Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (40398 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by tosyne2much(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2017
kilokeys:

Many of my friends are either married or f**king single.. By single, I mean.. Not in a committed relationship.. F**king upandan..
I was like, haba.. Whats happening.. U really don't really have to date to get the coochie these days..

If a guy dates.. He is sure futuristic about the relationship.
That's very true bro cheesy
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by baba11(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2017
In my case, I have never lacked attraction from female folks since my secondary school days. Any where I'm, they just get interested in me. Maybe if not for my over seriousness with studies or my work, I should have been married tey tey but all the same it's welll.
I think this can happen if girls see that you're extra ordinary in every sense abi who no like better things cool
I agree that girls or rather ladies a times go for guys they want tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2017
bayulll011:

u cant love or agree to date person u dont like.
personality matters if hes cool or not.
attarcation matters though can be developed.

u dont get my point or what, that why em saying it depends on the kind of person
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by bayulll011(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:

u dont get my point or what, that why em saying it depends on the kind of person

i got u.

u are not getting me lol.

understand ffb pls
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2017
crunchyg:

How did you conclude on this, how many men have you known?
we are not talking personal here,

what about how i conclude it ?

are u try to tell me all men are the same, that some dont tends to think otherwise ?
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2017
bayulll011:

i got u.
u are not getting me lol.
understand ffb pls
if u dnt mind making me understand then
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by mufuteeeee(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:

You should know the guy is just trying to get your attention. The longer he draws the conversation, the happier he is. You shouldn't give him a chance to be happy doing that to you. That is if you are not enjoying the discourse...
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by bayulll011(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:

LOL i will follow back lets chat up pls
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2017
mufuteeeee:

You should know the guy is just trying to get your attention. The longer he draws the conversation, the happier he is. You shouldn't give him a chance to be happy doing that to you. That is if you are not enjoying the discourse...
yeah, i understand the direction u are coming from, buh one thing u should is not everybody thinks in that direction. at times some girls just do that to know how serious u are about them. the get to believe that if ur really interested u would nt just give up buh if it's just sex u want from them, the interest wil die, that is for those gels who really need a serious relationship with u, like the emotional one
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2017
bayulll011:

LOL i will follow back lets chat up pls
how ?
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by crunchyg: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
we are not talking personal here,

what about how i conclude it ?

are u try to tell me all men are the same, that some dont tends to think otherwise ?
Ok ooo, nice observation though
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by bayulll011(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
how ?

there is a follow notifications I already followed u.
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2017
bayulll011:

there is a follow notifications I already followed u.
follow back and I will send my contact.
I dnt think thats necessary
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by bayulll011(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
okay ladyjumong
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by mufuteeeee(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:

That's where he was getting at which is what I said in my earlier post. He wanted to get your attention. Anyway, do guys expect to approach a lady and she says yes immediately? Even if she is interested, she should first brood over it. That is if she isn't in a relationship presently too. Guys should learn how to take rejection (I'm a guy). She may want to enjoy her single status for sometime, be dating or a million other reasons she isn't interested. She should just communicate her stand with the guy sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2017
Honestly it has reduce drastically. Cant rememeber when a gal formed hard to get for me. These days, If she does, She's certainly not interested.
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by nellyelitz(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2017
Lack of what to write
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by bidexmat(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2017
You also feel like a bitch for seconds! grin grin
gabinogem:
That mindset of playing hard to get is gradually fading out. Ladies still do it, but not like yesteryears.

Nowadays, majority of girls are more bold & more enlightened, hence they don't act shy whenever the guy they like approaches them. Some will go to the extent of even wooing you & they do it perfectly well more than we guys cheesy

It's a Sweet thing When a girl woos You, You automatically feel loved & cherished cool
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by gabinogem(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2017
bidexmat:
You also feel like a bitch for seconds! grin grin
Sometimes I do blush like one ajebo damsel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by newslifeop: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Yez
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by drealtruth(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2017
divinehand2003:

Just refuse me first and then you will hear the strong offer now.
lol .. Offer that one can't refuse, you must be Vito Corleone of the classic movie The Godfather. wink
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2017
kilokeys:

Many of my friends are either married or f**king single.. By single, I mean.. Not in a committed relationship.. F**king upandan..
I was like, haba.. Whats happening.. U really don't really have to date to get the coochie these days..

If a guy dates.. He is sure futuristic about the relationship.
u are right
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ukez15(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Rorachy:
What offer?

I was about logging off until i saw this question...
Abeg oh wats the offer
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by generationz(f): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Playing hard to get or being emotionally distant (Coquetry ) is to create that respect for the woman or make her an object of desire , it is very effective. Women use this to test the ability of the man to commit and pursue . But not to be used on all men .

Some men , wooing a woman is a game and the resistance is like a challenge to them . The greater the resistance, the sweeter the seduction is . This type of men are not moved by your hard-to-get game and it won't serve it's purpose at all .

So ladies , study your swains and know what would work on each of them . Mentalities are different . Some are rankled at the hard-to-get game and lose interest instantly while some are titillated by it .

For me , I don't need a woman to play hard to get for me to respect her and know that she is worth fighting for. Your qualities would help me decide to pursue or lose interest. It's that simple for me .
Wow you have said it all. God help the lady who thinks her hard to get tactics works on cassanovas; it only fuels the flame of seduction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by generationz(f): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Playing hard to get or being emotionally distant (Coquetry ) is to create that respect for the woman or make her an object of desire , it is very effective. Women use this to test the ability of the man to commit and pursue . But not to be used on all men .

Some men , wooing a woman is a game and the resistance is like a challenge to them . The greater the resistance, the sweeter the seduction is . This type of men are not moved by your hard-to-get game and it won't serve it's purpose at all .

So ladies , study your swains and know what would work on each of them . Mentalities are different . Some are rankled at the hard-to-get game and lose interest instantly while some are titillated by it .

For me , I don't need a woman to play hard to get for me to respect her and know that she is worth fighting for. Your qualities would help me decide to pursue or lose interest. It's that simple for me .
Aww you are intp no wonder.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ukez15:

I was about logging off until i saw this question... Abeg oh wats the offer
I'm asking same question as you.
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Lalas247(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Guys too play hard to get tho
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Guys too play hard to get tho
really i haven't met those guys
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by generationz(f): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Humility017:

dear friend...
as a lady be plain to a guy...
a reasonable guy will treat you wit respect
only a foolish one will take you for granted
I remember a lady I once meet...told me plainly...she accepted me because she likes me and she does not do so for everyone...
and please I should not take her for granted ....

that night my heart was cold...
I treated her the way she desires...with so much respect and love not only because she wasn't hard for me to get....but because she was very straightforward and told me all she wanted....

I pray the woman of dreams...play same card..
she will definitely lack nothing from me
many a time when ladies play hard to get...
after the guy's being able to get them...
he begin or later get to know that she never really worth the Chase or stress reason because...apart from sex she has nothing else to offer him...
even players know a queen when they see one....
Why didn't you end up with her then?
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by MuyiRano(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evablizin:
nope
have u ever taken a moment out to go thru ur sig?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Humility017(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
generationz:

Why didn't you end up with her then?

she left me ooo on the reason that I wasn't willing to settle down immediately, she stopped picking my calls and replying my messages, reason I asked for and she lies, so I had to let accept her decision...
I still had like 2-3 years in mind then.
what surprise me..is that she is still single now and not married...
I never regretted anything because I loved her to the best of my ability and did all I could even though now I am more matured think should have done much better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.