Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? (3969 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by 2000SMS: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
have tried several relationships but all could not avail, but ever since I met my cousin last year, I seems not to b able to control my feelings any longer..... pls I need advice!
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Slaybabe(f): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
No
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
you can't marry her but you can elope with her
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by greatmarshall(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Samsimple(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Afonjas always reason like afonjas

4 Likes

Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by ImDharay: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Go ahead, it's your problem.
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Evablizin(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Marry her since your brain is not correct

Are you a chinese guy?

4 Likes

Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Shouldn't be a big deal...
But this is Nigeria. grin
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by cuedish: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes you can......
Make sure you impregnate her before the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Tamarapetty(f): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
receive deliverance in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Incest.
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Laveda(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Smh
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
as much as this is a sikc thought, does she even like you, let alone wanna do the unthinkable and date you?!
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by jericco1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Incest.
it's not
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by jericco1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Don't do it man

1 Like

Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by rossyc(f): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
When u think you have heard it all.
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Dillusionist(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
you need help,I mean spiritual help and cleansing. .wtf
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Are we your kinsmen?

How would we know if your allowed to marry your cousin?

Nonetheless, if you are asking - I doubt 'your' culture allows it.

I know several ethnic groups in Nigeria have nothing against such unions.
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Samiking(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
are an Hausa? if yes! den u can
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Blackfire(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guy see all this things are normal Feelings it will wash off with time...

For example, slot of men almost immediately fall in love with there wife's sister.

Girls atimes are attracted to there friends boyfriend or fiancee...

Don't do anything foolish, she is your blood, don't raise kids that are worst than bastard.
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Cladez(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
We are not members of your village council of elders undecided
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by RedDistrict: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
How una take dy get feelings towards family, i never gerrit
Baba, u nor like all the big assed babes for ur street or church or schl??
nawa to u o
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
jericco1:
it's not
Then what is it?
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by sorextee(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Muslims marry their cousins. So its possible
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by strictlynaija: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Laveda:
Smh

Hey you! been a while. How have you been hun?
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Burgerlomo: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
RedDistrict:
How una take dy get feelings towards family, i never gerrit

Baba, u nor like all the big assed babes for ur street or church or schl??

nawa to u o

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
2000SMS:
have tried several relationships but all could not avail, but ever since I met my cousin last year, I seems not to b able to control my feelings any longer..... pls I need advice!
you are thinking wrongly...go to your elder brother for a resetting slap...

Welcome smiley
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Laveda(f): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
strictlynaija:

Hey you! been a while. How have you been hun?

shocked Long time! I've been alright, can't complain.

How are you?
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by kingsmaila(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes u can marry her but some culture are against it. It is not forbidden in the Quran or Bible.
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by jericco1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Then what is it?
it's not extended to second cousin and above
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by wristbangle: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Smh
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by smileing: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dear I understand your plight cos I had same issue The worst is that when ever I tell him that we are related, he snaps back by telling me we are not of the same parents, so jealous and over protective.I had to distant myself from him after talking to him all to no avail

Avoid getting too close to her or getting fond of her.talk sense into your head and get busy with nice stuffs.you can't even date her talk of marrying her.
Use your head and forget the feeling cos it snt going to help

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Booty That Will Make You Cum / Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. / He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.