Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? (11431 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2010
Mhismole:

looooooooooooooool, we are not normal mehn, chai!!

i even heard that the devil is creating a brand new hell just for nigerians, he said the rate at which we are selling pure water in hell is getting out of hand grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2010
lmao, Papa and daughter indeed. .they are praying please give them space to talk to the funicative and Idiotic ALLAH, I have a sugestion for u hit me on back I will tell you what to u.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by kpolli(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
everyday we go to church to pray against world people like this commenters here,
white ppl took his forefathers away use am for slave,
bros vex find mugu scam,
u his ppl r exposing him here,
he needs to go to church cos his enemies have increased
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by henryhemon(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2010
@Ayettymama,
Why do you choose to insult Nigerians in every comment you made?
Are you crazy?! tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by jidobaba(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2010
henryhemon:

@Ayettymama,
Are you crazy?! tongue

grin she just might be
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2010
henryhemon:

@Ayettymama,
Are you crazy?! tongue

where did you see me insult nigerians??

*ignored*
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
Girl I think you should notify the immigration authorities, dont let this goon, his wife and his son use you.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by kokonets(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hi baby how re u 2day cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by woye77: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
they are sleeping together
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Mhismole(f): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
kpolli:

everyday we go to church to pray against world people like this commenters here,
white ppl took his forefathers away use am for slave,
bros vex find mugu scam,
u his ppl r exposing him here,
he needs to go to church cos his enemies have increased

lmao!! i concur, you guys should stop exposing the poor guy now,
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
ayettymama:

where did you see me insult nigerians??

*ignored*

apparently u have short memory too! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Duniverse(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
Why did you hate nigeria?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Mhismole(f): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2010
i thought ayettymama was nigerian!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
Mhismole:

i thought ayettymama was nigerian!

why are u wishing us bad thing eh? angry angry angry angry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Mhismole(f): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
looooool, but seriously tho. is she half nigerian at least?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Kgdavid(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
at topic,no but it would be ok for an american or brittish girl undecided

na2day?:

i even heard that the devil is creating a brand new hell just for nigerians, he said the rate at which we are selling pure water in hell is getting out of hand grin grin grin

lol that nigeria branch of hell will be the best as there will be no electricity to power the heat machines
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by omega25red(m): 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
where is the poster self

You have allowed your man to move his wife into your crib and when they lock the door they are busy trying to have their first american baby together. That early morning disappearance could be them going to the mosque but damn no teenage girl would want her father to be in the room with her needless to say bathroom. The towel thing is not uncommon in Nigeria i have seen women and girls who wrap a sheet around their bodies around the house and even a towel but locking the door and chilling in the bathroom is very queer. Look into it and make sure you let him know that sh it wont fly with you
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
Mhismole:

looooool, but seriously tho. is she half nigerian at least?

plz stop saying that as if nigerians have not suffered enough angry angry angry

Kgdavid:

lol that nigeria branch of hell will be the best as there will be no electricity to power the heat machines

na firewood dem dey use ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
lets just change the topic to

is ayettymama nigerian

i see i have a growing fanbase of people who follow me arnd joblessly

to analyse and scrutinize all my comments

if i insulted nigerians on this thread pls quote me!

if not

all of you are

*ignored*
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2010
fan base? u wish!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by platinumnk(f): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
Where is the OP Sef?

Seriously to hamper down on criminal activities they need to have  actual NIGERIANS working for Immigration.

If the Salary was lucrative I would be first in line.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
#fanmail 1
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
platinu

u wan salary??

me i go volunteer!!!!!!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by platinumnk(f): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2010
ayettymama:

platinu

u wan salary??

me i go volunteer!!!!!!

yes na i must get salary, 419rs give me bread to eat?
they put gas in my Range?

My part is to email to embassy of noted crimininals but thats it tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2010
Please, that's not possible although they are evil men
out there that can do it but that doesn't mean it's a good thing
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Kgdavid(m): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Please, that's not possible although they are evil men
out there that can do it[b] but that doesn't mean it's a good thing[/b]

is this girl educated? who said it was a good thing?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by chiogo(f): 12:59am On Feb 25, 2010
^lmao!!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 1:10am On Feb 25, 2010
Kgdavid:

is this girl educated? who said it was a good thing?

i honestly think she is like 3 yrs old, no lie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Kgdavid(m): 2:04am On Feb 25, 2010
^^lol it is highly likely
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by chichii: 3:30am On Feb 25, 2010
@poster
[size=25pt] put a hidden camera in your house, all your rooms, please do not confront them until you have evidence on tape[/size]
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 25, 2010
@ poster

[size=20pt]SHE IS NOT HIS DAUGHTER AND SHE IS DEFINITELY NOT A TEENAGER![/size]
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by BreiAna: 4:40am On Feb 25, 2010
Everything you guys are saying i do believe. But he's the first Nigerian guy I've been involved with. We've been together for 8 yrs. I always thought immigration takes DNA test before the kids come to the US. Pls don't think I'm a dumb American no that's not the case. I just wanted to know if I'm being paranoid. I've been checking things out i just need proof

Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Dear Men See Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex With You (see Here) / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her