Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? (11405 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Jairzinho(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
blandyne:

Hell No !!!!!!!! I already gave the poster some advice, her husband just moved his second wife into the house.  She better kick that concubine out along with the guy. Just rubbish as my boyfriend ex-boyfriend would say.
meaning you're currently single. . . hmmmmm interesting  smiley.

But please stop walking around unclothed in front of daddy again ok?  cheesy

So. . . . . . . . . . . wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by denzel2009: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2010
ayettymama:

I weep cos of your distorted thinking!

bloody f.o.o.ls!

not every one is as sick and twisted as some of you NIGERIANS!!!

YES I SAID IT!!!!

its a nigerian thing!!! thats why the poor woman didnt jump to that conclusion!

shes not blind dumb or silly- is she not the one tellin us now??

forgive her for not comin up with theories from the crimes u guys commit

who wakes up in the morning to think of new ways to scam people

be it for money, visa ANYTHING!!!!

KMT!

Then those of u who are saying were jumpin to conclusions
even the bible says ; fools perish due to lack of judgement!

a word is enuf for the wise, the writing is there on the wall! who locks himself in the room with his daughter??

doin what

pls people dont insult her- theres nothing 'smart' or 'intelligent' about playing with peoples emotions! 8 yrs is a very long time!

and they ask me why im wicked! just listen to some of this crap!
kmt

Which kind of Bible is this?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
^^^

thats exactly what it says!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by illusion2: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
denzel2009:

Which kind of Bible is this?
Ol'boy me sef tire grin

Gospel according to Yetunde cheesy tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by jaquan(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
i dont know if this is funny or not, hmmm
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by denzel2009: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
ayettymama:

^^^

looooooooooooool

NONONONONONONO

it doesnt say that!!

It says; people perish due to lack of judgement!!!

i berra change it!

was just annoyed after readin all that rubbish!

You need to be going to sunday school ,too much trey songz. The bible didnt even say this too.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
jaquan
where have you been ive missed you!!!

*proffesional derailer here!*
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by platinumnk(f): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2010
jaquan:

i dont know if this is funny or not, hmmm

baby kiss kiss

@ayett- u have me in stiches grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
ayettymama:

^^its prob against thier religion to shout!

*runs away*

LMMFAO! YOU are SO wrong for that LOL! btw that shoe in your avatar is to DIE for omg, it's hot!!!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by illusion2: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
platinumnk:

@ayett- u have me in stiches grin grin grin grin
Prob should spend less time in Romance & more in religion section  tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LMMFAO! YOU are SO wrong for that LOL! btw that shoe in your avatar is to DIE for omg, it's hot!!!

*hangs head in shame*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2010
kmt

im not anserin any of u again!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by jaquan(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ayetty
been around, miss u too, kiss wats good with u?

@platimunk
u stood me up on vals day, not kool angry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by platinumnk(f): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2010
jaquan:

@ayetty
been around, miss u too, kiss wats good with u?

@platimunk
u stood me up on vals day, not kool angry

haba baby when did I stand you up? I sent you a FedEX with my house keys and my panties, didnt you get them? embarassed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by platinumnk(f): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2010
ayettymama:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2010
im fine

*blushes*
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2010
kmt

denzel dont let me insult you here!!!!!
proverbs 10;21!!!

YOU need to go back to school!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by shilling(f): 1:54am On Feb 26, 2010
Haven't read previous posts, but has anyone suggested hidden cameras yet? That should work, nothing beats evidence like that.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Outstrip(f): 4:51am On Feb 26, 2010
That must be his real wife. You have to turn FBI on them. Try to find the papers he brought here with. I think a DNA test is required nowadays. If you do not find that then the papers should say if that is his child or not. You can also just report them to immigration and they can do the investigation. People are just plain evil. To move his wife into the house with you guys is a miracle. You have to look at it that way. Otherwise you would have never known until the day he gets sworn in as a citizen and his real wife picks him up and you don't see them again. People are heartless
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by An0nimus: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2010
@topic
it is wa o!. . .it is really wah.
@0P
seems u really luv this man in question and iz havin a difficult time thinkin measures to take.a very bad spot to be in i'd say.
@u_kno_yasef
we kno say u too fine.u kno need dey sample ya pic undecided
prov 10:21 ''the lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom" *scratches head*
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Mhismole(f): 6:24am On Feb 26, 2010
Ok. some1 please lock this topic. tired of seeing the same opinions over and over again.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2010
Mhismole:

Ok. some1 please lock this topic. tired of seeing the same opinions over and over again.

u wan become mod?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Mhismole(f): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2010
^^^
is it a bad thing?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2010
monkey

continue scratching ur head

then quote the NIV version

msceeew

inno many men de Self-Service ova my phto!

its just disturbing that some sick bipolar people do to!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by marabout(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2010
Most likely they are lovers. They may even have done the traditional marriage back home, so she may see herself as a bona fide wifey. The girl may not have known the whole truth about his marital status when they started so you might just be an unexpected inconvenience to her. How close are you to his family back home? Do you go and visit them sometimes? In Africa, marriage is not only between 2 people. You may not be African but you're also partly African now through marriage.

I have seen something similar before. A guy was lodging a female "cousin" in the same flat with his European wife and their two kids. He seemed rather proud of it. The cousin of course was his Naija babe, even though he had another long term babe in Nigeria that was still at University.

I was not close to his wife. In fact I had never met her since we live in different countries. But his wife seemed like a rather sweet lady each time we talked on phone. Disgusting but you know, when it comes to our Naija thing, you keep yourself out of other people's business. Going to tell his wife about his game could incur you eternal enmity on his and he's family's part, including invocation of diabolical and church powers. Not superstitious but who needs more enemies when friends are already difficult enough. Am not saying that families back home are always aware of this kind of thing.

Immigration matter may be too late now because after 8 years he would have secured the green thing. In fact he would not be so cockey if he hadn't. Chances are this game started just after he secured his documents. Sorry for the long essay. Nuff said.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by oge4real(f): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2010
@Poster,
I suggest you ask him to bring you home to naija with his "daughter". His reaction will give you a hint on what he is up to. then you just go ahead and drop him like hot coal!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by kingron: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2010
divorce immediately,the man is giving it to her badly
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by platinumnk(f): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
Even with a Green Card citizenship can be revoked! All it takes is a few documents sent to the FBI and a through investigation and bam that loser is locked up both him and the 'wife' they can charge him for many accounts including incest.
Orginal poster- better do something about it now, before he chop your money and leave you stranded with nothing while they are trying to make a baby.

@ayett- what does kmt mean?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by johnkent(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2010
This is just a made up story. Just reading the story absolutely tells me ur Nigerian.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by nethacker(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
johnkent:

This is just a made up story. Just reading the story absolutely tells me your Nigerian.
Well its possible but come to think of it,wat if she's not a nigerian
@post, i dnt knw wen all these our desperate young men would stop this barbaric act, hw can u be shining a lady's kitten while u claim she is ur daughter? shocked shocked these idiots just keep denting the already-dented image of nigerians here, cry cry cry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2010
john kent, even if this story didnt happen to poster

it happens to soo many women home and abroad

plati kmt-kiss ma teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways Broken_hearted Guys Unleash Their Frustration On Ladies / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / How I Slept With Her Within One Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.