Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (30406 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

lol cheesy cheesy

An adolescent story that catches the interest of the goddess of beauty and intellience shocked

now i really need to go see that story cheesy...................whats the title and what's it about please? smiley....

And ermmm its one shes lost........would try finishing it later tonight sha
No dey whine me joor.The boxcar children(so many books in the series),about 4kids who solve mysteries.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
That fake prophet? Taaahhhh sad
Seen my mail?

lmao
fake prophet? cheesy cheesy

let the man of god catch you first cheesy

and yea i did and i've replied

i've got work to do now hun.........talk to you later

kisses kiss kiss

those your lips are tempting i swear lipsrsealed wink

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

lmao
fake prophet? cheesy cheesy

let the man of god catch you first cheesy

and yea i did and i've replied

i've got work to do now hun.........talk to you later

kisses kiss kiss

those your lips are tempting i swear lipsrsealed wink
Alright dear. Have fun workingwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
No dey whine me joor.The boxcar children(so many books in the series),about 4kids who solve mysteries.

ah!
So you think say na whining shocked

anyways na you know........i know what i'm saying grin wink

oh i see
mystery

whats ur fav genre of movies and stories cos two stories i know you've read are both horror and solving mystery shiii
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2017

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

ah!
So you think say na whining shocked

anyways na you know........i know what i'm saying grin wink

oh i see
mystery

whats ur fav genre of movies and stories cos two stories i know you've read are both horror and solving mystery shiii
We both know na.grintongue I love both and a lil bit of romance.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
We both know na.grintongue I love both and a lil bit of romance.

no be me and you o.............i know i'm being truthful and my instinct's correct............all i need now is confirmation with ur picture grin grin

nice!!
Konji romance or normal romance cheesy?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Igbos are terrorists
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

no be me and you o.............i know i'm being truthful and my instinct's correct............all i need now is confirmation with ur picture grin grin

nice!!
Konji romance or normal romance cheesy?
I'll post it on my alt.What is normal romance??
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
If the people the op mentioned have not even come to defend theirselves,then the op is right after all. cry
Lordsamurial thanks for exposing them,the next will be that illiterate sarrki and madridguy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
OPS, how about profile viewers?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

same here mi-lady smiley

what smile 're you talking about @siggy
cos none of the 3 cheeters and the deer in ur dp are smiling
Lol
My siggy and my dp didn't relate in anyway
Put that siggy on my profile when I was going through something
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Erums(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
If the people the op mentioned have not even come to defend theirselves,then the op is right after all. cry
Lordsamurial thanks for exposing them,the next will be that illiterate sarrki and madridguy

Ohh i wish i cud dip my tin in u...... Oh sweet
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:

its the opposite of konji romance grin

na all those soft romance unlike konji romance wey dey hardcore grin

you hardly get konjified or charged libido with normal romance

so which one you prefer abi all na romance to you grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
My siggy and my dp didn't relate in anyway
Put that siggy on my profile when I was going through something

oh i see

dont know why but now that i know i feel this great overwhelming urge to completely erase the pain behind that smile......................

Would you let me erase dem all bae smiley smiley kiss kiss

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by pu7pl3(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
SunshineR u still get mind dey send pm on this thread

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
marisdgreat:

even u dey follow one of them
among d four monikers wey op list dere i no dey follow any of demcheesy.i am not into mami water gehlscheesy.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

its the opposite of konji romance grin

na all those soft romance unlike konji romance wey dey hardcore grin

you hardly get konjified or charged libido with normal romance

so which one you prefer abi all na romance to you grin
Oh I'll stick with my christian romance,hunter.undecided undecided grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=sunshineR post=60115397][/quote] everybody know say onila na guy nacheesy.de jus dey humour him alongcheesy.so airforce guy come dey fall for onila pm box? Mehn nairaland's own freshest hushpuppi falling for a Fake female's anticscheesycheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Augustap:

Names abeg...this is a serious issue
he say creamish,dolljoy,laveda, monalisa,mamagee and onila are all mami water/ female spiritscheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by edimolu(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Jesus forbide.
I am 100 percent human.
Why do u even think that
Lol
Was only messing with ya,
You'd agree it is hard to trust anybody
Am sure we do have male ghosts too

But on the real is there a way to prove youre human afterall? grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
IamAirforce1 be the male ghost heregrin
upon d pics wey he dey upload for im threads to show how im freshcheesy.. U still dey call am ghost?...na waohcheesy.at least even im white Gucci sweater suppose proof to u say force1 is realcheesy.

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by marisdgreat(f): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
lefulefu:
among d four monikers wey op list dere i no dey follow any of demcheesy.i am not into mami water gehlscheesy.
u dey follow onila nah i see am but come to think of it y any of them neva con deny am if d op dey lie
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Oyindidi(f): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
lefulefu:
upon d pics wey he dey upload for im threads to show how im freshcheesy.. U still dey call am ghost?...na waohcheesy.at least even im white Gucci sweater suppose proof to u say force1 is realcheesy.
Normal man no dey behave like that. I don conclude sey him come from water as in papiwater
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

oh i see

dont know why but now that i know i feel this great overwhelming urge to completely erase the pain behind that smile......................

Would you let me erase dem all bae smiley smiley kiss kiss
Thanks
But I'm fine now
And next time please try to give lady a real rose
Just checked your siggy and found it lipsrsealed
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
marisdgreat:

u dey follow onila nah i see am but come to think of it y any of them neva con deny am if d op dey lie
i no follow ocheesy ...check well oocheesycheesy.and talking about dem coming to deny it...they know its not worth it coming forward to deny or confirmcheesy.op create dis thread to gather traffic and d traffic dey move wellacheesy.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
ok so you have an alt
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
pu7pl3:
SunshineR u still get mind dey send pm on this thread

hahahah

what to do na boss cheesy

oga prophet don confam say the one wey i send to no be ghost sha cheesy

how you see the matter na..............dem say lave.da and oni.la na ghost cheesy cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
Oh I'll stick with my christian romance,hunter.undecided undecided grin

lmfao
christian romance na romance cheesy cheesy

na wah o

please tell me what christain romance is all about cos me never hear that one before o cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
lefulefu:
everybody know say onila na guy nacheesy.de jus dey humour him alongcheesy.so airforce guy come dey fall for onila pm box? Mehn nairaland's own freshest hushpuppi falling for a Fake female's anticscheesycheesy

lmao

see news headline cheesy

baba the the weak me sha o say our own hushpuppi wannabe fall for her cheesy cheesy

dem no dey trust all these nl guys again o cheesy

sunshinG whatsap.........havent seen you since
abi you dey watch match wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by marisdgreat(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
lefulefu:
i no follow ocheesy ...check well oocheesycheesy.and talking about dem coming to deny it...they know its not worth it coming forward to deny or confirmcheesy.op create dis thread to gather traffic and d traffic dey move wellacheesy.
na lie abi u don unfollow her
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Thanks
But I'm fine now
And next time please try to give lady a real rose
Just checked your siggy and found it lipsrsealed

lmfao
and this is how this whole convo ends cry cry
lemme cherish this reply cos i know it is the last

i'm taking that shiiii down ASAP...............

Honestly i dont know why y'all go like
"ah its the pussyhunter........lemme ignore him jareh" sad sad

its just a moniker na.........and theres no meanining to it embarassed

i dont believe you're fine
at leats not until u change that siggy and put something like

"i love sunshiner" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

*baba God please let her reply o.........abeg"

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.