Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157708 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia1: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2010
and did I not say it's the criminal elements who specialize in cursing their godforsaken mothers and female relatives in this place?

see the buffoon attacking nigerian women while ignoring his sick, demented twisted mind begging him to up his medication:

L. KRavitz:

Lol You ignorant ibo thrash.Drug Dealers, love-peddlers, Kidnappers, cheats, Desperados, the list goes on my friend. You guys should be wiped out from the surface of the earth you disgust me.

L. KRavitz:

ild like to see the ibos secede. they have done more reputation damage to Nigeria than any other tribe. they should be sent to Auschwitz and gassed with zyklon B.

do you think you're sane?

sicko!!

I've said it and I say it again- south africa needs to rid nigeria of these warped elements shouting on this thread!

let all these animals move down there permanently so human beings can have some breathing space back home!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia1: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2010
190:

^^she has been banned again

sturborness nor good oh

I think you and I are done.

so kindly refrain from addressing me on this forum if you like yourself.

yes, i was banned by the spambot- if you feel like waanking to that then go ahead.

I know why I was banned and I'm not tripping over it. But knock yourself out since you'll always be a loser anyway.

your opinion counts for nothing as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2010
^^

why is your chest as flat as my back
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2010
[b]In 2005, I was going to Canada for a course and found out they were going to send me to a private clinic for medical test, HIV included, i became so worried that i decided to go for the HIV test prior to my appointment date with Canada embassy.

I knew i had unprotected sex but i was not so worried because i felt HIV scenario is overrated; OMG, my blood was drawn around 1pm and i was asked to come back the following day. I got home couldn't eat nor sleep, i lost weight rapidly overnight. I woke up as early as 3pm and couldn't sleep no more.

I called the doctor around 10am and he told me everything is alright and asked me to come over; i became extremely agitated because i thought he lied. I got to his office and saw my result for HIV 1 & 2 , I couldn't believe my eyes when shown i was HIV-  i remembered all the badass girls i nailed and i felt lucky.

I had the test again at the main lab in Yaba , then another one at German hospital in Ikeja .

I think HIV+ people are just unlucky because most of us are not more decent than they are.[/b]

tpia1:

so nigerian women are yall's problem?

you feel you may be HIV+  thanks to your arrantly wayward lifestyle (and showing the type of immoral tout you are)and you still have the gall to attack nigerian women?

e no go better for your life sha.

anybody attacking nigerian women here- may your way constantly close and may another man reap any thing you sow which you feel will benefit you.

Oh Bitter woman, when will you get a life?  do people contract HIV on trees I am not gay and if i have HIV, then its from you women! and Shame on you, i am not so unlucky as you.

Woman, you are simply a disgrace to your family. You keep disgracing Nigerian women with your attitude and bad manners.  I say it the way it is, and not a pretender like you. HIV is a different ball game, your bad manner is another discussion on its own. Bi-tch,Have you ever been tested?!

Lets see how your ugly face keeps a good man for you, I'd rather have a well mannered HIV+ woman than have you; thats how low i rate you.  

I need not curse you because i was taught better than that.  

BTW, you visited that HIV thread but you were not able to leave a comment which shows you never had yourself tested or who knows if you're even HIV+ .

Before you die of anger, ask others here about their first experience with undergoing an HIV Test.

Tpia in my book is a SADIST!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 03, 2010
I am not goint to lie, some Nigerian women can be a bit unfriendly and judgemental. it's like you cannot have an opinion that contrasts theirs ESP if you are a non-Nigerian woman HOWEVER, Tpia is justified in being annoyed. I mean just like how some Nigerian women generalize and it annoys you guys (190, Kravits, Roymary; etc) , you all act like EVERY single Nigerian woman is money hungry, demanding and mean. Some doesn't speak for all. Although I was and still am picked on by IGNORANT AND HATING Naija girls on this site 90% of the reason being that I am Jamo, the rest who are well mannered/spoken and open minded are as cool as any other person could be. I have beef with the SOME, not EVERY/ALL.

You guys should start diffentiating the two types of Naija girls when you talk, because whats happens is a domino affect, the Naija girls who are not like that get offended and angry ad Tpia is and when they react, they fall into your stereotype as being miserable when all they want is recognition for not being as you say alot of Naija girls are and then the battle begins.

roymary:

Bi-tch,Have you ever been tested?!

lets see how your ugly face keeps a good man for you, I'd rather have a well mannered HIV+ woman than have you; thats how low i rate you.

HOLY! lipsrsealed
oK, Roy sweetie I got nothing but love for you, but you know better than to call her a b.tch, your mother is a Naija lady and I am more than sure she would not approve of you calling anothe Naija woman or ANY for that matter that name. I understand ppl can make you angry but try to tone it down. When we women argue and call names it is to be expected lol but somehow it's a bit more disturbing when its Male on female.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by LKRavitz(m): 5:08am On Dec 03, 2010
@ TPIA IM NOT GONNA TRADE WORDS WITH YOU, QUIT STALKING. U JUST PROVED EVERYTHING I SAID , CLASSLESS,IGNORANT not-so-smart person. THERE ARE SENSIBLE NIGERIAN GIRLS OUT THERE BUT FEW AND YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM ,. I ADVICE YOU TO TAKE YOUR ANGER ISSUES SOMEWHERE ELSE. DAMN U REALLY DISGUST ME WITH your CURSING AND ATTITUDE.TPIA YOU ARE AN IMMATURE ADULT AND AN INSECURE A*SHOLE!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2010
roymary:

[b]In 2005, I was going to Canada for a course and found out they were going to send me to a private clinic for medical test, HIV included, i became so worried that i decided to go for the HIV test prior to my appointment date with Canada embassy.

I knew i had unprotected sex but i was not so worried because i felt HIV scenario is overrated; OMG, my blood was drawn around 1pm and i was asked to come back the following day. I got home couldn't eat nor sleep, i lost weight rapidly overnight. I woke up as early as 3pm and couldn't sleep no more.

I called the doctor around 10am and he told me everything is alright and asked me to come over; i became extremely agitated because i thought he lied. I got to his office and saw my result for HIV 1 & 2 , I couldn't believe my eyes when shown i was HIV- i remembered all the badass girls i nailed and i felt lucky.

I had the test again at the main lab in Yaba , then another one at German hospital in Ikeja .

I think HIV+ people are just unlucky because most of us are not more decent than they are.[/b]

Oh Bitter woman, when will you get a life? do people contract HIV on trees I am not gay and if i have HIV, then its from you women! and Shame on you, i am not so unlucky as you.

Woman, you are simply a disgrace to your family. You keep disgracing Nigerian women with your attitude and bad manners. I say it the way it is, and not a pretender like you. HIV is a different ball game, your bad manner is another discussion on its own. Bi-tch,Have you ever been tested?!

Lets see how your ugly face keeps a good man for you, I'd rather have a well mannered HIV+ woman than have you; thats how low i rate you.

BTW, you visited that HIV thread but you were not able to leave a comment which shows you never had yourself tested or who knows if you're even HIV+ .

Before you die of anger, ask others here about their first experience with undergoing an HIV Test.

Sadly uninformed people think HIV/AIDS only gets those that are loose, clearly they don't know that if a partner has unprotected sex with an infected person just once and come back to sleep with his "decent" wife, she could end up getting it as well, a bit unfair when she has been sitting pretty waiting for her man. . . it could also be the other way round, the wife going out and coming back home to give it to her man. . . . .a person could be in an accident and get it like that when they have never even had sex, nothing blissful about ignorance otherwise humankind is in grave danger, the sooner we realise that, the better.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2010
Oh, hey DarkSkin, almost forgot about you there wink sifting through this madness is crazy. . . . . .all is good though. Worry not about losing your mind on this thread once in a while, some people come here specifically to cause trouble, they must enjoy the fighting! I worry more about what these so-called adults are teaching their children (when the world is practically boundary-less) when they are filled with so much hatred themselves. . . . . .

Anyhoooo, happy friday everybody!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia1: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2010
SA Goddess:

Sadly uninformed people think HIV/AIDS only gets those that are loose, clearly they don't know that if a partner has unprotected sex with an infected person just once and come back to sleep with his "decent" wife, she could end up getting it as well, a bit unfair when she has been sitting pretty waiting for her man. . . it could also be the other way round, the wife going out and coming back home to give it to her man. . . . .a person could be in an accident and get it like that when they have never even had sex, nothing blissful about ignorance otherwise humankind is in grave danger, the sooner we realise that, the better.

every single post you've made on this thread has damaged your credibility.

I suggest you reread ms darkskin's posts and learn from her.

She's younger than you but it seems she has more sense in her little finger than you have in your entire body.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
Tpia is baack from the Mosque, Here comes trouble angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia1: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2010
roymary:

I called the doctor around 10am and he told me everything is alright and asked me to come over; i became extremely agitated because i thought he lied. I got to his office and saw my result for HIV 1 & 2 , I couldn't believe my eyes when shown i was HIV-  i remembered all the badass girls i nailed and i felt lucky.

Oh Bitter woman, when will you get a life?  do people contract HIV on trees I am not gay and if i have HIV, then its from you women! and Shame on you, i am not so unlucky as you.

Woman, you are simply a disgrace to your family. You keep disgracing Nigerian women with your attitude and bad manners.  I say it the way it is, and not a pretender like you. HIV is a different ball game, your bad manner is another discussion on its own. Bi-tch,Have you ever been tested?!

oh deranged chimpanzee and guttersnipe

must i spell everything out for your uncouth brain?

The issue here is you need to face your pathetic sorry useless excuse of a life and stop thinking you have any license to insult nigerian women!

please go back for another HIV test since one test does not guarantee anything, especially given your cursed lifestyle as you've displayed from your posts on this thread.

while you're at it, go treat the multiple STDs you're carrying around as well.

you bloody monkey!!!

you have the gall to think you can just abuse your mother and father anyhow thinking it's nigerian women you're abusing?

aye e baje !!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia1: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

Tpia is baack from the Mosque, Here comes trouble angry

shut up you baboon.

speak only when you're spoken to, eranko.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
tpia1:

shut up you baboon.

speak only when you're spoken to, eranko.

TPIA, sweeery u need a man in your life. You need me. truss me! wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2010
TPIA<<<the only female known to talk to her sef for 2 hours cry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia1: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2010
L. KRavitz:

@ TPIA IM NOT GONNA TRADE WORDS WITH YOU, QUIT STALKING. U JUST PROVED EVERYTHING I SAID , CLASSLESS,IGNORANT not-so-smart person. THERE ARE SENSIBLE NIGERIAN GIRLS OUT THERE BUT FEW AND YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM ,. I ADVICE YOU TO TAKE YOUR ANGER ISSUES SOMEWHERE ELSE. DAMN U REALLY DISGUST ME WITH your CURSING AND ATTITUDE.TPIA YOU ARE AN IMMATURE ADULT AND AN INSECURE A*SHOLE!

aye e ti baje, iwo oloriburuku yi.

your life don pafuka as you dey there dey pose say you get finger to type rubbish.

Now, to Seun

I have asked you many times to stop allowing deranged animals to post hate speech on this forum.

Why must you always wait until you're threatened with bodily harm before you put a rein on offensive speech of this nature?

What are you gaining that you cant lose?

I hope you realize that the police will go through somebody's laptop and if they werent aware of nairaland before, they'll most certainly know about it now.

good luck to you and yours.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2010
TPIA <<<<<<< Ghanian deranged animal wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2010
L. KRavitz:

L. KRavitz, bro dont worry too much about TPIA. she has not taken her medication today. she normally a good chick wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by LKRavitz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2010
tpia = why all the cursing? who are you mad at? why so much hate? you need to check yourself, youve got mad issues. seriously the sooner you realize it the better. i can begin to imagine what sort of person you will be in real life. you need help!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
TPIA needs love in her life. I guess her cat ran away
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2010
roymary:

Thank you! Thats a good point. I tried to make some blockhead Nigerian women understand but those set of bitter biatch won't see reasons. Check 80% of the Nigerian women on this thread; they all have one trait in common; they are so bitter.
We see examples everyday on the street; my friend got married last July and its so unfortunate he's regretting the marriage already. Last week,he packed his clothes and left the house for 2 days all because the 9ja wife has no respect nor regard for him as an husband. Even in the presence of his friends, the wife still won't feel no awe.
Their arrogance and brusque attitude scares their men away and these women end up crying like lemur bushbabies on forums like Nairaland.

What good qualities does our Nigerian women portray??, i really dunno. You have to get lucky with one that is God-fearing and has decent upbringing. As a man, your case is worse with Nigerian women if you are one broke azz.

Watch this space, you will see how badly they will start the usual rants and verbal abuse; you will wonder if they have any decent home-training.

The men that prefers SA women over Nigerian women, got tired of their craps.

No wonder, this now explains why recent figures show 85% of South African women oops sticky keyboard, I meant Naija women, are single parents and come from a broken home lipsrsealed Dunno why y'all can't confess that you are just using them to get passport, residency and become legal residents undecided As if many of you freaking growna.r.s.e cowards can marry outside of your tribe, talkless of Nigeria, arrant nonsense undecided undecided

Conduct poll after poll after poll asking Nigerians if they can marry from another tribe and at least 90% will vote choose the " no" vote and explain it is because they cannot go against their parents' wishes and need their parents to bless the marriage, and they are now here flexing and running their mouth like a leaking tap that they have all deserted Nigerian women, psssft, buncha spineless cowards cool cool

roymary:

Oh Bitter woman, when will you get a life?  do people contract HIV on trees I am not gay and[size=18pt] if i have HIV, then its from you women![/size] and Shame on you, i am not so unlucky as you.

The typical mindset of a black man, forever backward embarassed embarassed embarassed Thank God, at least the heat has been shifted off Nigerian women onto all women undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

TPIA needs love in her life. I guess her cat ran away

Now you zip it and put a s.o.c.k or c.o.c.k in it angry Don't make me choose for you angry tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I kant stop Laffin

Some people on this thread need 3Years session

for anger management,

Im trying to Imagine if these women gain access to a man's home

who is wanting to start a family,

They could end up BREAKING bottle on this their Husband to be head'

They know themselves!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2010
^^lol not me baby  kiss i'd use my anger and give my man a massage o, then I'd run a nice warm bubble bath for him, give him some fruit, another massage [size=5pt]and then crack a bottle over his head when he forget he pissed me off [/size] grin

gestapo:

Who the Zap is this pussywhipped marrafacker angry angry angry I don't know you from Adam and wish to stay like this, so kindly stay the Zap out of this and mind ya cool
You realise you are acting classless, wow, an epiphany moment too cheesy It must be the soap I am using cool

I am not relevant to her skanky a.r.s.e, yet she had to go there[/b]again and again, and i bet she is not done and would still come back again, irrelevant indeed cool And keep consoling yourselves that i was ignored when evidence to the contrary solely points to the beotch getting served and crawling away to go lick her wounds cool

Re; Question 6;

Whaaaat you mean there is no one, not a single person willing to throw Miss-i-am-the-most-popular-pond-scum-on-Nairaland a lifeline, awww common peeps, she can't be that bad, sure she has one redeeming feature surely cheesy

[THREAT DELETED lipsrsealed]

Nairaland skeezer go deep throat since you have a hard time keeping sht out of your mouth, granted you do not have an oral disease, i am sure any NL men would be glad to give you some use simply by lowering their boxers and allowing you to do what you do best, maybe that will give you some attention but until then go fck yourself.

[b]What say you Mr.Cork
angry, would you be willing to let this Gestah0e bird orally massage all 17 inches? give this skeez some relevance abeg!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia1: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2010
190:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I kant stop Laffin

Some people on this thread need 3Years session

for anger management,

Im trying to Imagine if these women gain access to a man's home

who is wanting to start a family,

They could end up BREAKING bottle on this their Husband to be head'

They know themselves!!

SHUT UP!!

JUST SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2010
Pondering to self - I thunk she said and also promised 190 she was done with gestapo and not coming back undecided

Mr Cork to give Gestapo relevance on NL, ha ha ha, she's got jokes cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
tpia1:

SHUT UP!!

JUST SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!!!

Do you bleed from your mouth every 28 days
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2010
Busy Body as you can see I am a blasted liar grin;
but seriously, you ever go outside on a nice summer day, enjoying everyone around u and the scenary, and ALL of a sudden this MISQUITO seems to take interest in your face, you swing your hand at it once, and it seems to get the picture; before you know it it comes back again and again and again! After a while you are going to track it and smash it! I am simply trying to rid myself of a nuissance! angry grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

but seriously, you ever go outside on a nice summer day, enjoying everyone around u and the scenary, and ALL of a sudden this MISQUITO seems to take interest in your face, you swing your hand at it once, and it seems to get the picture; before you know it it comes back again and again and again! After a while you are going to track it and smash it! I am simply trying to rid myself of a nuissance! angry grin

I usually blame my too many woman hormones when i start misbehaving, lol cheesy Love the mosquito analogy though, just that it is better applicable to Mr Cork and his 2cm cocktail sausage d/i/c/k and your errant philandering husband 190 embarassed lipsrsealed grin

@ Everyone on this thread

Life is too short, y'all need to stop hurling your weaves and thongs at each other and kiss and make up (excluding Tigerpaws that 14 years old whippersnapper who is not allowed to kiss till she is 25) angry  cheesy.

Err . . . gestapo is telling me she is not ready to make up with you cos you and some Raggedydollz girl were throwing popcorn and soda in some thread and has to pay for her damaged weave grin Oh well, i tried, just don't fight dirty, and stay away from the face, it is winter and the rest of the body can still be covered up tongue Get me some ringside seats will ya cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin

I love this gal~
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
190:

grin grin grin grin

I am in love with this gal~

shocked I am soooo telling Omolola and Opelovely and Alexbabe. Don't beg me oh cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2010
^^lmao! 190 caught red handed oo!

Busy_body:

I usually blame my too many woman hormones when i start misbehaving, lol cheesy Love the mosquito analogy though, just that it is better applicable to Mr Cork and his 2cm cocktail sausage d/i/c/k and your errant philandering husband 190 embarassed lipsrsealed grin

@ Everyone on this thread

Life is too short, y'all need to stop hurling your weaves and thongs at each other and kiss and make up (excluding Tigerpaws that 14 years old whippersnapper who is not allowed to kiss till she is 25) angry  cheesy.

Err . . . gestapo is telling me she is not ready to make up with you cos you and some Raggedydollz girl were throwing popcorn and soda in some thread and has to pay for her damaged weave grin Oh well, i tried, just don't fight dirty, and stay away from the face, it is winter and the rest of the body can still be covered up tongue Get me some ringside seats will ya cheesy grin cheesy

life is indeed too short and u guys wont believe me but i swear i am done b.tching about. there are too many positive ppl around for me to give time to the negative!

@ the last part lol i forgot that was Gestapo, didn't even remember her! tongue lipsrsealed

awe i wub u too 190 kiss but DONT THINK, i didnt notice the difference in Busy's quote and your post! love from inlove eh? cry ok.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2010
Busy_body:

No wonder, this now explains why recent figures show 85% of South African women oops sticky keyboard, I meant Naija women, are single parents and come from a broken home lipsrsealed Dunno why y'all can't confess that you are just using them to get passport, residency and become legal residents undecided As if many of you freaking growna.r.s.e cowards can marry outside of your tribe, talkless of Nigeria, arrant nonsense undecided undecided

Conduct poll after poll after poll asking Nigerians if they can marry from another tribe and at least 90% will vote choose the " no" vote and explain it is because they cannot go against their parents' wishes and need their parents to bless the marriage, and they are now here flexing and running their mouth like a leaking tap that they have all deserted Nigerian women, psssft, buncha spineless cowards cool cool

The typical mindset of a black man, forever backward embarassed embarassed embarassed Thank God, at least the heat has been shifted off Nigerian women onto all women undecided undecided

She is just bitter I used her to get my stay in the UK and left her with our 19 kids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.