Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (30628 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Horlohlah: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2017
teeehamzat:
grin grin grin
Hope you've taken meds for the pain or it's still paining you?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Blackhawk01: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
makydee:
Teehamzat. angry grin

I got your mention just when I had hit the sheets. tongue
But you know you're so inconsequential that I wouldn't trade my sleep to quote you for any reason. They talk on nl??! Can you get any dumber!?! Damn and you had to wear your stupidity like a medal like you're so proud of it. You're the type I'll call a perfect stupid. The type of stupid other stupids aspire to be.

Lemme educate your lame ass, but I doubt your dead brain can understand. They don't "talk" on nl, you either post a comment, or you quote a comment. Dumbo. cheesy

Lol and this bastard said I talk too much. grin Such an irony when that broke thread was created, you brawled for days because it hit you hard. LOL, attention seeking slowpoke.

So right now, I expect you to carry your dead brain, skinny body and tiny prick from my mention and quote someone way dumb than yourself to feel good. I've told you before, if you're looking for a grammatical blunder from my post, then you shouldn't fail to carry groceries with you because it'll be a long wait.

You can go now that I'm done educating your stupid ass. Jeez your English teacher did a ridiculous job with your unbelievably wrong spellings and misplaced punctuation marks, and this cretin would talk about English with me. angry

Next time, pick up someone your own size, in a battle of wits, you can't smell my heels. cool

Blackhawk01 better warn this your friend, it's Maky he's dealing with. Horlohlah did you see that stupid comment he made? That they talk on nl nii I come dey wonder maybe I uploaded voice note by mistake. grin grin

Okay, so I'm gonna sit this out. Make una sheath swords biko. sad embarassed
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Blackhawk01: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2017
teeehamzat:

For God so loved the world, all this for me? As much as i feel like replying this, i cant....would reply at lunch

Agbaya le fe ya angry angry cry cry
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2017
See painment
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Horlohlah: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2017
teeehamzat:

Yes i have mzlarem, where is pain?...just a question for you, is your crew always coward defined?
First of, I don't have a crew and since I don't, I can't go on to answer your question.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2017
wink
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Horlohlah:
His brain is paining him, don't mind him.
Definitely. grin
But this is makydee account you know. wink
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2017
SalomonKane:
grin I've made a warrior out of you. grin don't go looking for trouble though. Lol. wink
Sure you did. grin
I'll try but I'm not overlooking this one. grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2017
undecided
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2017
teeehamzat:

Hit the sheets? or you rather meant getting fisted over and over again with such brutal and aggravated force, yea we all know, it is no longer news how you welcome every rod, as long as its meaty and veiny, you good to go..... If this is what you regard education? Then your quest for success through education has been a total waste, Awuzu billahi, how did you survive infancy with such shocking levels of ignorance? This is your last favour okay? let me school you on what "talking" on a social network means,NL like every other network is built for opinions which are best disseminated into chats,what you slow mind seem oblivous of is ,chatting online means talking, they are interwoven okay? will doing a little research on that splatter your brains on the wall? Am awed that that brawling still holds the larger part of your where your thinking lies,as i can barely remember it did happen..no wonder it has hindered the waves of basic knowledge and common sense having a free flow in your cerebrum Why are you in a rush? we aint started yet, am going nowhere, even makky of all dimwits now has a voice? You are the weakest female i have engaged in months, a non-ambitious and wretched public cünt, someone whose existence is a disgrace to human nature, a k-legged dementia dumb patient who couldn't figure yesterday's thread was only for the derivation of laughs and pleasure, the intelligent ones, i included , knew the op was only seeking attention..you are a fvcked up reject, less beauty with a lesser brain capability Are you a simpleton? What manner of generic line is this? Battle of wits cant smell my heels? Hahahhhhahaa, even igodye can't have successfully made me laugh.
Just So you know, It is "pick on" not " pick up", so much for your verbal eloquence..lol seriously dear, this is me taking a piss on your credibility ,you are no match, not until you come up with qualitative diss punches and not some recylced uncreative reused lines, you are a failure at verbal fitness Dont get ahead of yourself,Who tha fvck is makky? I dont know you, you have never mattered, asides from that V-Shaped head crying out the car "volvo"and those nostrils large enough as a volvo's exhaust pipe, i cant but imagine how your friends cope with you knowing fully well you aint got any attractive attribute/quality but an air filled brain, a ghanaian with no better sense of deductive/logical reasoning..

I think it would do you a lot more good if you assume you know little, next to nothing, and as such listen more, read more, type less, be less ignorant and maybe just maybe you wouldn't die a failure,..ode oshi, now run along with your maggot infested cünt # fvcking mofo

By the time am done with your sagging and stretchy ass, you wouldn't know your way back to wherever shithole you came from

Cc makydee

Hahahahahaha grin cheesy

See someone who used over an hour to answer. Mehn I was expecting something 'big' and this crappy happy-go-lucky nursery rhymes is what you could come up with? But then your brain is dead and decayed so what was I to expect? grin

Oh well, I wouldn't blame you for thinking I do what your family members do for a living bro, you've stayed in the Web of stupidity for so long that you think everyone thinks like you. And this stupid bastard still thinks it's "talking" can someone else educate him already!? grin I can't fry my brain trying to lecture this dead brained individual. Very soon he'll come here to say he's a graduate. Graduate of physical education. grin

Oga unlike you, my brain doesn't leak so I remember how you were disseminated and how you scurried away like a wet dog with his tails in between its legs. And I must ask, why do you pick on girls alone? Is it because looking at your slowpoke sisters makes you hate humanity? Or you're originally a pussy. cheesy
Lunch keh? grin you call picking left overs in the bin lunch? cheesy
Better keep picking or you know your family members won't have anything to eat.

Bro your pussy must indeed be leaking. Why are you shy to upload your picture? Are you that allergic to your face? Do you look at the mirror and wonder why your case must be different? Is that why you come to nl to vent your frustrations on ladies? Mehn I wouldn't want my enemies to be in your shoes. sad

"me inclusive" Hahahaha joke of the century. Bro, you're dumb. Like the dumbest of them all. When all nl finest idiots are arranged, you stand above them all. cheesy You're even trying to convince me that you're intelligent. Bro I don't like you, the fact that ladies reject your smelly body and your pathetic personality will not make me pity you and like you. Stop trying to impress me, you're not in my league, and would never be. Ruminate on that. smiley

You can run along now bro, I don't have tolerance for attention seeking dumb losers like you. You can now go to God and ask him why.

And also, you should learn how to quote, but that's way above you. So start with goodbye to failure in English okay? smiley

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by SalomonKane: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydee:
Sure you did. grin
I'll try but I'm not overlooking this one. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Blackhawk01: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Makydebbie and Teehamzat, you guys should put your writing skill to better work. Go to literature section and be writing your epistles nii. grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydebbie(f): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
teeehamzat:

Lil girl , daddy is still very busy, we'd play in the evening okay?,,,remember!!! you asked for it
Bro, cow can't give birth to goat na. Someone this stupid can't be my daddy. It's against nature. kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydebbie(f): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Makydebbie and Teehamzat, you guys should put your writing skill to better work. Go to literature section and be writing your epistles nii. grin cheesy tongue tongue
That one that still needs to read his goodbye to failure in English. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Blackhawk01: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydebbie:
That one that still needs to read his goodbye to failure in English. undecided

You too dey fight grin, oya make una kiss and make up.

Cc: Teehamzat kiss kiss
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Horlohlah: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You too dey fight grin, oya make una kiss and make up.
Cc: Teehamzat kiss kiss
Don't even think about it undecided
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Horlohlah: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
teeehamzat:

Lil girl , daddy is still very busy, we'd play in the evening okay?,,,remember!!! you asked for it
Don't come back to tell us it's all joke cos this ain't funny undecided,if you have something against her... trash it out.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by McBrooklyn(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wetin dey happen for this place na?? cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
teeehamzat:

Who has your time, goan sleep biko. Or continue picking bins. undecided

Horlohlah:
Don't come back to tell us it's all joke cos this ain't funny undecided,if you have something against her... trash it out.
Honestly you remember that shitor thread? Dude would quote any comment with makydebbie hoping I'll reply. Been seeking my attention since, how can I tell him I don't want? I'll rather kiss a pig. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Wetin dey happen for this place na?? cheesy
Tell that guy I no want him tiny prick biko. Anything about Maky his little dick goes all jiggly. Let him jerk off biko. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Horlohlah: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydee:

Honestly you remember that shitor thread? Dude would quote any comment with makydebbie hoping I'll reply. Been seeking my attention since, how can I tell him I don't want? I'll rather kiss a pig. undecided
Well...if it's attention,he has had enough now. Let it rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Blackhawk01: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Horlohlah:
Don't even think about it undecided

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Evil shaild undecided
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Blackhawk01: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydee:

Oh! Thought last night was your first time of crossing paths. Well, like Lola said, you've done enough damage. Let it rest now. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydebbie(f): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Horlohlah:
Well...if it's attention,he has had enough now. Let it rest.
Well said sis. kiss

Teeehamzat goodbye.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Saintsammurai(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydee:
Tell that guy I no want him tiny prick biko. Anything about Maky his little dick goes all jiggly. Let him jerk off biko. undecided
hmmm you seems to like big dick, well iv got a big one, you can ask ladygoddiva.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydebbie(f): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oh! Thought last night was your first time of crossing paths. Well, like Lola said, you've done enough damage. Let it rest now. kiss kiss
Sure dear. kiss
He should goan die in the obituary section. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Blackhawk01: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure dear. kiss
He should goan die in the obituary section. grin

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obituary section keh? He's my friend na sad
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by McBrooklyn(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydee:

SMH... Tell the Nigga make hin go do dick enlargement na, who knows maybe you go get interest by that time... cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmm you seems to like big dick, well iv got a big one, you can ask ladygoddiva.
LOL, no thank you. grin

Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obituary section keh? He's my friend na sad
He should goan die biko, we don't need his kind of stupid on nl. undecided
Tell your friend they don't talk on nl, he should stop disgracing himself. I'm done with him.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:

SMH... Tell the Nigga make hin go do dick enlargement na, who knows maybe you go get interest by that time... cheesy
His case is different, his brain is dead, I cannot be interested. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by McBrooklyn(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Anaye, con tell me who be those female ghosts na cos ah no fit read through those pages jawe... Ah no dey fell well... cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures. / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice / Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.