Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (42542 Views)

If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
seunny4lif:
Ok
Na 4 bedroom flat or duplex?
Can you take pics please
Die first then you would see it
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
I beg I no fit laugh, Egyptian contractor built the house.. Nairaland guys, una no get chill at all. See how dem dey questionister baba naw.. some even dey ask for the screenshot of the house.. bad guys cheesy
It's funny! I personally believe in the existence of a supreme being, but when people now start talking as they see him everyday or he dines with them every second, that when I become annoyed
Who is righteous before God?.. That's why people will be parting with their hard earned money simply because someone claims God told this or that. #mentalslavery
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
This old man talk too much
As long as he talks sense and wisdom let him keep talking
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Truefaith: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
If the Bible is truly the word of God, sadly, someone is thoroughly deceived by the devil and is now deceiving himself here.

With all these false teachings, beliefs and fake prophecies?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/05/09/enock-adeboye-the-rccg-and-make-believe-miracles/

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/05/06/enock-adeboye-servant-of-christ-or-agent-of-the-enemy/

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/07/01/the-problems-with-nigerian-christianity/
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
yemi1261:
Some people have become demigod in this world that whatever they do or say is considered real. What is the color of his house in heaven and which contractor built it
Heaven is made of gold. The contractors are angels using your contribution to God( your service to God and humanity)
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
win2kwire:

You should be distracted, so you can concentrate on reality...science, technology, commonsense, medicine, discovery, progress and human endeavour - of course stupid africans think the opposite, they rather pursue things that are lacking in knowledge and reality!

The way you think is what is wrong with many black people!
Science can't create life and sustain it. The fake oxygen can't last long before it finishes
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
ExInferis:
The lying charlatan and con artist is here selling fluff to the gullible lost sheep.

you are lost and you need to find yourself. Pray to God to give you the heart to believe
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Laughing . . heaven? your house? dey dea. . dey decieve fools who believe you just like fools who believen ahmad tijani and ibrahim niyas wil take them to al-jahnah . . . . IF YOU DIE A NO MUSLIM, YOUR HELL IS FOREVER
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrScribe:

Don't mind him. All this showoff is just to make people worship him more and regard him as a brave man. Let him hear bang right there and you would see him run faster than Usain Bolt.
people worship God not him. It is nobodies fault that God bless him with Riches like King Solomon
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
francesawesome:
God knows why he made it that way. When you see your maker you ask him all the questions bothering your mind

It doesn't make any sense. The god of the Bible was created by man.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
francesawesome:
people worship God not him. It is nobodies fault that God bless him with Riches like King Solomon

Continue to deceive yourselves. Even a blind man knows that you all worship your pastors.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by blezdBen: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrScribe:

It doesn't make any sense. The god of the Bible was created by man.
That's not true and you know it!!
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by mpowa(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My fellow sheeples
Praise the lord.
I'd rather be a sheep than be a goat!...Goats will be left outside...Iyen deep!
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Says by a man who goes around with armed security
King David in the Bible also had guards so what is wrong with him having arm guards.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
blezdBen:

That's not true and you know it!!

I know he was created by man that is why everyone thinks of him as a man. That is why they think he needs messengers and an army (angels), that is why they think he must have his own kingdom (heaven).

That is why he has the nature of man: anger, regrets, jealousy.

That was why he created light before sun (because the men that created him did not know that the light of the day comes from the sun).

That is why the army in heaven uses swords and horses (because the men who created God never thought that the world would later create advanced technology).

And so many other instances.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
francesawesome:
King David in the Bible also had guards so what is wrong with him having arm guards.

David was a king and also, he was a warrior.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nehemiah18: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when at rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .
Read John 14:2 Bro
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Heaven is made of gold. The contractors are angels using your contribution to God( your service to God and humanity)
how did you know, were u once there?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Pastor, pastor, so if u finish enjoying the mansions and private jets for this world you wil stil go and enjoy the heavenly own abi. Chai! See wetin sweet life suppose mean na, aswear wayo dey for this world, infact God I no gree again. Shior!
seek the kingdom of God and it's righteousness all other things will be added unto you. God's plan and wish for mankind is for them to enjoy on earth and enjoy in heaven. You can also be like him or even enjoy more than him before leaving this world to heaven
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
win2kwire:

of course it is there is you have the mental intelligence of an APE!
There have been trillions of people passed through this planet and then several more trillions in other planets probably!

When you die, there is a mansion waiting for you and the rest of useless (overpopulation and lack of family planning children born by illiterate) africans who simply went to church!

People like you should have mental checks done, you are not normal!
what is wrong with what he just said?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
You might be right mohammed, im typing this with my 8 years old bride on my lap, (You see she is my 3rd wife). Which of the islam? Sunni Islam? Shia Islam, Kharijite Islam, Ibadi?, Kalam?, Wahhabi Islam? Nation of islam?, Sufi?, Ahmaddiyas?. Mohammed, I am also worried allah doesn't understand other languages but arabic, do I learn the persian or the arab rendition? again mohammed, if the war that is brewing btw shia's and sunni's break out, who do I support and lastly what is your take on our brave warriors shooting girls for going to school? Lets not forget isis, boko haram, and other galant muslim brotherhoods, you know mohammed, I can sleep at night knowing you and I are going to heaven! Cheers wink wink wink

Southguy:
I swear all Jews and Christian are going straight to Hell unless if they repent and embrace ISLAM which is the true religion.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by fortune1968: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Same people say no one knows tomorrow but this one is already seeing his house in heaven. So for heaven na housing estate dey abi?! i bin think say na just open space
Only his blind followers take him serious. The man has been taking profane things recently. Only last week ,he said he would kill anybody that touch his wife .The question is - what gives him the impression that anybody is interested in his wife ?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by EmekaBlue(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
fortune1968:
Only his blind followers take him serious. The man has been taking profane things recently. Only last week ,he said he would kill anybody that touch his wife .The question is - what gives him the impression that anybody is interested in his wife ?
lol...his old wife
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by somehow: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Meaning we will marry and have wives/husbands in heaven? There is going to be heat and sun in heaven that requires us living in houses? There would be robbers in heaven too so we need housing for shelter and protection. Is that what you meant?

A shadow is a reflection of a living or non living thing so?
francesawesome:
God's ways aren't man's ways. The earth is just a shadow of heaven
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
muyentinadek:

Hmmmm... I wonder if this man ever read his Bible thoroughly. House in heaven? That's ridiculous? May I ask what exactly he's gonna do there in heaven? Baba pls read Psalms 115:16 and Isaiah 45:18. These people can be so hilarious.
simply because you think you are right doesn't mean he is not right. Jesus told his disciples " in my father's house there are many mansions ". He also told the disciples " I'm going to prepare a place so that where I'll be you'll be also. Was Jesus lying? I wonder how you Jehovah witness interpret the Bible. Psalms 115.16 if you understand it well he said the earth he gave children of men. As long as you are in your flesh you'll live on earth but when the flesh is gone where will the spirit go?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
muzari:
There's this level you get to and become unimaginable idiotic.
was it not the same man who said he saw a pregnant woman resting on her car along Ibadan - Ife road after a doctor told her that the baby in her is dead, he then stop his car and place his hand the woman's tommy then the baby came alive.
A woman whose baby in her is confirmed dead was left alone in the hospital to come to the expressway for messier, AdeboLIE
If God himself come today and perform miracles people like you will still not believe. Pray against unbelieve so that you won't miss heaven
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynnd44
Rule number two

Many of the the mods in NL may be atheists but many of them use their heads and are good judges at times.
I am a good contributor to sanity on NL and if they check my mentions and replies Excepts where I a try to joke and create fun with my replies.

Many of afonja and IPod jabs on NL are mear jokes and fun that make NL worth visiting per day. So I am a part of that. But I am a Nationalist trying to let ppl see why we need each other treat each other with love.
But when you throw me a jab about my God and belief I might give you a upper cut that wont easily go away.

I am one of the ppl you refered to as Sheeples and that is the reason of the jab you received. Learn to respect the beliefs of others.

As you have called their attention try to call their "At Ease" too grin

If Im banned I shift to other interesting sites like NL and Im coooool with it. grin

You give me a jab because of my God you receive an upper cut. No appology

grin

Now I dont care about being banned for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by headz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
eleojo23:

Would you have said this if the news was about Tonto Dike, Wizkid or Hushpuppi?
No Becuz he isn't Wizkid or Huspuppi.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by logica(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when at rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .
There is rain in Heaven; but it is made of gold. The mansion has bedroom and bed; never mind that you shouldn't need to sleep/rest. You just lie down and close your eyes and pretend to sleep for 8 hours. Then you promptly jump up to go continue singing Hallelujah all day.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Endosteed:
The future is only known to God.Did God tell him that ? Na wa o
yes but he reveals to to those that seek him
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by SalamRushdie: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
logica:
There is rain in Heaven; but it is made of gold. The mansion has bedroom and bed; never mind that you shouldn't need to sleep/rest. You just lie down and close your eyes and pretend to sleep for 8 hours. Then you promptly jump up to go continue singing Hallelujah all day.

grin cheesy
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
tamethem:

Many of the the mods in NL may be atheists but many of them use their heads and are good judges at times.
I am a good contributor to sanity on NL and if they check my mentions and replies Excepts where I a try to joke and create fun with my replies.

Many of afonja and IPod jabs on NL are mear jokes and fun that make NL worth visiting per day. So I am a part of that. But I am a Nationalist trying to let ppl see why we need each other treat each other with love.
But when you throw me a jab about my God and belief I might give you a upper cut that wont easily go away.

I am one of the ppl you refered to as Sheeples and that is the reason of the jab you received. Learn to respect the beliefs of others.

As you have called their attention try to call their "At Ease" too grin

If Im banned I shift to other interesting sites like NL and Im coooool with it. grin

You give me a jab because of my God you receive an upper cut. No appology

grin

Now I dont care about being banned for life
Na wait for you cheesy.
Don't worry about being banned.
It ain't gonna happen at least not because of me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) / Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.