trending online.

Ladies, Will you rock the dress? Yay or Nay.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/ladies-will-you-rock-this-wedding-dress.html

Na wooooo ooohhh !
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fadiga24:
Is she trying to impress her husband or seduce the men at the wedding?
don't mind her. If I marry this kain lady, I know I'm dead.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by silkytouch(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
The bride is beautiful and blessed...
The groom is lucky and richly blessed!
Damn she fine!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by 2016v2017: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fadiga24:
if she can't respect herself during her wedding time,she will never respect her husband after the wedding.
what I see is a broken home after the wedding

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Omoluabi16(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
She has nice breasts..but rocking this gown on her wedding day is a NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fadiga24:
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by blaqroy: 12:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Only looking at her shoulder at the last pix
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by raymondFirstborn(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Evablizin:
Down is a yes cheesy

But up is a no no for me sad
Men that cloth is dope and eye popping.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2017
Even on wedding day, you'll still cause trouble for man...

WOMEN OOO
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by goingape1: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2017
Jeus:
This picture of a lady's wedding dress is trending online.

Ladies, Will you rock the dress? Yay or Nay.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/ladies-will-you-rock-this-wedding-dress.html

this brea$t will be enough to accommodate two dick.

what a self-contained breast!
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2017
Now this is the type of boobs I have been talking about.. Applaudise grin
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by beautiful232(f): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2017
this is serious,if that's a wedding gown..hmmmm
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by RaeMystix: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=SimonRose post=60078189][/quote]
How would she be able to eat or drink with that dress. I'm very sure she bride was very careful with her steps with that dress on.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by whiteeyes: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2017
FemiEddy:
Will she be able to dance well in this? undecided
And what is the essence of the slide show in the middle of her chest? She wants to rape our eye , right grin
yu haf kilt me uncle grin
FemiEddy:
Will she be able to dance well in this? undecided
And what is the essence of the slide show in the middle of her chest? She wants to rape our eye , right grin
yu haf kilt me uncle
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by EmekaBlue(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2017
D boobs just pack well with d gown...if u loosen it now here comes Olympus have fallen

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by midehill(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2017
jezebel
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by gafarolabisi2(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2017
I hate the indecent, but I love boobs
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Isobug: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44:
The dress is beautiful. She also has a lovely shape to compliment the dress. The designer got it right, captured her shape and create a lovely piece of art to go with her body.

See me after here, your brain need some treatment
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 03, 2017
She is hot
Lucky man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.