Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (75637 Views)

Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Mynd44: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2017
Basic123:

Hmmmm?....Mynd44.....You!grin

I'm expecting you to condemn this with your level of discipline and strictness on nairaland.

Why will I condemn a dress that is so beautifully made and a woman that is wearing it.the two of them come together to bring out beauty.

People can got put their morality in their pocket abeg
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Mynd44: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2017
Ishilove:
White is supposed to symbolise purity but women of nowadays have perverted the meaning.

She looks slutty and I am shocked any clergy agreed to officiate the wedding. What do they preach in churches these days?? Decadence is growing in tandem with religious houses.

In whose culture is white supposed to symbolise purity; the Bible or the Englush culture whose idea it is to do "white weddings" (cos we all know white weddings and church weddings are totally different)

She looks slutty? I have seen "Traditional african"attires that are a lot more skimpy than these abeg. Slutty in in your mind because you people always attrivute everything to sex and sex. Cant you just see this outfit and the wearer as pure art and beauty?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Rtopzy(f): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2017
FemiEddy:
Will she be able to dance well in this? undecided
And what is the essence of the slide show in the middle of her chest? She wants to rape our eye , right grin
Which one is raping of eye biko?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by FemiEddy(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Rtopzy:

Which one is raping of eye biko?
Just a joke grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Rtopzy(f): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2017
FemiEddy:
Just a joke grin
lolz
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by multicolored(f): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Nonsense. Which church wedded them sef?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Basic123: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Why will I condemn a dress that is so beautifully made and a woman that is wearing it.the two of them come together to bring out beauty.

People can got put their morality in their pocket abeg
Exactly and sincerely,but dont you think showing us the VJ and neeples too will add more to the beautycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by niyi123: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2017
Girls of this generation lack common sense
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by emelda86(f): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Tacky, iberibe.... *throw up
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by ZaramT: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Jeus:
This picture of a lady's wedding dress is trending online.

Ladies, Will you rock the dress? Yay or Nay.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/ladies-will-you-rock-this-wedding-dress.html

And she'll keep these pictures for her kids to see. That's how they keep raising children that are worse than them.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nov6(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2017
youngerikina40:
Bae u no mind i go lyk to sample u

lol

banana don fall on u already
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Tarasmart(f): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2017
She is trying to let the husband know that, if you Bleep up, I know my selling point.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Omoluabi16(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Ishilove:
White is supposed to symbolise purity but women of nowadays have perverted the meaning.

She looks slutty and I am shocked any clergy agreed to officiate the wedding. What do they preach in churches these days?? Decadence is growing in tandem with religious houses.
................ .............
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by armadeo(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2017
Let's know the name of the church that would allow her to the alter in that garment.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Ayowolemi(f): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Why did the guy now pay for wedding. E gba mi ke?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by kaboninc(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44:

In whose culture is white supposed to symbolise purity; the Bible or the Englush culture whose idea it is to do "white weddings" (cos we all know white weddings and church weddings are totally different)

She looks slutty? I have seen "Traditional african"attires that are a lot more skimpy than these abeg. Slutty in in your mind because you people always attrivute everything to sex and sex. Cant you just see this outfit and the wearer as pure art and beauty?

Is sex and sex sluty?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Adaomalight(f): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Nay! Nay! This is nonsense.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44:

I sent you a mail. kindly check. thanks
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by odigbosky(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bucajunior:
haba....who come use d remaining VASELINE

how far wen u go complete ur masters programme....lol
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Habyz(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
I don't understand, is she still searching for a man on her own wedding day.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Tecno66: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jeus:
This picture of a lady's wedding dress is trending online.

Ladies, Will you rock the dress? Yay or Nay.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/ladies-will-you-rock-this-wedding-dress.html

God finish work here. Make I ask, na only one man get all this? If yes, I wish I was that man. No shaking sha.
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by topefelix799(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
he remain small make she get sense but at last.........
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by femzylivey(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
This is the kind of wedding you attend and never get angry with food not served on time
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
................ .............
undecided
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by petitejolie(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ssms:
lesbian @sight undecided undecided undecided
ahhh! I reject in Jesus name o. I'm not a lesbian. se I cannot admire fine tins ni?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by greatface(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44:
The dress is beautiful. She also has a lovely shape to compliment the dress. The designer got it right, captured her shape and created a lovely piece of art to go with her body.

Please Are You The Mod?
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Ssms(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
petitejolie:

ahhh! I reject in Jesus name o. I'm not a lesbian. se I cannot admire fine tins ni?
grin grin grin grin..na joke joor
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Igweann979(f): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Franco93:
Maybe, she was met at the club.
you are right!
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by piagetskinner(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
a wedding gown is meant to symbolise purity not stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.