Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (30345 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by edimolu(m): 1:21am On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Seriously I don't belive everyone in nairaland are human,anyway I cover myself with the blood of jesus.
Even you might not be human afterall

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Dillusionist(m): 1:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
fourth and fifth are dollyjoy and onila...those who have ears, let them hear.
lol, ,them reach 5??. ..
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:30am On Sep 04, 2017
edimolu:

Even you might not be human afterall
Jesus forbide.
I am 100 percent human.
Why do u even think that
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 04, 2017
I don't think that onila na ghost or marine spirit shaa. But she don cool down small. Two or tgeee years back she and one other girl like that are always first to comment. I miss that her "friend" shaa, she uses this super phone or what that she's always first to comment. When nairaland was real funny.

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Maxi112:
undecided undecided

You believed him?
No I don't
I don't think Onila and and Monalisa have any evil spirit. Went through Monalisa's profile and all I could see is just a normal girl
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
LOL.You believe the BS?
I was joking jare
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2017
shaybebaby:

Been wondering where the nikkur at too.
Martin0 were at thou? grin

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by walepackage(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Ghost chaser...
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Lalas247(f): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2017
lefulefu:
op wants to expose female mammy waters and ghosts in dis section messing with some guys destinies wen dey send pm to demcheesy:....lemme even hala IamSinz and dacovajnr for dem to analyse dis matter...and of course Femieddy and victornezzarcheesy. Bia sunshineG were is Martin0? I no come dey see im breaklight again.
I see
What did I miss cheesy
lol I like op topics it's just too much grin
Martin no dey come back
I put the fear of god in him grin he can't show his face here tongue
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Lalas247(f): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
The bible said that my people perish because of lack of knowledge....What guys in romanceland dont know is that there are four female ghosts in romanceland, they have no families, they came from the spirit world and log in to nairaland from the spirit world....A pm from any guy here to them, is damnation to the guy....ladies and gentlemen what i am about and the names of the female monikers i am about to reveal is no child's play,,, they are quite popular here and most of you know that i have always talk about spiritual things and prophesy here....IF you like believe it or not but by 9pm this night i will reveal the names of the female ghosts here in romanceland.....INsult me but by 9pm, i will shock romancelanders with undilluted truth..
So who are these witches grin
U no even tag person sad
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by KGBEAST(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Lol funny, but on a more serious note, i see what the physical eyes cant see...do u know that my younger sister, is a prophetess.......real talk, and my younger brother speaks in tongues when praying and heaven begin to shake as if there is storm.. my other sister is an angel in human form... when she sings, angels comes down....I AM the chief cornestone and the pillar and master of the home.... i have not even experience 2% of my powers.....do u know that i can command rain to fall?
You need drugs, very expensive ones, you might be delusional angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Lalas247:

I see
What did I miss cheesy
lol I like op topics it's just too much grin
Martin no dey come back
I put the fear of god in him grin he can't show his face here tongue
biko wetin u do martin? grin grin grin grin grin
well op don name some monikers wey be mammy water lastnight cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Augustap:

Lefulefu pls keep me posted...i need to know the "ghosts" on NL grin
e don name 4 of dem oo cheesy cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

No I don't
I don't think Onila and and Monalisa have any evil spirit. Went through Monalisa's profile and all I could see is just a normal girl
Is there any monalisa182 on nl?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

hahaha

boss i dey see am o

onil.a and la.veda own shock me o shocked

ghost ke?

Where is iamairforce1 and ashewoboy
heard they sent onila a pm

that is one destiny sent cheesy cheesy
werey!

2 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineG:
I was joking jare
I no know if you sef na spirit.gringrin

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
I no know if you sef na spirit.gringrin

Good morning.
abi now
Morning grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

No I don't

undecided

would you see a ghost before undecided

would they appear as ghost

na wah for you o

2 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Jesus forbide.
I am 100 percent human.
Why do u even think that

where's ur proof of humanship undecided

2 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

undecided

na wah for you o
grin grin grin
Don't mind her nih. grin

1 Like

sunshineG:
abi now Morning grin
How you dey?

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

undecided

na wah for you o
You are an enemy of state for using baba picture
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin
Don't mind her nih. grin

lol
good morning dear kiss

how was ur night
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
How you dey?
just managing myself
You?
How is the holidays in your side?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

undecided

na wah for you o
bro the thing shock me ooo grin
How them they take know spirit grin
Morning bro
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineG:
just managing myself
You?
How is the holidays in your side?
I'm good,i dey where you leave me.E no too make sense for here.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Marvel1206: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by NowisGod109(f): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2017
cuvox:

undecided my search didnt return any profile using the moniker "MONALISA" undecided undecided undecided

The name exists, maybe she has deleted her profile and create another name
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
I'm good,i dey where you leave me.E no too make sense for here.
lol
Where I leave you now? cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

lol
good morning dear kiss

how was ur night
it was okay though. Yours?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Lalas247(f): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2017
lefulefu:

biko wetin u do martin? grin grin grin grin grin
well op don name some monikers wey be mammy water lastnight cheesy
Sent Evans ppl to him
When he no dey hear word
He is here with an alt somewhere hiding grin

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Augustap(f): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2017
lefulefu:

e don name 4 of dem oo cheesy cheesy
Names abeg...this is a serious issue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.