Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (75638 Views)

Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by sydneoik(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
hmmmmmm breast of life,
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by columbus007(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yet people are crying they want to stop masturbation, cheesy ,make I not just reserve my comment sha. smiley
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by blackbeau1(f): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
NAY. At your wedding, you are supposed to look virginal and sexy in an understated way.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Franco93: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Maybe she was met at the club

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by matrixA(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
stupidity at its peak. Anambra lizard. Does she still have a mother?The husband should file the divorce suit right on the wedding day. If she does this in his presence,then his bed isnt safe in his absence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by doctorpromise(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
I hope she wasn't raped?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Sfateema(f): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
The pastor that blessed the marriage must have done it with an eye closed..... With that kinda wedding dress that can bring nasty thoughts to one's mind.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by refiner(f): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mynd44:
The dress is beautiful. She also has a lovely shape to compliment the dress. The designer got it right, captured her shape and create a lovely piece of art to go with her body.

So if u were her groom...that dress is ok by u?

Cool!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by hokafor(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
I must confess, the girl set.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by MiguelKingII(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Beautiful Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Compliance(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sometimes I wonder the kind of guys that marry ladies like this....

No be say I holy pass, but even if I'm under a spell I can't marry a cleavage baring lady.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Sagay212: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
chai! o ye harvesters...where at thou

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Holuwarphunke(f): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
End time wedding gown
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
I pity the man of God

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by bamite(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mynd44:
The dress is beautiful. She also has a lovely shape to compliment the dress. The designer got it right, captured her shape and create a lovely piece of art to go with her body.

If I insult you now, will I be banned?

Just asking oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by HARDDON: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
What u get from making a street gurl a wife!

Fallen boobs forming funky because of d beauties of bra! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Community food...

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by ofiko123(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
This one na small thing nau...
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Adenike775(f): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
pls did the wedding take place in a church or registry?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by phranq30(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
;DThe wedding gown is quite indecent; but honezzly speaking, those boobs are healthy :DThe wedding gown is quite indecent; but honezzly speaking, those boobs are healthy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Beautiful dress.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by olu1759(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na boobs dem marry?no more buying of milk in the family.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by smith666999(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
where is the groom?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by wristbangle: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
The shape of her bosom is beautiful though
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fadiga24:
Is she trying to impress her husband or seduce the men at the wedding?
I think, both

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Benzy001: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is evil, n her children will growup to see this

lopishhh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by jbhill(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
HER UNITED ARAB EMIRATE IS SO MUCH MADE.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Gehs wahala don tire me sef, nonsense
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by RaeMystix: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
My guess is that she is on an all day fasting. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Sleyanya1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tomorrow we start getting news with the headline as "Help my marriage is crashing". Because the Only selling point you brought to table expired before his eyes.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by SimonRose(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
RaeMystix:
My guess is that she is on an all day fasting. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.