Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (66670 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by akinszz: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Laveda:
Hmmmm
can u do it grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2017
9japrof:
If it ain't surgical then it is what?

Hope they wouldn't say it's the gym that expanded their bum.

Women that lies over the simplest of things, they lie over their viginity status, they claim they don't use bleaching creams, that they are naturally fair, until you see their back in the days picture where the mofo is chocolate or even charcoal black.

They claim faithfulness while behind the scene they allow one riffraff decimate them.

It's either surgical or drugs, any other statement from her outside this two options, she should be drafted asap to work with Lia Mohammeds team in the information ministry
The fact that other naive and close minded people actually liked your dumb post is a thing of great concern....you Nigerians believe in short cuts to everything..I am a member of a gym in umuahia currently and the owner/instructor is a female who was borderline obese before...she challenged herself and shredded off those blubbers to the surprise and chagrin of doubters like YOU! Dieting and hours of squats in the gym can give a woman nice looking butts..

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
She's got Brazilian Butt lift, breast implants, liposuction written all over her. No amount of squats can give you that sort of Boothang! She looked good before and she looks amazing now but she doesn't have to lie about her surgery. It's her body and she had the rights to do whatever she feels would make her look and feel good but then to come out and deny getting any work done is wrong. Does she think we're kids angry
That said, she should drop her surgeons number instead of those phony gym pics grin
YOU LIE! There is no limit to what a determined person can achieve with his/her body with the right nutrition and workouts..
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by samueljmaxxy(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] just observing... grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by DarkMagic(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Mhen, fake life everywhere, the worst of it all is that she will be living on drugs to prevent it defects.
All this thingsav side effects

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Oluwafemi1900: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2017
emmyluizzz:
what I my doing here

somebody Pls answer me
You are looking for where you can you can buy wisdom hey, I recommend this place for you
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2017
If no surgery, then she must have augmented her exercise with some powerful steriods. Exercise alone can't grow bum fat instead it will burn it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
But some women can lie o.
Fine we've got cream synthesisers for butt. Yeah helps stimulate the butt fat then with squat at the gym to tighten up this fat into muscles... Lol.
No surgery yes, but there is cream and drug. Aka kwara ya meehn.
Talk more telling us months of squats grin.
Can bet my bollocks you lie. Takes years for visible transformation with intensive workout. You don't even look like Gym fitness instructor naa with the phony pictures. Mind you some butt grow with age. With what you posted up there between the old and recent pictures. There is much age gap and difference. Do not deceive our gullible girls with this.
Enough said.
Zinny377 you know our sister is lying.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by kibra4u(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Olive4:
what kind of training does she do

The thing tire me o.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Bluetooth2:

If no surgery, then she must have augmented her exercise with some powerful steriods. Exercise alone can't grow bum fat instead it will burn it.
Kai! Pseudo intellects full this forum! grin have you heard about PROTEIN SHAKES?? Taking protein shakes before, during or/after workouts helps immensely in stopping muscle loss by replenishing and reinvigorating the muscles...since a protein shake is in liquid form, it gets to the target muscles in less time than solid ingested protein...it can also be used as a meal replacement sometimes...
The good thing about protein shakes is that it builds your muscles(of course you need proteins for muscle building) while still helping to burn off fats on your body..so while you're gaining muscles, you're also shredding off layers of fat from your body.....the down part of it is that they are abbot expensive here in Nigeria ( if you even find one available)..
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=Mskrisx post=60115360]

Igweeeeeeeeee
grin grin grin grin nne u are very mad! [/
LOL,
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
I've noticed something about a lot of Nigerians (especially on nairaland).. Anything that their close minds can't comprehend or believe possible, they will term it fake or impossible..and that mentality of impossibility is what keeps holding them down in their current state/situation..

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Puffyyyy. ..missed you honey. Where u been?

Don't tell me you have a flat butt though undecided
er...who is u?
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by double0seven(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2017
sarutobie:
I've noticed something about a lot of Nigerians (especially on nairaland).. Anything that their close minds can't comprehend or believe possible, they will term it fake or impossible..and that mentality of impossibility is what keeps holding them down in their current state/situation..

Name of the lady and the gym at which she instructs

I beg, the story is a lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Your savagery level can even kill HIV virus grin
LOL, what do you expect.grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2017
teamsynergy:

military squart I guess

military squat I hear u..how come all female military personnel don't have big buttt hmmn??
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by JayEntaur(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAndrya:

No!
I'm just happy for her cos the former skinny lady now has a reason to look at herself in the mirror a million times, smile, take selfies then upload them on social media n get so many "likes". She wouldn't have been able to achieve this in her former skinny self. Guess she must be happy now, so we should be happy for her too, it's not easy.
She forgot to tell us that it was the scriptural quotations she used to complement her exercise regimen that gave her the new physique. I'm sure that's the second part of her story she didn't mention.

It's called sarcasm, man.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Elis49(f): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAndrya:
"The former skinny lady now a fitness trainer achieved the amazing feat within few months without any surgical procedures".

Can we join our beloved sister in praising the name of the Lord. This is surely the mighty work of God, brethren please lets just jam our hands together for the God of all possibilities. It happened within few months.
This is such a wonderful testimony. Tonu Chineke ayin.
lol
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Beautiful achievement,nice butt.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Papaaldrich: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Olive4:

Tnx alot
WONDERFUL, ABEG WHICH ONE IS MILITARY SQUATS
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2017
Olive4:

It's called squats. That shiit will change your life.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2017
ncoolsome:

military squat I hear u..how come all female military personnel don't have big buttt hmmn??

Because they spread their workouts to affect all areas of the body. You don't want to focus on one.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAnd....rya:

No!
I'm just happy for her cos the former skinny lady now has a reason to look at herself in the mirror a million times, smile, take selfies then upload them on social media n get so many "likes". She wouldn't have been able to achieve this in her former skinny self. Guess she must be happy now, so we should be happy for her too, it's not easy.
She forgot to tell us that it was the scriptural quotations she used to complement her exercise regimen that gave her the new physique. I'm sure that's the second part of her story she didn't mention.
I feel like Rolling my eyes times over.
The fact this made front page is annoying.
She was fine in ALL stages of her body journey

and the freaking pics are an illusion!!
How is the last gym pic her butt is moderate again. But in the grey due to her stance its big undecided

Urgh! The fact her posed pics is even news is a shame! undecided is there nothing more noteworthy!?

OK. Rant over smiley
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by markanthony123(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Much much spam intake
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
JayEntaur:

It's called sarcasm, man.
Yeah, I know.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Tonason: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAndrya:
"The former skinny lady now a fitness trainer achieved the amazing feat within few months without any surgical procedures".

Can we join our beloved sister in praising the name of the Lord. This is surely the by work of God, brethren please lets just jam our hands together for the God of all possibilities. It happened within few months.
This is such a wonderful testimony. Tonu Chineke ayin.

If this happens within a few months, watch out death is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2017
That is enough eggs and stake
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nov6(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided yes she did.1 that fit her frame at every stage of her weight gain..

BUt the real question here is Do u have or u 1 of those bootie less playahs tongue

i doubt that, all i see is a dog searching for a cat somewhere...

You & i that dog & cats are bootyless...

So you should understand now
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Nov6:

i doubt that, all i see is a dog searching for a cat somewhere...

You & i that dog & cats are bootyless...

So you should understand now
ha ha grin OK.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2017
shebi nah muscle dey dia now undecided e no go soft at all cheesy
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
undecided

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Olive4:
nice question!!
dat cud be as a result of eating natural food!! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.