Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (42544 Views)

If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
somehow:
Meaning we will marry and have wives/husbands in heaven? There is going to be heat and sun in heaven that requires us living in houses? There would be robbers in heaven too so we need housing for shelter and protection. Is that what you meant?

A shadow is a reflection of a living or non living thing so?
read Matthew 22:30
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by horrmorr(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
hw will i be able to see mine??
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by ExInferis(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
francesawesome:
you are lost and you need to find yourself. Pray to God to give you the heart to believe

To believe in what? That all your gods of men are charlatans and swindlers?

I'll take my chances.

They wake up one day and claim they speak with god, they call heaven on their mobile phones, they take trips to heaven and see their abodes in the afterlife, they claim to heal the incurably sick, make barren wombs "fruitful", get you magical promotions at work, see your future, and fight satan on stage in front of thousands?

Please!

They're riding on your collective insanity to defraud you of your meager income.

If your pastors can heal, why do christians still go to hospital? If they're prophets, why can't they see their buildings collapsing? Why can't they foresee church massacres and road accidents and plane crashes?

Why can't they tell you all what's coming your way tomorrow?

They don't because they can't.

And they can't because they're mere mortals preying on your greed and gullibility and penchant for mysticism to rid you, deservedly, of your money so they can spend it on themselves and their girlfriends.

You're perfectly free to believe these conmen and blindly give them all your income and see them building universities and hotels and living the life while you sink deeper into the mire of decrepitude and despair.

But it won't make them any less of a fraud, and you a damn fool for falling for it every sunday.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrScribe:

Continue to deceive yourselves. Even a blind man knows that you all worship your pastors.
l don't worship pastor but my living God. People like you go about judging pastor forgetting that judgement belongs to God.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrScribe:

It doesn't make any sense. The god of the Bible was created by man.
The things of God doesn't make sense to the natural man
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
ExInferis:

To believe in what? That all your gods of men are charlatans and swindlers?

I'll take my chances.

They wake up one day and claim they speak with god, they call heaven on their mobile phones, they take trips to heaven and see their abodes in the afterlife, they claim to heal the incurably sick, make barren wombs "fruitful", get you magical promotions at work, see your future, and fight satan on stage in front of thousands?

Please!

They're riding on your collective insanity to defraud you of your meager income.

If your pastors can heal, why do christians still go to hospital? If they're prophets, why can't they see their buildings collapsing? Why can't they foresee church massacres and road accidents and plane crashes?

Why can't they tell you all what's coming your way tomorrow?

They don't because they can't.

And they can't because they're mere mortals preying on your greed and gullibility and penchant for mysticism to rid you, deservedly, of your money so they can spend it on themselves and their girlfriends.

You're perfectly free to believe these conmen and blindly give them all your income and see them building universities and hotels and living the life while you sink deeper into the mire of decrepitude and despair.

But it won't make them any less of a fraud, and you a damn fool for falling for it every sunday.
May God help you. In all these, God loves you more than you can ever imagine
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
francesawesome:
The things of God doesn't make sense to the natural man

How did you know that they are things of God?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
francesawesome:
l don't worship pastor but my living God. People like you go about judging pastor forgetting that judgement belongs to God.

You know what, bro, I don't judge them, I criticize them. How do you expect me to swallow that nonsense about a house in heaven? Why would they need houses in heaven? It's just a question, not passing judgement.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by somehow: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Madam, I know what's there, I am asking you personally to tell me why we need houses in heaven! To do what exactly.
francesawesome:
read Matthew 22:30
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
GOD DID NOT CREATE HEAVEN FOR MAN...THE RIGHTEOUS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH FOREVER...MOREOVER, CHRIST JESUS WILL ALSO LIVE WITH US ON EARTH
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Not in response to the post but ur Bible quote... It doesn't end in verse 9 you know. Verse 10 says "But God hath revealed them to us by His Spirit; for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."
God bless.

KxngKrypt:
" But it is written, eyes have not seen nor have ears heard, neither has entered the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those that love him" -
1 Corinthians 2:9

So stop the deception...
Only sheeples will believe this..
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by 400billionman: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when at rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .

Ask God to give you a revelation.

Then you will know who really spoke anyhow..

There are many verses in the bible to show that heaven has mansions.

Some men even have thrones in heaven, but this is not meant for everybody.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
BELOVE!!! I AM HOLY...THE HOLY AND PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST JESUS HAS SANCTIFIED ME BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT..YOU TOO CAN BE HOLY WHEN YOU PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS...FOR HIS BLOOD WAS POURED OUT FOR ALL{WORLD}...GLORY BE TO GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST MY SAVIOUR FOREVER!!!..AMEN
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by seunny4lif(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Die first then you would see it
Die first then you will know
Fixed
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
GOD HAS ALREADY DONE THAT...CHRIST JESUS IS THE ANSWER. JESUS IS THE SOLUTION
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Lilimax(f): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
gberra:
Have you seen yours lilimax. Can we share?
Yeah! In my fathers house there are many mansion there... embarassed
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Heaven and hell are the creation/projections of our own. When your spiritual progress outgrows the need for such, they cease to exist. In other words, there are people who will go to so called heaven, then it will disappear before them, after a few hundred years "in eternity". Same with hell.

And since there are different projections of heavens, there are various heavens.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by blezdBen: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrScribe:

I know he was created by man that is why everyone thinks of him as a man. That is why they think he needs messengers and an army (angels), that is why they think he must have his own kingdom (heaven).

That is why he has the nature of man: anger, regrets, jealousy.

That was why he created light before sun (because the men that created him did not know that t
he light of the day comes from the sun).

That is why the army in heaven uses swords and horses (because the men who created God never thought that the world would later create advanced technology).

And so many other instances.
Yeah, God is grossly misunderstood by a great deal of people, and I accept that, but the misunderstanding of a fact does not render it untrue does it??
I deliberately avoid getting into verbal tussles with people on this cos ignorance abounds.
PEACE!
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Shalomdee(f): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when at rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .

Jesus said "in my Father's house there are many mansions". So are you saying He is wrong, don't be quick to criticise.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Omoze88: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It's not imagination dear.. It is the exact words of Jesus

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

So start thinking towards this direction
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by gberra: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lilimax:
Yeah! In my fathers house there are many mansion there... embarassed
You're too churchy for my liking. Tell me you go to club &let's see if we may hang out. sad
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by brojoshua: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yes, even as a beast sitting on many waters.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by giddykay: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Same people say no one knows tomorrow but this one is already seeing his house in heaven. So for heaven na housing estate dey abi?! i bin think say na just open space
Lord of savagery!
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by 8stargeneral: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Is allright...but hw many bedroom flat sir?.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by biblia1: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
This man don enjoin tied............. Na so church business be sha
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by wizalpha(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
you cant wait??...why not jxt die so u can go to yur house
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Godschild89: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
It is well. I pray i make heaven. sad
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by kelspleen10(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
dah i tire o

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Ajadiboye(m): 2:36am On Sep 06, 2017
eleojo23:
I have not seen mine yet but I know it is there.

Lols
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Maclver: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2017
I don't like this man(called Adeboye_) a bit.he is always too proud of himself and as you know pride is what led to a Lucifer's downfall
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by win2kwire: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Science can't create life and sustain it. The fake oxygen can't last long before it finishes
Then I have no choice but to say you have the mental intelligence of an ape!

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrScribe:

Yes, I know. That is why I am asking you. Why does heaven need gates? Is Yahweh scared of robbers or afraid that foreign soldiers may sack his kingdom?

Ar u a witness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) / Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.