Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (42543 Views)

If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Then what are u waiting for nah D funny thing is that if he see death coming towards him now he will run faster than his shadow gringringrin

Don't mind him. All this showoff is just to make people worship him more and regard him as a brave man. Let him hear bang right there and you would see him run faster than Usain Bolt.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
jonnytad:
Why does Heaven have gates?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some people have become demigod in this world that whatever they do or say is considered real. What is the color of his house in heaven and which contractor built it

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by greatman247(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
adetoroamos:
I love your courage sir, my father is also a prophet and he use to say this because his hands are clean. those pastors that use to say these are holy and clean

How do you know who is holy and clean? Guy speak for yourself. Na end go justify the means. Na in the end in heaven during judgment we go know who be who and who really serve God in true, be you pastor or ordinary member. Na only God know who dey serve am truly.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Pharaoh9(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Says by a man who goes around with armed security
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by pooozeee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Daddy Go Y are u speaking like this sir, we still need people like u 2b very much alive sir, God will continue to prolong ur life sir
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Then what are u waiting for nah D funny thing is that if he see death coming towards him now he will run faster than his shadow gringringrin

Hmmmmmm. ..... you better be sure of your end b4 posting gibberish here
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by win2kwire: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
ammyluv2002:
“Many Christians are getting distracted from God”.
It's very true sir!

You should be distracted, so you can concentrate on reality...science, technology, commonsense, medicine, discovery, progress and human endeavour - of course stupid africans think the opposite, they rather pursue things that are lacking in knowledge and reality!

The way you think is what is wrong with many black people!

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by udemzyudex(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol... How many cars dey inside?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by amnesty7: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pastor, pastor, so if u finish enjoying the mansions and private jets for this world you wil stil go and enjoy the heavenly own abi. Chai! See wetin sweet life suppose mean na, aswear wayo dey for this world, infact God I no gree again. Shior!
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Says by a man who goes around with armed security

And then.... nobi because of Boko haram mentality of circumcised philistine like you.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by modupeleke(f): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
All the prayers you pray on my behalf are coming to pass one after the other, Daddy you shall not die now until all come to fulfilment. Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bluetooth2:

Pastorpreneur

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by hopefulLandlord: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
hahn:
Share the pictures of the house please smiley

SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when at rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .

anytime I see well thought out posts like these, I have some hope in the future of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrScribe:

Why does Heaven have gates?
IS IT NOT IN YOUR Quran?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by babaireti(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
If you are really sure to go ,then visit Maiduguri
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by win2kwire: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
eleojo23:
I have not seen mine yet but I know it is there.

of course it is there is you have the mental intelligence of an APE!
There have been trillions of people passed through this planet and then several more trillions in other planets probably!

When you die, there is a mansion waiting for you and the rest of useless (overpopulation and lack of family planning children born by illiterate) africans who simply went to church!

People like you should have mental checks done, you are not normal!
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when at rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
fastgyal:
I know some people would blast him, but you can choose to ignore and waka pass, cuz no one is forced to comment.
I believe you sir, and every true Christian does. May God give us the grace to abide by his words. no one prays for death to catch him/her unawares.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .

u think say u wise eh?

So the A.c, dstv,refrigerator,gas cooker,tv, stereo system,deskop computer, sofa chairs,beautiful curtains,electrical gadgets mirror,arts artefacts,steady power/water supply and comfortable mouka foam/bed and pillows are actually protecting you from the elements of nature abi?

House is a necessity i agree because everybody needs a house to shelter against the elements of nature...but

a mansion is different.its not a necessity but a luxury which everyone cannot afford...

So that Heaven is a comfortable place dosnt mean it shouldnt have mansions...because mansions are luxuries and God is out to bless and spoil evryone that would make it to the perly gates of heaven.
That is why we say there are mansions in heaven..the bible says' eyes have not seen,neither ears heard nor has it entered into the heart of man what the Lord has prepared for those who love him and await his appearing.'...

Thats why in my church 'apostolic faith church'
there is a particular hymn i love so much...

' we'll be caught up in the charriots of cloud (x2)

like Elijah of old....to the Mansions of Gold...
We'l be caught up in the chariots of cloud...

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by muyentinadek(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
celebsnest:
People Don’t Want To Die Cause They Don’t Know Where They Are Going- Pst Adeboye

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Monday stated that he does not want to live up to 120 years.

Adeboye said this at the birthday service held in honour of Pastor Yerima El-Samaila of the Faith Foundation Church who turned 70 years.

The event held at the Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi International Conference Centre, Minna, Nigeria.

Adeboye said;

“It is not how long you live but how well you spend your life, I don’t want to be 120 years old, longevity is good but there is a limit.

“People don’t want to die because they don’t know where they are going, I know where I am going, I have seen heaven, I have seen my house in heaven, I know what is waiting for me there, heaven is beautiful, and I can’t wait to go.

“I want to finish what I have to do here and finish it well, any of us can go at any moment we have to get ready for home,” 

He therefore challenged Christians to be committed to God more than ever before, saying that:

“Many Christians are getting distracted from God”.

“Christians should not forget the most important reason why they are here, adding that it was to show God’s glory.”

The RCCG leader advised other men of God to;

“stop playing church and become committed to the almighty God and do their utmost so that when they are leaving they can also say they have fulfilled their purpose.”

“It takes a man like you to bring me to Minna at a time like this and I rejoice that I could come.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/people-dont-want-die-pastor-adeboye/

Hmmmm... I wonder if this man ever read his Bible thoroughly. House in heaven? That's ridiculous? May I ask what exactly he's gonna do there in heaven? Baba pls read Psalms 115:16 and Isaiah 45:18. These people can be so hilarious.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Jamiubond009(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Na so! Mansion with gold fittings, bathroom abi jacuzzi for spiritual baths, kitchen for making ewedu and ofe oha, garage for parking cars and King size bed for sleeping. No wonder China banned religion for children

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by muzari: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
There's this level you get to and become unimaginable idiotic.
was it not the same man who said he saw a pregnant woman resting on her car along Ibadan - Ife road after a doctor told her that the baby in her is dead, he then stop his car and place his hand the woman's tommy then the baby came alive.
A woman whose baby in her is confirmed dead was left alone in the hospital to come to the expressway for messier, AdeboLIE

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
To comment on an Islamic post, you will be askd stupid questions..... now, its so easy for them to yarn gibberish.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by hopefulLandlord: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bridgetania:

u think say u wise eh?

So the A.c, dstv,refrigerator,gas cooker,tv, stereo system,deskop computer, sofa chairs,beautiful curtains,electrical gadgets mirror,arts artefacts,steady power/water supply and comfortable mouka foam/bed and pillows are actually protecting you from the elements of nature abi?

House is a necessity i agree because everybody needs a house to shelter against the elements of nature...but

a mansion is different.its not a necessity but a luxury which everyone cannot afford...

So that Heaven is a comfortable place dosnt mean it shouldnt have mansions...because mansions are luxuries and God is out to bless and spoil evryone that would make it to the perly gates of heaven.
That is why we say there are mansions in heaven..the bible says' eyes have not seen,neither ears heard nor has it entered into the heart of man what the Lord has prepared for those who love him and await his appearing.'...

Thats why in my church 'apostolic faith church'
there is a particular hymn i love so much...

' we'll be caught up in the charriots of cloud (x2)

like Elijah of old....to the Mansions of Gold...
We'l be caught up in the chariots of cloud...

Na wa o

see pile of nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My fellow sheeples Praise the lord.
"Mentally drailed"
thats what you are. This kind of thread is not for demon invested skulls.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Alameer(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
[Abeg stop lying to people why no fire urself?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by topefelix799(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
God your Grace is all i need.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
tamethem:

"Mentally drailed"

thats what you are. This kind of thread is not for demon invested skulls.
cheesy
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by potent5(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Pls, tell them o. Small time now them go say them get food, wine, clothes, wives, etc in heaven.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) / Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.