Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (31457 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Horlohlah: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydee:
Hahahahahaha. grin grin cheesy grin grin

Omg, that's great! He should continue reading his goodbye to failure in English, he may get there. grin
Lmao,i doubt it...With the amount of time he invests in seeking attention, I seriously doubt it.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Horlohlah:
Lmao,i doubt it...With the amount of time he invests in seeking attention, I seriously doubt it.
Let him keep wanking on my posts jare, when he jerks off, he'll feel better. Maky gives him joy. grin tongue
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Horlohlah: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydee:
Let him keep wanking on my posts jare, when he jerks off, he'll feel better. Maky gives him joy. grin tongue
The joy his life lacks... Abeg I dey comot, his shit don dey make the thread smell grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Horlohlah:
The joy his life lacks... Abeg I dey comot, his shit don dey make the thread smell grin
His daddy raped him severally, so his leaking anus has spoilt this thread. Shiit is smelling damn! angry
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Horlohlah: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydee:
His daddy raped him severally, so his leaking anus has spoilt this thread. Shiit is smelling damn! angry
grin grin... you better leave too before you get bloated
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Horlohlah:
grin grin... you better leave too before you get bloated
I don go oo, I can't stand it anymore. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
saint pls give me d names of papi wata on Nl,i want to communicate with dem cool
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
sunshineG:
why did they ban your sunshiner account

its bizzare bro

i quoted iwee.cure you and typed "OMG!!!"

then antispam bot barred me embarassed
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Martin0(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

All my ghostly activities will be confined to your drinks cabinet. Oh and your bikinis might vanish too. grin
i dey See u and lalas247 oooo
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Lalas247(f): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Martin0:
Haha grin oga martins e
See as u just disappear ! Just like that angry
Hope u are ok sha
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Martin0(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
lefulefu:
bring back our Martin0 grin
ukuwu chairman
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by shaybebaby(f): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Martin0:
Heeley, at last. You showed up, was getting a bit concerned.
Hope everything is good with you. kiss
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by shaybebaby(f): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha grin oga martins e
See as u just disappear ! Just like that angry
Hope u are ok sha
I see you were scared of me coming to visit at midnight to tiff bikini. grin
Good call lady, for producing my bro.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by ba7man(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
[sub][/sub]
shaybebaby:

cool

Who's the bro?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Akwaudene87(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
LOL by 9pm tonight i will change the title of the thread to holy ghost all night service, romance version...and you will be shock..
stop deceiving the gullible
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Lalas247(f): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Haha I just pity the guy ...so released him early grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Martin0(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Heeley, at last. You showed up, was getting a bit concerned.
Hope everything is good with you. kiss
shaybebaby all is well thank the love. Have just been Buy with a huge project to finish better december, I just need to put my brains into the jobo beautiful it involves calculation. But all thesame I will com back strong
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Martin0(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Haha grin oga martins e See as u just disappear ! Just like that angry Hope u are ok sha
hahahahahahah u eh ok oo I just dey oo
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by shaybebaby(f): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
ba7man:
[sub][/sub] cool

Who's the bro?
Ya jealous? shocked
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by shaybebaby(f): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha I just pity the guy ...so released him early grin
I will pretend that I believe you. tongue
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by shaybebaby(f): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Martin0:
shaybebaby all is well thank the love. Have just been Buy with a huge project to finish better december, I just need to put my brains into the jobo beautiful it involves calculation. But all thesame I will com back strong
Good luck with it, drinks are on you when it's done and dusted.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by ba7man(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Ya jealous? shocked
Nope, I'm lous-jea . That's the opposite of jealous. tongue
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by shaybebaby(f): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
ba7man:
Nope, I'm lous-jea . That's the opposite of jealous. tongue
Numpty. tongue
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Martin0:
ukuwu chairman
Victornezzar he don show ooo grin grin grin grin
ol boy why ur number no dey go? cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Victornezzar: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2017
lefulefu:

Victornezzar he don show ooo grin grin grin grin
ol boy why ur number no dey go? cheesy
Yes baba I don see am
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
The bible said that my people perish because of lack of knowledge....What guys in romanceland dont know is that there are four female ghosts in romanceland, they have no families, they came from the spirit world and log in to nairaland from the spirit world....A pm from any guy here to them, is damnation to the guy....ladies and gentlemen what i am about and the names of the female monikers i am about to reveal is no child's play,,, they are quite popular here and most of you know that i have always talk about spiritual things and prophesy here....IF you like believe it or not but by 9pm this night i will reveal the names of the female ghosts here in romanceland.....INsult me but by 9pm, i will shock romancelanders with undilluted truth..
grow sense abeg

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Saintsammurai:
LOL by 9pm tonight i will change the title of the thread to holy ghost all night service, romance version...and you will be shock..
halo
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Martin0(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
shaybebaby:

Good luck with it, drinks are on you when it's done and dusted.
See what I type self na wa oo
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Martin0:
See what I type self na wa oo

ah ah you're still alive
I thought u were dead o

u went all radio silent on us
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Martin0(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=60556400

ah ah you're still alive

I thought u were dead oo

u went all radio silent on us [/quote]eh eh so u want make I die abi ok oo carry am for Mind ooo coz iffa start eh nor complain oo
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by donstan18: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nawao
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by okwabayi(m): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2018
I guess somebody forgot to take his medication.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Romance Section's Slum Book :P / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.