Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? (3970 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
It is allowed in islam, dont know about other religions
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by 2000SMS: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
smileing:
Dear I understand your plight cos I had same issue The worst is that when ever I tell him that we are related, he snaps back by telling me we are not of the same parents, so jealous and over protective.I had to distant myself from him after talking to him all to no avail

Avoid getting too close to her or getting fond of her.talk sense into your head and get busy with nice stuffs.you can't even date her talk of marrying her.
Use your head and forget the feeling cos it snt going to help
Dats Kul..... tnx a lot!
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by smileing: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2017
2000SMS:

Dats Kul..... tnx a lot!
You re welcomed
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Achadu76: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
anoda craz wan stat
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by strictlynaija: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Laveda:

shocked Long time! I've been alright, can't complain.

How are you?

I've been good too. Your BBM is no longer active right?

Where are you sef?
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Laveda(f): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
strictlynaija:

I've been good too. Your BBM is no longer active right?

Where are you sef?

Yeah, currently not on Bbm

Ph/Owerri
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by strictlynaija: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Laveda:

Yeah, currently not on Bbm

Ph/Owerri

Oh okay. I don find you go everywhere.

Hope you're good. Merry Christmas
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by habsydiamond(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Don't only marry her why not weld her her instead..
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by 2buffagain(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
<2Buff jacks up OP by shirt and slaps him>
No
<Still holding OP, checks if OP still has hots for his cousin. If yes, slaps OP again>
No
<Still holding OP, checks if OP still has hots for his cousin. If yes, slaps OP again>
No
No

...etc..
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Laveda(f): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
strictlynaija:

Oh okay. I don find you go everywhere.

Hope you're good. Merry Christmas
grin Anything for me this Xmas?

I'm okay, Merry Christmas to you too dear.
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by Quality20(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2017
kingsmaila:
Yes u can marry her but some culture are against it. It is not forbidden in the Quran or Bible.
I do know that d scripture forbid certain categories such as marrying one's sister, mother, aunt, niece, etc, but certainly cousin isn't among those forbidden - though culturally some tribes see marriage of cousins as incest- but it's not from d religious point.
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by barallanee(f): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by strictlynaija: 3:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Laveda:

grin Anything for me this Xmas?

I'm okay, Merry Christmas to you too dear.

My love for you this Christmas, dear wink kiss
Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by glasshouse(m): 3:57am On Dec 28, 2017
You need deliverance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday / Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? / I Just Realized How Important Women Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.