Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (42541 Views)

If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by logica(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
win2kwire:

Then I have no choice but to say you have the mental intelligence of an ape!
No. Blame ASUU strike. smiley
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
win2kwire:

Then I have no choice but to say you have the mental intelligence of an ape!
Then you have no choice than to keep quiet ill mannered being
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
jonnytad:

Ar u a witness?
No, I am a humanist.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrScribe:

No, I am a humanist.

Hmmmmmm. .... u're nt a christian dear.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Niflheim(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Emperor Constantine, 300AD: I can see an image of a letter "P" in the sky!!!

Catholic Church, Early 20th century: We can see an image of the sun dancing in the sky!!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan, Mid 20th century: I saw a bicycle tyre rolling in the sky!!!

Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Early 21st century: I can see my house in heaven!!!

And they have been passing on the "weed" diligently...............................................from one generation to the next!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by 1Sharon(f): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when at rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .

You smart. You need to open more threads in the religious section

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by 1Sharon(f): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2017
When religious ppl say Atheists ridicule religion. Can't they see that christians do this to the religion themselves?

House in heaven lol

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by ambassagod: 1:13am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:
When religious ppl say Atheists ridicule religion. Can't they see that christians do this to the religion themselves?

House in heaven lol

Most atheists are not intelligent at all.

You read it and understood it to be physical houses which has nothing to do with the scriptures.

Me, I read it and got exactly what he was talking about.

So, when you ridicule, you are simply ridiculing yourself.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by 1Sharon(f): 1:19am On Sep 07, 2017
ambassagod:

not intelligent at all.

You read it and understood it to be physical houses which has nothing to do with the scriptures.

Me, I read it and got exactly what he was talking about.

So, when you ridicule, you are simply ridiculing yourself.

How could I have thought it was physical, when apparently heaven itself isn't physical? undecided

So the house is spiritual?

what the hell is a spiritual house?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by ambassagod: 1:29am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

How could I have thought it was physical, when apparently heaven itself isn't physical? undecided

So the house is spiritual?

what the hell is a spiritual house?

More reasons why you are dull and not intelligent.

Heaven doesn't have one meaning(as in physical meaning "Sky"wink. Biblical heaven, as one of the meanings of heaven is not "SKY", it simply means God's abode.

So stop being lazy, take your ass off nairaland and go research. Goggle will be happy to have you and tutor you.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by 1Sharon(f): 1:39am On Sep 07, 2017
ambassagod:

More reasons why you are dull and not intelligent.

Heaven doesn't have one meaning(as in physical meaning "Sky"wink. Biblical heaven, as one of the meanings of heaven is not "SKY", it simply means God's abode.

So stop being lazy, take your ass off nairaland and go research. Goggle will be happy to have you and tutor you.

It is you who is dull and unintelligent, which is explains why you are a gullible religious zombie.

'Heaven doesn't have one meaning' ? What does this retort have to do with my original post? Where did I imply that it does?

One bible so many interpretaions

your post is as distorted as it thought process.

Get of my mentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by BlueAngel444: 3:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by ambassagod: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2017
1Sharon:

It is you who is dull and unintelligent, which is explains why you are a gullible religious zombie.

'Heaven doesn't have one meaning' ? What does this retort have to do with my original post? Where did I imply that it does?

One bible so many interpretaions

your post is as distorted as it thought process.

Get of my mentions

Seems like this girl thinks ranting cluelessly is a virtue. grin grin

Can someone help her please? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by inkdbetty(f): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
fisher101:
I actually had the privilege of going to heaven few days back and I saw angels praising and singing to the Father. The most beautiful setting and voice I've ever seen and heard. Please I urge you all dont miss heaven for the short pleasures of life. Its not worth it. Cheers
WO!
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by inkdbetty(f): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
francesawesome:
May God help you. In all these, God loves you more than you can ever imagine

This is the only answer christians have to questions or arguments about God or religion.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by demobaba1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I hope There is Gulder, peppersoup, and Access to Nairaland wherever am going..... angry

Bros you are funny joor.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by iamrealdeji(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09
francesawesome:
Jesus is the way the truth and life, no one cometh to the Father except through him. Repent and stop worshipping your fellow man and embrace the true light
Who are the human worshippers between Jesus worshippers and Muslims? Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is a servant of Allah and we don't worship him.
(He has made it) Straight to give warning (to the disbelievers) of a severe punishment from Him, and to give glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a fair reward (i.e. Paradise). (Al-Kahf 18:2)
They shall abide therein forever. (Al-Kahf 18:3)
And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, \Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children).\" (Al-Kahf 18:4)"

No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but blasphemy and a lie. (Al-Kahf 18:5)
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by iamrealdeji(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09
francesawesome:
read your Bible and stop assuming
(He has made it) Straight to give warning (to the disbelievers) of a severe punishment from Him, and to give glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a fair reward (i.e. Paradise). (Al-Kahf 18:2)
And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, \Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children).\" (Al-Kahf 18:4)"

No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but blasphemy and a lie. (Al-Kahf 18:5)
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by FxMasterz: 7:36pm On Apr 09
iamrealdeji:

Satanic lies.

Christians and Jews don't worship Allah. Allah has no son but he has 3 daughters according to your books. Christians abd Jews have never said Allah has a son. We don't know anyone called Allah.

Yahweh is the only true God. The Creator of Heaven and Earth. He has a Son. His name is Jesus. He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the whole world.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Apr 09
celebsnest:
Adeboye said; [b]“It is not how long you live but how well you spend your life, I don’t want to be 120 years old, longevity is good but there is a limit. “People don’t want to die because they don’t know where they are going, I know where I am going, I have seen heaven, I have seen my house in heaven, I know what is waiting for me there, heaven is beautiful, and I can’t wait to go. “I want to finish what I have to do here and finish it well, any of us can go at any moment we have to get ready for home,” 
He therefore challenged Christians to be committed to God more than ever before, saying that: “Many Christians are getting distracted from God”.
“Christians should not forget the most important reason why they are here, adding that it was to show God’s glory.”
The RCCG leader advised other men of God to; “stop playing church and become committed to the almighty God and do their utmost so that when they are leaving they can also say they have fulfilled their purpose.” “It takes a man like you to bring me to Minna at a time like this and I rejoice that I could come.”
This man's scammerific-lies are unbelievable! lipsrsealed
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Iamanoited: 5:10am On Apr 10
WE SHALL BE WITH YOU IN PARADISE.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Iamanoited: 5:11am On Apr 10
WE SHALL BE WITH YOU IN PARADISE.

Orisa37
IJN AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.