Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (66673 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Olive4:
what kind of training does she do
nice question!!
dat cud be as a result of eating natural food!! lol
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by iamchybs(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2017
You guys won't believe it but I know someone. A friend actually who transformed in less than a year. Fitness training can do wonders. Person wey we just be friends, now I dey find how to be more than friends wink grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by davies0024: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
hmm
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAndrya:
"The former skinny lady now a fitness trainer achieved the amazing feat within few months without any surgical procedures".

Can we join our beloved sister in praising the name of the Lord. This is surely the mighty work of God, brethren please lets just jam our hands together for the God of all possibilities. It happened within few months.
This is such a wonderful testimony. Tonu Chineke ayin.
you're crazy you this woman grin grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2017
emerged01:

You are not expose to well equipped gym that can build ass that's u doubt her. Girls are lazy that's why they go for surgery,there are exercise with the help of gym equipment that build ass.
Waoh
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
DarkMagic:

All this thingsav side effects

They come knocking real hard at old age.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2017
I like the transformation ,I don't mind oooo after 3 kids im still pelebe
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by 9inches(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAndrya:
"The former skinny lady now a fitness trainer achieved the amazing feat within few months without any surgical procedures".

Can we join our beloved sister in praising the name of the Lord. This is surely the mighty work of God, brethren please lets just jam our hands together for the God of all possibilities. It happened within few months.
This is such a wonderful testimony. Tonu Chineke ayin.
Ayu owkay?
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by youngfocus(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Olive4:
what kind of training does she do
I can c u really need it,d training she was doing is call scuting but it really take a hard work to achieve dat,and u going to pay at any gym shop,can't wait to c ur figure 8 in the nearest future
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by 1metre: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
I refuse to be deceived. This is just an elder sister with her younger one grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice body.

These exercises work. One month of one leg squatting and the other stretched on an 100 metres walkway made my laps double by half.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Mynet11(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Must she go to these extreme just to get a guy...anybody that says she's not doing it for a guyshould help me ask her what she's doing it for....mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
double0seven:

Name of the lady and the gym at which she instructs

I beg, the story is a lie
Luchis fitness at Otubratco complex around Orpet junction...you also want a photo? Doubting Thomases..
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by xerxes456(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
It works, have you seen a military girl without pads, I guess not, squats and frog jump can do wonders, even us guys were so careful not to develop pads... wink wink cheesy grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Karleb(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
9japrof:
If it ain't surgical then it is what?

Hope they wouldn't say it's the gym that expanded their bum.

Women that lies over the simplest of things, they lie over their viginity status, they claim they don't use bleaching creams, that they are naturally fair, until you see their back in the days picture where the mofo is chocolate or even charcoal black.

They claim faithfulness while behind the scene they allow one riffraff decimate them.

It's either surgical or drugs, any other statement from her outside this two options, she should be drafted asap to work with Lia Mohammeds team in the information ministry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mynet11:
Must she go to these extreme just to get a guy...anybody that says she's not doing it for a guyshould help me ask her what she's doing it for....mtcheew

Bro, gyming brings a lot of positive energy. It reduces depression and has so many health benefits while you are having a nice body. It also makes you appreciate the process of pain and slow growth. For instance, seeing your ass increase gradually. It makes you value yourself the more.

So, with all these benefits, bro, even if she did it for a boy, she has gained a lot in return.

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by openmine(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
The power of squats....its possible.... only dose who haven't attempted it will call it padded or surgical
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by buchi16(f): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
wow, realy realy nice look....
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lots of ignorant post on here.With a good and consistent workout plan and diet,u can build any part of ur body.

To clear all doubts,she should have uploaded the transformation pics gradually.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by JayEntaur(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAndrya:

Yeah, I know.

Sorry, wrong quoted person. That was meant for the guy who said your previous comment didn't come from your mind.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Sheun001(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
tahhhhhh iffa hear
lies lies lies so you just grew massive butt overtime
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by freeman95(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

You're looking for sense.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
She's got Brazilian Butt lift, breast implants, liposuction written all over her. No amount of squats can give you that sort of Boothang! She looked good before and she looks amazing now but she doesn't have to lie about her surgery. It's her body and she had the rights to do whatever she feels would make her look and feel good but then to come out and deny getting any work done is wrong. Does she think we're kids angry
That said, she should drop her surgeons number instead of those phony gym pics grin
True talk.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Eu24(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose, Alimosho, Area lagos.

Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

Asking pricr,;N4.5m

Interested person can visit this place then make your offer.

For more details

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by zinny377(f): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
But some women can lie o.
Fine we've got cream synthesisers for butt. Yeah helps stimulate the butt fat then with squat at the gym to tighten up this fat into muscles... Lol.
No surgery yes, but there is cream and drug. Aka kwara ya meehn.
Talk more telling us months of squats grin.
Can bet my bollocks you lie. Takes years for visible transformation with intensive workout. You don't even look like Gym fitness instructor naa with the phony pictures. Mind you some butt grow with age. With what you posted up there between the old and recent pictures. There is much age gap and difference. Do not deceive our gullible girls with this.
Enough said.
Zinny377 you know our sister is lying.

She definitely used creams to enhance that...
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ladies ,u don't need surgery or drugs to get the pecfert shape u desire. with simple nature technics ,u will sure look good...u can increase ur boobs,ass size naturally within month..no side effects .I got all tips . if u are interested ,plz do contact me,and u will be glad u did...
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
I must do my own�
I want that ass
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
I must do my own
I want that ass shocked
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
er...who is u?

Your sweerie. .suges undecided
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
DarkMagic:
Fake life..the kinda life they live lipsrsealed undecided
Is not everything that is fake.natural tips will give u such shape...under one month, I increased my boobs and ass size naturally...the side effects are medically perfect..all u need to do is to take care of ur immune system. if u care ,contact me.but ,nothing go for free.it took me time,money, to discover all the tips.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.