Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157712 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Yorisb: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
Sagamite:

She is just bitter I used her to get my stay in the UK and left her with our 19 kids.

Lol @ 19 kids. Hope Guinness are well informed grin

Chin Chin!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2010
Sagamite:

She is just bitter I used her to get my stay in the UK and left her with our 19 kids.
Ehn ehn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . . . . . . . . . are you by any chance Ileke Idi's dad? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

Ehn ehn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . . . . . . . . . are you by any chance Ileke Idi's dad? lipsrsealed

Calculating the age difference and the fact she is a good student in University, I must be the Papa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Calculating the age difference and the fact she is a good student in University, I must be the Papa.

I wan submit my marriage application be dat oooo. . . . . I don ask Busybody her mama and she don gree,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

I wan submit my marriage application be dat oooo. . . . . I don ask Busybody her mama and she don gree,

24 kegs of palmwine
80 tubbers of yam
One typewriter for im mama
One pot of Isi Ewu for the family
4 motorcycles for her uncles
18 blackberry for im siblings
4 mosquito nets for im grandparents for village
One trouser and singlet for me
90 kegs of ogogoro
110 bicycles for im cousins
4 goats, 12 chickens and 2 Malu (cow)
250 yards of adire (Yoruba attire)
One Hummer for the Akarigbo of Remo (Sagamu) so I can get my chieftiancy title soon
2 fluffy bathroom towels for me to tie on the waist in the morning and walk proudly across Sagamu streets to show off to my neighbours

And then she is all yours.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2010
Sagamite:

24 kegs of palmwine
80 tubbers of yam
90 kegs of ogogoro
One Hummer for the Akarigbo of Remo (Sagamu) so I can get my chieftiancy title soon
2 fluffy bathroom towels for me to tie on the waist in the morning and walk proudly across Sagamu streets to show off to my neighbours

Olorun oba ooooo. . . . . . ki le yii? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 goats,12chickens,2 malus, 24 kegs of palmwine,80 tubbers of wine, chei wetin you take me for? shocked shocked shocked. . . . Ole,Ajebole grin grin
Wait a sec ooo, Wetin her Mama go take typewriter do? She be secretary abi bushwoman? undecided . Anyways sha, I don promise am Ferrari and wetin I go get am be dat.

Now back to your list, this one too much oooo. We'll need to come to a comprise on certain things on this list. Deal?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

Olorun oba ooooo. . . . . .  ki le yii? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 goats,12chickens,2 malus, 24 kegs of palmwine,80 tubbers of wine, chei wetin you take me for? shocked shocked shocked. . . . Ole,Ajebole grin grin
Wait a sec ooo, Wetin her Mama go take typewriter do? She be secretary abi bushwoman? undecided . Anyways sha, I don promise am Ferrari and wetin I go get am be dat.

Now back to your list, this one too much oooo. We'll need to come to a comprise on certain things on this list. Deal?

The typewriter na for im mama o. That is what we use in the house, no one knows how to use computer well enough.

The woman know wetin Ferrari be? If you bring Peugoet 404 put Ferrati tag upon am, you go see am dey booty thanking you.

We no dey negotiate list. I get tens of Senators wey dey ask for im hand in marriage and they are willing to drop one whole year of their Constituency Allowance to get her arse.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Phate07(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
Sagamite:

24 kegs of palmwine
80 tubbers of yam
90 kegs of ogogoro

cheesy cheesy Kai, see list. grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^^^^ Oi boy you sef see am abi? Wetin man go do ehn?

Sagamite:

The typewriter na for im mama o. That is what we use in the house, no one knows how to use computer well enough.
This one na real wa oooo grin. . . . . . . . As a see am so say una fit use typewriter well enough sef?
Sagamite:

The woman know wetin Ferrari be? If you bring Peugoet 404 put Ferrati tag upon am, you go see am dey booty thanking you.
Tehe grin grin. . . . . I no follow you talk dat wan ooooo(at least not until I don engagement parry and wedding). But wait ooo if she no know wetin Ferrari be, how her mouth come sweet like honey when she dey ask for am?
Sagamite:

We no dey negotiate list. I get tens of Senators wey dey ask for im hand in marriage and they are willing to drop one whole year of their Constituency Allowance to get her arse.
Wahala dey be dat oooooooo. . . . . . . . Senator ke?.
How I go take compete with them with my 1000Rupees a month salary?. . . . .Mba, o ti ooo. . . . . . Worse come to worse I go hire area boys make dey go break all of theirs legs.
Lai Lai we have to find a way to negotiate on this your very demanding list, chikena!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
Sagamite:

24 kegs of palmwine
80 tubbers of yam
90 kegs of ogogoro

guy wish bobos still dey pay bride price like dis , omo i go dey born gal al year round , i wud make
sure i claim Iya abigael
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

This one na real wa oooo grin. . . . . . . . As a see am so say una fit use typewriter well enough sef?

She studied it for 8 years for college, that na how she feed the family while I dey shack ogogoro for shack and dey chase skirt.

chic2pimp:

Tehe grin grin. . . . . I no follow you talk dat wan ooooo(at least not until I don engagement parry and wedding). But wait ooo if she no know wetin Ferrari be, how her mouth come sweet like honey when she dey ask for am?

She dey front, she herself one look modern.

chic2pimp:

Wahala dey be dat oooooooo. . . . . . . . Senator ke?.
How I go take compete with them with my 1000Rupees a month salary?. . . . .Mba, o ti ooo. . . . . . Worse come to worse I go hire area boys make dey go break all of theirs legs.
Lai Lai we have to find a way to negotiate on this your very demanding list, chikena!!!

Young man, we no dey accept church rat here o.

I am getting old, I need to organise my Pension. I never work since I was 20 and I meet busybody who was 14, I am now 59. If you are not rich enough to be my 401(k), abeg waka!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
Sagamite:

She studied it for 8 years for college, that na how she feed the family while I dey shack ogogoro for shack and dey chase skirt.
I yen le gan ooo. How person go take 8 years study typewriting? shocked shocked shocked grin. Well sha which trait your Ileke inherit? Her mother's hardworking ways or your wayward way's? undecided
Sagamite:

She dey front, she herself one look modern.
So you mean say nah "ako" she dey do all this while, o ti oooo.
Sagamite:

Young man, we no dey accept church rat here o.

I am getting old, I need to organise my Pension. I never work since I was 20 and I meet busybody who was 14, I am now 59. If you are not rich enough to be my 401(k), abeg waka!!!
Scuse me sir, but eleyii a ma jor fa ni yen ooo. So you wan use ya pikin as meal ticket? Whatever happened to loff ehn?

Hold on a minute did you just say you met Mama Ileke when she was 14 and you were 20? Odikwa serious!!! shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
Busy_body:

Now you zip it and put a s.o.c.k or c.o.c.k in it angry Don't make me choose for you angry tongue

Busy_body, ermm Madam, am not goin to cuss u simply becoz I love yo booobsi, very very very evry very very much tongue ,

But please, come back and talk to me when u loook like a proper female. U resemble a men (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
"every single post you've made on this thread has damaged your credibility.

I suggest you reread ms darkskin's posts and learn from her.

She's younger than you but it seems she has more sense in her little finger than you have in your entire body."

Even you are allowed to have an opinion, couldn't be bothered though. I guess your posts have made all see how composed and lady-like you are, with an attitude to match, good for you! Hope you can sleep better knowing I have no credibility grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Busy Body as you can see I am a blasted liar  grin;
but seriously, you ever go outside on a nice summer day, enjoying everyone around u and the scenary, and ALL of a sudden this MISQUITO seems to take interest in your face, you swing your hand at it once, and it seems to get the picture; before you know it it comes back again and again and again! After a while you are going to track it and smash it! I am simply trying to rid myself of a nuissance! angry grin

Beauty (MzDarkskin) tongue & the muscular serena williams looking beast (Busy_body) angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
chic2pimp:

I yen le gan ooo. How person go take 8 years study typewriting? shocked shocked shocked grin.

Shooo!!! shocked

What do you mean? That is the record for the shortest time to take it in our village. She became a star after that, that is why they gave her the nickname Alakowe (The Educated).

chic2pimp:

Well sha which trait your Ileke inherit? Her mother's hardworking ways or your wayward way's? undecided

Na after her mama o.

I tried to convince her to study hair dressing because I know it would make her rich but she insisted on going to unifersity.

chic2pimp:

So you mean say nah "ako" she dey do all this while, o ti oooo.Scuse me sir, but eleyii a ma jor fa ni yen ooo. So you wan use ya pikin as meal ticket? Whatever happened to loff ehn?

Hold on a minute did you just say you met Mama Ileke when she was 14 and you were 20? Odikwa serious!!! shocked shocked shocked grin

Loff ko, jollof ni.

If you no ready to be my pension bank, waka.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by agabaI23(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2010
Sagamite:

24 kegs of palmwine
80 tubbers of yam
90 kegs of ogogoro

Mbaise never even give this kain list.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by carnal: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2010
mak una see 9ja waist ooo dis na confirmed ooo,not a single photoshop oooo na me tak d photo mysef,lifeeeeeeeeeee.oya SA waist show ur face

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^^Wow!!! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by carnal: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
@sagamite,if u c dis one for real life ehn ur blood level go drop walahi talahi,na Portharcourt oooo dis one na confirm.oya roymary,SA gooddess,cork mak una com see dis one ooo na 9ja confirm,e go cure person craze
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by carnal: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2010
again again

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ifedisky(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^ the lawd is good! shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
Ifedisky:

^^ the lawd is good! shocked

[Sagamite gets emotional and pietistical.

Takes position by raising one hand in the air and turns face, which is full of tears and shows signs of spiritual engulfment written all over it, downwards, and then busts into hymns of ecclesiastical seance singing:

"We are saying thank you Jesus,

Thank you our Lord.

We are saying . . . . . . . ."]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ifedisky(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2010
Sagamite:

[Sagamite gets emotional and pietistical.

Takes position by raising one hand in the air and turns face, which is full of tears and shows signs of spiritual engulfment written all over it, downwards, and then busts into hymns of ecclesiastical seance singing:

"We are saying thank you Jesus,

Thank you our Lord.

We are saying . . . . . . . ."]

This Trunk has put joy in my heart and a song to my lips. From now on I'll sing praises to my lawdy lawd! He is good indeedingly! grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
Ifedisky:

This Trunk has put joy in my heart and a song to my lips. From now on I'll sing praises to my lawdy lawd! He is good indeedingly! grin grin

[Sagamite (Choir Master of Ashewo Choir) raises the spirit with additional hymn.

He spreads arms out in a welcoming way and sings joyously and soulfully with a big smile on his face:

"He's a miracle working God, he's a miracle working God

He's the Alpha and Omega, he's a miracle working God

Anya o o oooo, (ANYA)

Anya o o ooooooo, (ANYA)

Anya we love it o ooooooo, (ANYA) . . . . . . ."]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
carnal:

mak una see 9ja waist ooo dis na confirmed ooo,

That's what I call a SAgerian babe
- combines Nigerian and South/Southern African qualities,  cheesy

- so the question should be, "why do Nigerian Men love SAgerian Women"? That pic provides the answers. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
see backasi penisular

tears rolls down the eyes of 190

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

Beauty (MzDarkskin) tongue
Thank you baby!

LMFAO! SAGAMITE & IFEDSKY "the lawd is good!" LOL
it amazes me when African men are still surprised at the sight of big arses. I mean u guys are SURROUNDED by them!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2010
Hahahahahhahaahha, I see the booty has got the guys singing praises to their Creator grin grin grin

Happy viewing grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ifedisky(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

it amazes me when African men are still surprised at the sight of big arses. I mean u guys are SURROUNDED by them!
Naa babes, not to THIS specification and dimension! Did you see what I saw?, only an ardent lover of aesthetics and form, a skilled architect !, will mould such dimensions of perfection, such contours and curves! They say the lawd is the perfect creator (architect?) my soul just got redemption; I agree in the lawd!!! grin grin
SA Goddess:

Hahahahahhahaahha, I see the booty has got the guys singing praises to their Creator grin grin grin

Happy viewing grin grin grin
if only you know wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2010
Ifedisky:

Naa babes, not to THIS specification and dimension! Did you see what I saw?, only an ardent lover of aesthetics and form, a skilled architect !, will mould such dimensions of perfection, such contours and curves! They say the lawd is the perfect creator (architect?) my soul just got redemption; I agree in the lawd!!! grin grin if only you know wink

Trust me, I know, I am in SA remember and have seen many a man stop mid-sentence when a big-bootied girl walks by. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep on admiring, we love it! cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ifedisky(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2010
SA Goddess:

Trust me, I know, I am in SA remember and have seen many a man stop mid-sentence when a big-bootied girl walks by. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep on admiring, we love it! cheesy
you see why I should be left alone to focus and praise Him? grin I don't know about y'all but this' one of the reasons why I must remain a man! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.