Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (68189 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:
Even Jesus scolded Peter for attackin' the guards who hurt him, didn't ask the disciples to revenge those who crucified him on the cross. In other words, murder IS murder - justified or not.

Yet this 'Pastor' will kill (murder).

His brain washed members will come here now & defend him. They might even call it "Holy Kill" becayse he "prayed" for it and didn't do it physically. How is he different from a herbalist who consults a deity to kill another?

Fools.

illiteracy is wen u read a simple post without understanding.
did u complete ur secondary education?
am not sure u did because comprehension exercises were common there.
how cud u spew rubbish all in d name insulting a man thats old enuf to b ur grandfather?
did u read where he said he would physically kill anybody?
next time try to pay attention to wat u r reading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by bezimo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Absolutely...I couldn't agree with Daddy GO any less.

....but one thing striking from the secrets to their longevity in marriage is Love as stated by him...Exchanging of gifts no matter how small keep the love fire burning as he stated.

I hope all the liability and empty girls who only love to receive have learnt that they should also be a giver to their partners and not be a liability collector.

2 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by nery4u(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rorachy:
I need someone that will kill for me like daddy Adebayo grin.
Daddy Adeboye.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
I get the message it's not what you have it's who you are that makes a difference in this world and the amazing people that want to share it with you
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by iamogunlowo(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Thobiy:
well said, it is about getting married to the right person
nor be lie
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:
Even Jesus scolded Peter for attackin' the guards who hurt him, didn't ask the disciples to revenge those who crucified him on the cross. In other words, murder IS murder - justified or not.

His brain washed members will come here now & defend him. They might even call it "Holy Kill" becayse he "prayed" for it and didn't do it physically. How is he different from a herbalist who consults a deity to kill another?

Fools.

All you typed here clearly shows the colour of your brain " Black"

He maintains he can kill for his wife. And likewise I too. you can come to my house and try that. I will kill you if you touch my wife or kids as for you touching me I might forgive you.

But touch my wife or kids I will kill you and I wont even do it with prayer I will do mine with gun. If you want to know where I live to give it a try pm me. i will kill you.

Everything from a man of God becomes the headache of mentally derailed ppl like you. You need to mind your business and leave his God to judge him.

That is what he will do if you touch his wife. go and try it. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
cassidy1996:
I will dear, just give me a chance
Lol
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eaa247:

how cud u spew rubbish all in d name insulting a man thats old enuf to b ur grandfather?

God bless you

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eaa247:

Haha.
What did I say earlier?

I said they would try to defend him by sayin' "the death isn't physical but spiritual".

As long as this man thinks up murder (I dont care which form) in his heart, he is a murderer & a sinner.

2 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by ebenholer(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
The utterances of pastor adeboye here actually have a strong meaning. It teaches us first that you can get to a particular level of faith and relationships with God that no one can reproach or molest u and go scotch free. Secondly it teaches us to have an undaunted love for our spouse. These can only be understood by those who have discovered themselves in faith and in Christ. Not for those that are still crawling.

3 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Id do the same with my partner! Im here to search for a fyiorkin misinterpreter
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by joeeee240(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eaa247:

SHUT UP. MOTIVE AND INTENT TO KILL IS AS BAD AS THE ACTION. ARE YOU DAFT? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
tamethem:

All you typed here clearly shows the colour of your brain " Black"

He maintains he can kill for his wife. And likewise I too. you can come to my house and try that. I will kill you if you touch my wife or kids as for you touching me I might forgive you.

But touch my wife or kids I will kill you and I wont even do it with prayer I will do mine with gun. If you want to know where I live to give it a try pm me. i will kill you.

Everything from a man of God becomes the headache of mentally derailed ppl like you. You need to mind your business and leave his God to judge him.

That is what he will do if you touch his wife. go and try it. Mumu

A 'Pastor' is not supposed to kill - whether for himself or for God.

Nothin', I repeat, Nothin' justifies murder.

God doesn't ask anyone to pray to him for death. He even advised we pray for our enemies. So where did this deranged & diabolic septuagenarian get his from? The Seven Books of Moses?

3 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by dOfficialeffect(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]ode ni e. Talk pass your sef
ShyCypher:

Fools.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Princedapace(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rorachy:

Come baby, we can do it
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by wisekings: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.
joeeee240:

SHUT UP. MOTIVE AND INTENT TO KILL IS AS BAD AS THE ACTION. ARE YOU DAFT? undecided
ShyCypher:

Fools.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
ebenholer:
The utterances of pastor adeboye here actually have a strong meaning. It teaches us first that you can get to a particular level of faith and relationships with God that no one can reproach or molest u and go scotch free. Secondly it teaches us to have an undaunted love for our spouse. These can only be understood by those who have discovered themselves in faith and in Christ. Not for those that are still crawling.

Yes. The Scripture Twister are here too. grin

Anythin' to defend a mad old man in the early stages of Alzheimer's

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by millionboi(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Neminc:
Na person wey marry better woman dey talk like that. I personally know some men wey dey find who go help release dem from the hell wey dem call marriage
lol
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
nery4u:
Daddy Adeboye.
Oh sorry, these Yoruba names get confusing at times.

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

little boy go back to secondary school nd learn figures of speech nd other literary words.
They will help u to understand comprehension exercises
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by millionboi(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rorachy:
hmmmm

Then b ready to b a widow bcoz he will rotten in prison.

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by ebenholer(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
There are sins that have been biblical proved that any one who commits such would not go scotch free...it is sin against holy spirit. God does not joke with sin and when we u are deeply rooted in God, u will as well carry authority that any one that gain-says such authority will meet his or her death. Sinners beware so as not to trespass far beyond u can be pardoned.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
millionboi:
hmmmm

Then b ready to b a widow bcoz he will rotten in prison.
Then we will be watching "how to get away with murder" grin

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by wisekings: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
do u have brain at all....thinking like a fool
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by millionboi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

I will kill YOU for YOU.

That's how much I love you baby...
Jail awaits u
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by wisekings: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=wisekings post=60107125]do u have brain at all....thinking like a fool
simple english some people will not understand
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
But the woman is always wearing umbrella hat. These businessmen MOGs are showing their true colors daily.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by millionboi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
noble2faith:

Did u think the man of God really meant his words, young man! dat was figurative expression of how much he loves his wife!
som fools/small boys will say otherwise
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by wisekings: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
president of Nigerian FOOLS association
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by xerxes456(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

Oya Sue... pepper body...
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

A 'Pastor' is not supposed to kill - whether for himself or for God.

Nothin', I repeat, Nothin' justifies murder.

God doesn't ask anyone to pray to him for death. He even advised we pray for our enemies. So where did this deranged & diabolic septuagenarian get his from? The Seven Books of Moses?

Sebi he said he will pray to his God to do it but not to use gun. then no need of calling him names.

If his God answers him that means he is justified but if God refuse to kill the person then he would know he has prayed wrongly.

But wich kind of a man would allow his wife or kids be molested or injured without defending them. You wont know how it feels if you are not yet married or have kids.

All what he wants us to know is he can do anything for his wife. And mind you he is human not and Angel. Even angels are not perfect, if they were, there wouldnt have been Satan.

So all u are driving at is that it is wrong to defend your wife or children?

If in the act of defending my wife or kids the offender dies so be it. It is better than letting him kill my wife or kid.

Thats the way I see it.

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by IamEmem(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.

ODE!! He is just telling u how he some much cherish his wife, I wonder how people lack brain and substantial APALUCHE. My friend u need plenty sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.