Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (75639 Views)

Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by bellotaofeek: 1:57am On Sep 03, 2017
Endtime wife
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by nickxtra(m): 2:07am On Sep 03, 2017
She is the one of them.......I mean the Tontodike class
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by antunbel20: 3:07am On Sep 03, 2017
na which man of God wed this woman sef?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by petitejolie(f): 4:43am On Sep 03, 2017
wow! beautiful dress. I like it. it wud av been a complete decent gown if d cleavages were covered. but d OP sef. the title is a misnomer. tot I was gonna see all big boobs glaring at my face
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by supereagle(m): 4:43am On Sep 03, 2017
A true church of God will discountenance this. Cloth is for covering of your body.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by DrHighchief(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2017
Not true, Photoshop
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by menstrualpad: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44:
The dress is beautiful. She also has a lovely shape to compliment the dress. The designer got it right, captured her shape and create a lovely piece of art to go with her body.

Hmm from a Teblic Alfa like you..
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by bareal(m): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2017
Bia OP, must you zoom the pix? And you wanna make heaven?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by crownson(m): 6:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Free Ebook Download
THE 4 MOST PROFITABLE INDUSTRIES FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS

Some people are just born to be entrepreneurs. They've got a streak of independence that makes them absolutely determined to succeed on their own.

But for many wanna-be entrepreneurs, it can be difficult to decide exactly what kind of business would be the best choice. It’s tough to find that perfect idea!

If you’re determined to start your own business, you probably know at least these two things for sure: you want to be your own boss, and you want to make a profit.

Are you still trying to find the right business idea for you? Get inspired by these 4 most profitable industries for small business owners!

These businesses could be done passively and has the potential of grossing $100k per week. Download it free now!
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by menstrualpad: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2017
bamite:
If I insult you now, will I be banned?

Just asking oh
You need to learn the art of insulting without being crude...
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Ssms(m): 6:04am On Sep 03, 2017
deepwater:
In this kind of wedding nobody will complain of not being served jollof rice, actually every eyes got served here undecided
yea...u got it right.. ..everyone would leave happy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Ssms(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2017
At least get nipples r well covered.. ...ds days out ladies had proved to us Dat deir nipples r equivalent to breast.. ..not D flesh dat holds D nipples.. ...Endtime
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Ssms(m): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2017
petitejolie:
wow! beautiful dress. I like it. it wud av been a complete decent gown if d cleavages were covered. but d OP sef. the title is a misnomer. tot I was gonna see all big boobs glaring at my face
lesbian @sight undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Ssms(m): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2017
2016v2017:

if she can't respect herself during her wedding time,she will never respect her husband after the wedding.
what I see is a broken home after the wedding
hmmmmm.....prophet like u.. .. undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by anthonykezy(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44:
The dress is beautiful. She also has a lovely shape to compliment the dress. The designer got it right, captured her shape and create a lovely piece of art to go with her body.

Can you allow your bride to appear like this on your wedding day?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by antyokya: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Jeus post=60074327]This picture of a lady's wedding dress is trending online.

Ladies, Will you rock the dress? Yay or Nay.

Hian! The mumu husband doesn't even know that this babe was marrying for show. She doesn't show any respect for the institution. Divorce in six months loading.........
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by dangwarmai(m): 6:21am On Sep 03, 2017
The moment she is unclad you wouldn't like that saggy br**sts.

What's the advantage of advertising what is supposed to be covered.

If I know what you are f**cking in your house I valuate you, and then know how to attack.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2017
hope its nt a church wedding?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Bucajunior(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2017
haba....who come use d remaining VASELINE
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by transient123(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Too much cleavage
The dress s beautiful though
She could ve covered it a bit

Abit abi? Coming from a lady/woman.

The world is in trouble.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by hgnbello(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2017
the pastor wey go join dem hmmmmm.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by holuwapopsh(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Nice one Bride i think we re goin back 2 d days of OUR beloved ADAM N EVE
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Miltonbit(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Tabelachizza:
Maybe undecided undecided undecided
I know u would.. ..��
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by talk2emma: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2017
All I see is
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Ishilove: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2017
White is supposed to symbolise purity but women of nowadays have perverted the meaning.

She looks slutty and I am shocked any clergy agreed to officiate the wedding. What do they preach in churches these days?? Decadence is growing in tandem with religious houses.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Ishilove: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2017
antunbel20:
na which man of God wed this woman sef?

I wonder. That man is not a man of God
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by malware: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Boobs show.... I believe there must be that groom's friend who couldn't just takes his eyes off her.

Me don save the pic sef kiss
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Basic123: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Hmmmm?....Mynd44.....You!grin

I'm expecting you to condemn this with your level of discipline and strictness on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by FemiEddy(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2017
whiteeyes:
yu haf kilt me uncle ;Dyu haf kilt me uncle

grin grin don't mind me o grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by bamite(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

You need to learn the art of insulting without being crude...
Hmm.. You're right
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by yinkslinks(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Olosho found a man to marry. Got nice shape and i am happy she didnt change skin while slaying kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.