Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (68139 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by IamEmem(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
IdeaCashKid:

Stop talking shiit, men have always been scum since time immemorial.

undecided

@ the bolded, including your father, uncles, brothers an husbands to be..iberibe.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by millionboi(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
tamethem:

All you typed here clearly shows the colour of your brain " Black"

He maintains he can kill for his wife. And likewise I too. you can come to my house and try that. I will kill you if you touch my wife or kids as for you touching me I might forgive you.

But touch my wife or kids I will kill you and I wont even do it with prayer I will do mine with gun. If you want to know where I live to give it a try pm me. i will kill you.

Everything from a man of God becomes the headache of mentally derailed ppl like you. You need to mind your business and leave his God to judge him.

That is what he will do if you touch his wife. go and try it. Mumu
u are making noise oga.

D day any of dem dies fall inside dia grave so that thy cover u along.

#mind u I respect papa adeboye and undstand d point he is trying to make but where u got all dis ur kill mentality is what I don't know

#Try it and rott in jail

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by millionboi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Lol
beta run4ur life.......anybody that can kill 4u,can equally kill u.

A killer is a killer!! !it doesn't matter who is killd

3 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Rozaytee: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's and sisters help me remind daddy dis is not 1967....girls of today are very selfish
including guyz
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by millionboi(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
Id do the same with my partner! Im here to search for a fyiorkin misinterpreter
lol

Jail awaits u then
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by tosyne2much(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2017
This is what happens when you marry a "wife" not a woman
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Rozaytee: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
This old man has come again

We don't know what you do behind closed doors.

I will modify and say more if this make fp
nwamaikpe second..notice me
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by joeeee240(m): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Eaa247:

little boy go back to secondary school nd learn figures of speech nd other literary words.
They will help u to understand comprehension exercises

OGA SHUTUP. SO WHEN HE SAID "I'LL ASK DADDY.. ." HE WAS USING A FIGURE OF SPEECH ABI YOU'RE MAD. YOU CAN'T EVEN PROVE YOUR USELESS CLAIM. WE'RE JUDGING HIM BY HIS WORDS HE SAID KILL SO THE ÍDIOT IS FAKE
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by millionboi(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2017
gemale:

We singles really need to start praying & preparing for our marriage right now. All those negative things you want to drop then, start dropping it now. Become the responsible, virtuous person that would be a virtuous partner to your spouse now before even meeting the person because it would be difficult to drop it in marriage. Don't expect some miraculous metamorphosis as soon as you say "i do". You would still be the same person that you were before. The only difference is that someone else (your spouse) would see you as you really are. Don't wait for that person to change you. Start changing yourself & make the person's work easier.
what som kids here don't get is that this could be d only trap he uses to humble d wife who could b a lion at home .

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2017
millionboi:
u are making noise oga.

D day any of dem dies fall inside dia grave so that thy cover u along.

#mind u I respect papa adeboye and undstand d point he is trying to make but where u got all dis ur kill mentality is what I don't know

#Try it and rott in jail

The point Im trying to make is while defending my wife or kids if the offender dies there is no big deal. People have taken meekness in Christianity to be stupidity. And the more reason why Christians are the prime targets of every religious wars. Christians believe you must not take arms to defend yourself but I dont believe that. Untill the Ibos took arms in the 80s to defend themselves in the north killing of Ibos and Yorubas did not stop. Untill Christians know there is no crime in killing someone while trying to defend yourself all the harazments and maimings wont stop.

The point Baba is trying to make is he will defend his wife to any lenght. And many dont want to see it like that. Saying all maner of evil about the man for his statement.

I still maintain it with no apology. I will defend my wife and kids both spiritually and physically to any lenght. If it means death to the offender so be it. No apology. I am not an Hypocrite. I am a Christian but if I need to take arms to defend my family I will do so.
An armed robber visits your home. You have a weapon that can kill him with you but because you are afraid of goin to jail if he eventually dies you allowed him to deal with your wife and kids. thereby loosing them. God forbids.
That person will live in regret for the rest of his life.

You have the right to defend yourself in the law and if you kill while defending yourself you will go away with it except you cant proof it in a court of law.

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Flashh:
"You will kill". That statement isn't holy.
Indeed! You can't catch the humor in it just as Buhari said the other room

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by faithugo64(f): 1:17am On Sep 04, 2017
Gentleface5:
faithugo64, its been long i mentioned you last. oya come and read.
oh! just remembered you made me angry. i wuld hv delt with anybody that will touch you
shocked shocked you this guy?
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:24am On Sep 04, 2017
lmao...

this man really has his sheep in control...lol.

mumu people.

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Rexnegro(m): 2:12am On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
I need someone that will kill for me like daddy Adebayo grin.
You put Yourself in That position first And See if Your guy won't kill for You. and if You Are guy-less (single) get one And build Yourself into position And See. for me give a reason to kill for You And See if I won't do it. so don't look dear, instead build Yourself
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Haha.
What did I say earlier?

I said they would try to defend him by sayin' "the death isn't physical but spiritual".

As long as this man thinks up murder (I dont care which form) in his heart, he is a murderer & a sinner.

So in your own very shallow black heart which is useless right now has never thought that you will kill someone in your entire miserable life?#itsAquestion
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by cole265(m): 3:25am On Sep 04, 2017
ehimeayeni:

So in your own very shallow black heart which is useless right now has never thought that you will kill someone in your entire miserable life?#itsAquestion

That is not the point. The point is that it is unacceptable for a man of God of daddy Adeboye's stature to publicly alright murder or confess to be capable of murdering... This statement is capable of misleading many to do same, even physical. To kill is negative in every sense of the word

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:50am On Sep 04, 2017
After 50yrs, they are still waxing very strong. I covet this kind of grace...
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by DrogoG(m): 3:57am On Sep 04, 2017
And the m*oron calls himself a pastor?
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Benekruku(m): 4:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Old age is already affecting the man!

I though Jesus said he should turn the other side to receive the next slap!
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by bellotaofeek: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2017
"Kill" where is forgiveness ?
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by KAYD007(m): 4:58am On Sep 04, 2017
elitejosef:

I pity the level of your stupidity
You talk this way bcoz u don't even know the scripture

You should counter his points since you think you know better. He is right though. Such statement should not be heard from the pastor.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 04, 2017
celebsnest:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/pastor-adeboye-celebrates-wife-says-love-i-can-kill/

The Adeboyes cutting the 50th wedding anniversary cake on Sunday. Photo: Ebenezer Adurokiya.

And u haven't talked to ur father to kill the Boko haram members n free Nigeria abi
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Gr8Nez(m): 5:24am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:
Even Jesus scolded Peter for attackin' the guards who hurt him, didn't ask the disciples to revenge those who crucified him on the cross. In other words, murder IS murder - justified or not.

Yet this 'Pastor' will kill (murder).

His brain washed members will come here now & defend him. They might even call it "Holy Kill" becayse he "prayed" for it and didn't do it physically. How is he different from a herbalist who consults a deity to kill another?

Fools.
u are mad infact finish no u are doomed better close that gutter mouth of urs before thunder fire u. Wetin u know u toddler no wonder ur village people use ur destiny take blow fire wood

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Ssms(m): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2017
EgusiShankly:
a lawyer back then in the 60's would so influential and attractive.....hmm,mama tried oh....

many girls of this days just get Camry,they are urs
grin grin grin grin grin grin....my brother.. .u Don talk ham finish.. ..buh dere r still few Dat r loyal anyway
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by sarutobie(m): 5:40am On Sep 04, 2017
bluecircle470:
Daddy G.O shouldn't have uttered these kind of words irrespective of the explanations. The Bible did not even say we should pray for the death of our enemies. Much more is expected from a man of his spiritual status. This is the human nature of Daddy G.O. It implies that he would not mind to kill his enemy (imagined killer of his wife) by other material means if he could escape human justice.Jesus said to love and pray for your enemies, to do good to those who persecute you. It is a sign of his imperfection as a human being. It is carnality and not spirituality to wish death even for your enemy. The Christians that Saul of Tarsus persecuted were not less precious to God
Finally! A Christian who knows the word of God beyond pastoral mesmerizing teachings! How a lot of people here were attacking someone who condemned pastor adeboye's murder utterance is just amazing! Christ said we should pray for our persecutors and even turn the other cheek when slapped...that it will be like pouring hot coals on their heads! But see people here agreeing with the pastor that anyone who touches their pastors wife deserves death by whatever means?! Nigerian Christians are mere church goers and pastor worshippers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by BluntBoy(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Adeboye is the greatest pretender in the world. Repent, Adeboye. Your days are numbered. You perverters of the gospel. You have merchandised the gospel. You have received your reward here on earth. You, Oyedepo and the other vipers can still repent and be saved from eternal damnation!!!!
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Dandiaz72(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2017
BluntBoy:
Adeboye is the greatest pretender in the world. Repent, Adeboye. Your days are numbered. You perverters of the gospel. You have merchandised the gospel. You have received your reward here on earth. You, Oyedepo and the other vipers can still repent and be saved from eternal damnation!!!!
See this one. Are you JESUS?
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by BluntBoy(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Dandiaz72:

See this one. Are you JESUS?

I can never be the Lord and Saviour but the Bible has given us ways to know the wolves in sheep's clothing. The Bible warned us about Adeboye, Oyedepo, Suleman, Fatoyinbo and other wolves who would use sweet tongues to lead many astray. My brother, watch and pray. Don't just pray alone.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Gkay1(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2017
I ignored you because of your stupidity. people like you live a miserable life.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by OrdercityWeb: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2017
joeeee240:

OK.. DUDE IS STILL A BÀSTARD
Hello Mr joeeee240
Remember me?
Yes me, you evaded my questions the other day grin
I don't know why though. Hahahahahaha.
But it seems you couldn't handle them.hahahaha
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Mbediogu(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Thou shall not kill is a biblical law.
What about many other pastors that touch, take and rape our wives? We should start killing them now.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Zodiac61(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Whatever happened to turning the other cheek?
Here we have the GO advocating violence, praying for God to kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / Èjì Ogbè (baba Ifa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.