Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157544 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2010
Ifedisky:

Naa babes, not to THIS specification and dimension! Did you see what I saw?, only an ardent lover of aesthetics and form, a skilled architect !, will mould such dimensions of perfection, such contours and curves! They say the lawd is the perfect creator (architect?) my soul just got redemption; I agree in the lawd!!! grin grin if only you know wink

LMFAO! Amen! Hallelujah! grin grin

carnal:

ifedisky,190,sagamite,swoosh,una no go kill me ooo inlcuidn SAgoddess.i did not only stop amid a sentence wen i saw dis waist,i had to bring out my glasses dat was in my laptop bag and put it on,wen i realised i could get a short i didnt miss it for one seconds,dis waist ehn

@mzdarkskin,u are very correct,9ja has got alot of dis waist in portharcourt city especially the riverine areas of the niger-delta and dats one of d reason why d expatriate who coms to dat region often dnt leave and wen de do de request for dia gurl even afta de were set free from kidnappers den,imagine

grin grin LOL!! you guys are a trip o! LMFAO! so they take the shapely and gifted babes as souvenirs eh? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrJCork: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
dyamm, look at SA Ladys picture again. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LMFAO! Amen! Hallelujah! grin grin

grin grin LOL!! you guys are a trip o! LMFAO! so they take the shapely and gifted babes as souvenirs eh? grin

@MzDS been trailing your bakasi since my awol, you been busy clawing around I see grin grin mmmmmm! just who you've sold out lately grin grin I'm afraid. So where's your big bakasi headed this holiday. I hope your plan is not to hang in here with @Mr Cock, guys got so much loose ends to tie up. Please call me when there's fun in here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
^LMFAO! I sold out, I am guilty grin grin How are you btw?
As for Mr. Cork, no NLder can escape his wrath of laughter/[size=5pt]annoyance depending on who you are[/size] grin
so I've no choice lol. But I routinely pop in myself, so when it gets interesting here, I will call ya. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 3:54am On Dec 16, 2010
sagamite:

24 kegs of palmwine
80 tubbers of yam
One typewriter for im mama
One pot of Isi Ewu for the family
4 motorcycles for her uncles
18 blackberry for im siblings
4 mosquito nets for im grandparents for village
One trouser and singlet for me
90 kegs of ogogoro
110 bicycles for im cousins
4 goats, 12 chickens and 2 Malu (cow)
250 yards of adire (Yoruba attire)
One Hummer for the Akarigbo of Remo (Sagamu) so I can get my chieftiancy title soon
2 fluffy bathroom towels for me to tie on the waist in the morning and walk proudly across Sagamu streets to show off to my neighbours

And then she is all yours.

angry Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon shocked How dare you sell off our first daughter so cheaply angry I was going to ask at least 10 times that measly amount you have up there angry Because of this silly costly error of yours now, I cannot afford to stop giving birth after the 27th child, but have to keep giving birth until I drop my last 36th baby so that we can have enough to retire on angry Mschewwww angry angry angry

[quote author = chic2pimp]
Tehe . . . . . I no follow you talk dat wan ooooo(at least not until I don engagement parry and wedding). But wait ooo if she no know wetin Ferrari be, how her mouth come sweet like honey when she dey ask for am?
[quote][/quote]

Abeg nor mind that bush illiterate Sagamuite husband of mine, I mean come on, who doesn't know in this day and age that any red shine shine car is a ferrari angry angry angry And biko please help me add only just one singlet to that modest list he gave you, otherwise na only that one he go dey take dengepose all over the village for the whole year grin And nor mind am, how can I spend and waste a whole 8 years studying typewriter angry It took me only a meagre 7 years and 9 months only jare tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 4:05am On Dec 16, 2010
cock,

nairaland favourite CRACK HEAD, (NTA news 1984)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 4:34am On Dec 16, 2010
^^^ Second only to Mr Yaris aka Benz 190 (NTA NEWS UPDATE 1948) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nOTE TO SELF:To remember to borrow TIGERPAWS chicken fillet b.r/e/a/s/t padding to stuff down my chest to artificially inflate my b/o/o/b/i/e/s to 36JJJ, in order to intimidate and scare Mr Cork away forever angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 4:47am On Dec 16, 2010
^^

Excuse me are u the same person to tafia jennykadry!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2010
Busy_body:

angry Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon shocked How dare you sell off our first daughter so cheaply angry I was going to ask at least 10 times that measly amount you have up there angry Because of this silly costly error of yours now, I cannot afford to stop giving birth after the 27th child, but have to keep giving birth until I drop my last 36th baby so that we can have enough to retire on angry Mschewwww angry angry angry

Abeg nor mind that bush illiterate Sagamuite husband of mine, I mean come on, who doesn't know in this day and age that any red shine shine car is a ferrari angry angry angry And biko please help me add only just one singlet to that modest list he gave you, otherwise na only that one he go dey take dengepose all over the village for the whole year grin And nor mind am, how can I spend and waste a whole 8 years studying typewriter angry It took me only a meagre 7 years and 9 months only jare tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 2:51am On Dec 18, 2010
Busy_body:

I no mind am. Me sef know him be proper illiterate. Nah only Jakande School cert him get, abi no be so?
Don't worry nah only one zero you want abi? what if I make am 2 zeros or better still for the sake of my bride to be I add one making it 3 zeros, shey dat wan go do? I no mind a oooo. How smart person like you go spend 8 years?Impossicant. Infact we don fall out over this very issue. I tell am say you spend 7 years, 11months,4weeks,3 days,23hurs,59mins and 59 se for typewriting school but he still insists say you spend 8 months shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Imagine that Insult sha undecided

Anyways the brideprice would be delivered to your front door in 3 weeks time.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 18, 2010
Do I get a say in all of this?

Chic, exactly how rich are you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Do I get a say in all of this?
I don't think so sweetie kiss. . . . . . .
The only people that get to have a say in all of this are your parents.

Ileke-IdI:

Chic, exactly how rich are you?
I'll tell you the day after our wedding. . . . . All I'll say for now is that do you really think a poor man give his consent to an "Arranged Marriage"?
In any case, you and I know your parents are seeking to extract more money from yours truly, so I don't think this forum would be the appropriate place to reveal such private information kiss smiley.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by emofine(f): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2010
Honestly speaking as a woman I must confess that South African women are gorgeous though, especially the Xhosa. kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
@Goddess saw you in here yesterday but I thought I'd check on you today since its ma last day. Just making my holiday one day longer. And please may you and the the lovely people in here have a fantabulous holiday.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2010
You too have a fab one girl, I just came back from getting a facial in preparation for the holidays, LOL, (my face is all red and shiny but I will wake up looking like a baby tomorrow morning), did pedi and mani yesterday, ke tlo fihla Lesotho ke shina blind cheesy

My last day ke hosane, I am drained so will be happy to be lounging until 17th. . . . .the breeze at the sea will do me a great deal of good. cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork3: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2010
kaiiiii, loook at SA Goddess nyansh for goooodness sake ( Mwaaaaah) tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2010
Happy holidays Cock, wishing you loads of sanity in 2011, hope you wake up with a 15 inch rod on 1/01/11 tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork3: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2010
ermm 17inches long, if i may corrret u, madam! wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2010
I know it's 17 inches but wish you wake up with a 12 inch on 01/01 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2010
One of the finest women I have ever seen in my life was a SA chic:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207358.128.html#msg5843660
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAlUV(f): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2011
^^^ Good to know. SA girls are hooot no doubt, our nyanshes are just an added bonus  tongue .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by finemocha(f): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
this is interesting ive met 3 diff naija boys based in SA and they wanted to marry me soo badly it was quite irritating. THere are beautiful women every where but i still feel african american women are the prettiest. Clearly regardless of what SA girls have to offer those guys werent buying. Also most of the SA girls ive seen with 9ja boys arent that attractive
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by agabaI23(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
you dey blame them?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
OMG I remember this thread smiley

South African chicas got that big batty thing going on. cool
I wonder if I have South African roots grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
Yawns~
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

OMG I remember this thread smiley

South African chicas got that big batty thing going on. cool
I wonder if I have South African roots grin grin

no yardies are packing too , u naturally endowed madam
wel sayin dat Jamaicans are Africans too u no , u are bound to have d badunks woman , grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

no yardies are packing too , u naturally endowed madam
wel sayin dat Jamaicans are Africans too u no , u are bound to have d badunks woman , grin grin grin

lmao. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 3:09am On Apr 23, 2011
finemocha:

this is interesting ive met 3 diff naija boys based in SA and they wanted to marry me soo badly it was quite irritating. THere are beautiful women every where but i still feel african american women are the prettiest. Clearly regardless of what SA girls have to offer those guys werent buying. Also most of the SA girls ive seen with 9ja boys arent that attractive

Make that 50, then we might actually believe your story

Ahn ahn nah so e dey pain you reach?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by finemocha(f): 3:26am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^^^ doesnt bother me at all, trust me my problem is not man
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 3:40am On Apr 23, 2011
Don't worry we all believe you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 23, 2011
chic2pimp:

Don't worry we all believe you.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.