Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (12400 Views)

Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by MuskElon: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
EmagNig:

How have I mentioned am gonna deceive her, in her mind, we rolling... So I can't ask my girlfriend some few bucks for upkeep. It becomes fraud when I tell her am coming to see her and request for huge funds... But in either ways..... It's my life.
I understand your thought process and like I said I'm no expert in Law.

Peace cool
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
EmagNig:

Cuz u joined the wrong groups.
can u gve me links to d right group
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nothing person no go see for this world..OP if u visit this Girl,that will be the end of ur carrier..
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Wizklynd23(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
GENTLENNAJI:
am ready, ever ready
look at yhu
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Dan42(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
EmagNig:

I don't wear boxers though.... But I don't need to tell her such crap to get cash off her. She's nice though... What do you think of such people? They hardly see their kind, so when u come as one, they might spoil u silly.... Well, am going to Canada next year, we might see... But am never going to the States to meet her at her domain.
Nah for door she go even start with you. Better run for ya life. Ladies like this can do silly things. grin
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Wizklynd23(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dan42:

Nah for door she go even start with you. Better run for ya life. Ladies like this can do silly things. grin
just leave OP kawai.. Infact with al this charts he did with her, I think he don't need prophet T.B joshua to tell him what to do, he should suppose to know
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by riversproperty(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Tell her you will send her your filthy boxers for dollaz grin

You look pretty @ dp...we can be friends if you don't mind.
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by pu7pl3(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Tell her you will send her your filthy boxers for dollaz grin

Business accumen smiley
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Efostick(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yahoo boy spotted
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Brainiacbbb(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
EmagNig:
Am quite regular on KIK and belongs to many groups. Mostly foreign. I met this lady and it all started as a cool chat before she took it to the sex side.

Her sexual fetishes are out of this world. I have never seen anything like this. Well I played along, maybe some few dollars could drop.

Before you start thinking, am not into online dating fraud. It's my normal ID. But since she feels she has met he match, let me just play along. Country hard for now.

Enjoy the shee*t

READ THE CHAT FROM BOTTOM
Which one is KIK?
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Dude, I can confidently tell you that nigga is a dude. A tranny
hmm...endtime
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by MasterKim: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yahoo boy op
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by oxiide22(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
hahahaha! you...!
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Fidelismaria: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
cool
time to go open my Kik account
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm...endtime
we are patiently waiting for Angel Gabriel to blow the trumpet

1 Like

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by sabiboy65: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Its a Guy responding... Use ur detective eye
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Lewaluv(f): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
May God bless your hustle too.
pu7pl3:

Business accumen smiley
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by freecocoa(f): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
bluice2:
Why do I have this gut feeling you been chatting with a dude
You beat me to it.
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by UncutSk(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
This cracked me up grin grin grin

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by DanielRyan(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Shit juz gat real to dis niggur.....

sorry...

Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by UncutSk(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
MuskElon:
I'm no expert but I think OP is liable for fraud.

You plan to get financial gains through wrongful deception as you admitted.

I hope you know what you're doing.
oga shut up your mouth
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by pu7pl3(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
May God bless your hustle too.
amen cheesy
Re: I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning by Swarez091(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2020
Thats BDSM(fetish fantasy lifestyle)I also love it and i wish I have a lady who could do this for me,I mean she dominate while I submissive to her power,she shit,spit,poop,fart and pee in my mouth for payment....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Had Sex With? / Romantic Love Story / Rate My Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.