Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady (4189 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by alajoshomolu: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Picked a lady with heavy looking bum on Friday feeling lucky to land such a curvy babe without much stress.
Became suspicious when her hips wasn't rolling d way it shld at d hotel lobby but decided to ignore d first warning signs since she was quite friendly and sounded quite intelligent.
We had great s*x ,though I felt somtin was amiss anytime I grabbed her.
Got up in the middle of d night to pee only to step on something that felt like a pillow.
Picked it up only to realize what it really was.
Screamed at d babe as I felt I had been scammed.
I really enjoyed d s*x cos of d thought of those hips.
D mind is indeed a powerful thing!
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by NairalandCS(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
She wore the padded bum while y'all were having sex or you all had sex with clothes on ?

Oga, this your Tori no dey add up. undecided

21 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
angry

Story for the gods...Mtccheew.. undecided

U said u banged her and how come u didnt saw her azz..abeeg na..
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by sunshineV(f): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

RIP English

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by ImDharay: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
a well padded piece of shitty write-up.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineV:

RIP English

bruv howfa
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by RIPEnglish: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

you are need to went back to school, you didn't saw instead of you didn't seen. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Reverse the sex.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by sunshineV(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

bruv howfa

Name sake. Wassup now
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineV:

Name sake. Wassup now

i'm good o bruv

tell me about Jesus na

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
I smell lies.
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by jrerico1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
We agree

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by anthony533(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

why do nairalanders always says "RIP ENGLISH" whenever you comments on a someone topic?. Does it actually means your use of english is bad.

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by sunshineV(f): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

i'm good o bruv

tell me about Jesus na

Shebi I look like Jesus first born? grin
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by sunshineV(f): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
anthony533:
why do nairalanders says "RIP ENGLISH" whenever you comments on a someone topic?. Does it actually means your use of english is bad.

English na wa.
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineV:

Shebi I look like Jesus first born? grin

hehehehe

no vex o cheesy cheesy

na ur siggy me see o
abi i gats pm you before you tell me about Jesus
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by sunshineV(f): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

hehehehe

no vex o cheesy cheesy

na ur siggy me see o
abi i gats pm you before you tell me about Jesus

Pm me, bibles verses fall on u
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by anthony533(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineV:

English na wa.

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineV:

Pm me, bibles verses fall on u

hehehehehehe

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by anthony533(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
RIPEnglish:

you are need to went back to school, you didn't saw instead of you didn't seen. undecided
RIP ENGLISH
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
alajoshomolu:
Picked a lady with heavy looking bum on Friday feeling lucky to land such a curvy babe without much stress.
Became suspicious when her hips wasn't rolling d way it shld at d hotel lobby but decided to ignore d first warning signs since she was quite friendly and sounded quite intelligent.
Got up in the middle of d night to pee only to step on something that felt like a pillow.

dats d mistake u made.u noticed the azz wasnt rolling but u still went ahead and took her home cheesy
bros,fake padded china made ukwu don full town oo so be observant grin grin.wen u see a lady with a fat backside wey no dey roll or twitch as she dey waka den na pad she wear cheesy.an authentic ukwu wobbles as d owner is walking cheesy.Femieddy,luminouz i lie? cheesy

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=anthony533 post=60136499][/quote]
cc buharison grin grin

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by FemiEddy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
lefulefu:

dats d mistake u made.u noticed the azz wasnt rolling but u still went ahead and took her home cheesy
bros,fake padded china made ukwu don full town oo so be observant grin grin.wen u see a lady with a fat backside wey no dey roll or twitch as she dey waka den na pad she wear cheesy.an authentic ukwu wobbles as d owner is walking cheesy.Femieddy,luminouz i lie? cheesy
U no lie at all chief, u have said it all, he won't make the mistake again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
FemiEddy:

U no lie at all chief, u have said it all, he won't make the mistake again grin
No be lie ..
Iffa i catch any babe with DAT bumpad eh...I go tear am comot n make her walk home unclad....dats d penalty for deceiving me!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by luminouz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
alajoshomolu:

Lmaooooooooo!!!!!
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by FemiEddy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
luminouz:

No be lie ..
Iffa i catch any babe with DAT bumpad eh...I go tear am comot n make her walk home unclad....dats d penalty for deceiving me!!! tongue
Haaah, please have mercy ooo grin

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by femi4: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

didn't saw. didn't saw. didn't saw
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by luminouz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
FemiEddy:

Haaah, please have mercy ooo grin
Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by concho(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

The you still know your english teacher?....i can help you go for a refund
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by concho(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
anthony533:
why do nairalanders always says "RIP ENGLISH" whenever you comments on a someone topic?. Does it actually means your use of english is bad.
RIP English
Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by IamRandy: 3:18am On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineV:

RIP English

product of Philippine....

They can never be better than Nigerians....

RIP English

Re: My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Writing rubbish with your Padded Brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Should I Visit A Brothel?! / Why A Lot Of Black Woman Are Single. / Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.