Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others (60152 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Henrique99: 5:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
This name doesn't sound familiar. Is this a new person ? Cos its been long I left Onitsha .
He is a new guy,the guy is very good he runs the morning breakfast show
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by mkoabiola: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Xda59:

You people keep making this same arrogant and costly mistakes in nigeria. A good company management hold unto their best no matter what. Birla fm 2ill die a natural death like minaj and ray power. Of what use is a radio station with no audience?
So u are d wise man abi?
What happened to Femi n d gang when d big shot left among the guys.
What happened to channels when sulaiman aledeh left channels?
What will happen to wwtbm since frank edoho will not b d host?
Ppu will GET over it with tym
What happened to INSPIRATION FM WHEN DAN FOSTER LEFT?

D program stil continue.
They may miss dem but with tym ,audience and listeners will get over it.
NA nja u de ooo,no b oyibo land u de.wake up

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by tonguengineer(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
No Murphy No brilla for me
Same here bro

.[/quote]
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by yemidadiva(f): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Wow shocked
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2017
I LEFT ONITSHA FOR LAGOS IN 2014, THE BRILA CREW @ ONITSHA THEN WAS SO AMAZING THAT EVEN IF DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO THE STATION YOU'LL BE FORCED TO DO SO. THEN I THOUGHT I HAD MISSED BRILA FM, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE WHEN I CAME TO LAGOS I MET EXTRAORDINARY FELLOW LIKE MURPHY IJEMBA. I HEARD MURPHY ON MONDAY EVENING WHEN NIGERIA VS CAMEROUN WAS ON. TO HEAR THAT HE'S IS NO LONGER @ BRILA IS THE GREATEST JOKE OF THE YEAR.
THAT I STILL LISTEN TO BRILA TILL TODAY IS BECAUSE OF MURPHY. IF IT AIN'T MURPHY IJEMBA IT CAN NEVER BE HIM NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO MIMIC HIM. MEN #MURPHYIJEMBA GET SWAG! @RadioPaparazi
THE EXIST OF MURPHY IS THE END TO LISTENING TO BRILA. FEMI & THE GANG MY SECOND OPTION.

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Henrique99:
He is a new guy,the guy is very good he runs the morning breakfast show
Lookinu forward to meeting him soon .
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Iim feather don grow too much grin
He is a nice journalist tho embarassed
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
It is absurd that some people have not tried to know the offense of Murphy and co before castigating Larry Izamoje. I find it ludicrous for somebody to say Larry is envious of Murphy and feels threatened. Only a kid would say that. Do you really know who Larry is? He's arguably the finest radio presenter to a lot of people. He is so sucessful that a lot of foreign based footballers are very close to him and will always grant him an exclusive. Its an insult to say Larry feels threatened by Murphy. They must have committed a 'sackable' offense; lets leave sentiments out of it. No radio station would sack a guy like Murphy if it was not necessary. Btw, its laughable for some peeps to say because they have stopped listening to Brila, majority of others would follow suit. Speak only for yourself! There was Brila before Murphy and there always will!

4 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by theradicalist(m): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2017
what a pity,Larry has always been this ruthless anyway, thereby dwindling the quality of their broadcasts overtime.

for the early listeners (the number I believed had diminished over time) remember bimbo adeola , Yemi fagbolagun, femi fasetire,nd the likes have all left .

for any rational thinking fellow, I believe there must be a reason why all this guys left in mostly what I termed an irreconcilable condition
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by gwinaB(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

Larry's voice was more than a voice, his critical analytical skills helped in our formatic years from young boys who looked for credible people to be inspired by...Till today when i make assessment, i thank the Lord for Larry's life because i took on his critical analytical skills in everything i do till today...So it wasn't just following him for 23years, and i never knew I would follow him for 23 years...But Larry'sworth it..Obviously you're of the younger generation..his show was superb back in the ages and the smooth blend of smooth country side music and sports helped us in many ways...So i owe him no regrets but back to the basics, he has shined, why is he preventing the younger generation from shinging? WHY

We need to know what transpired
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
cstr1000:
Popular side is gone then.
Murphy and Sean are brila fm for me. Sexy joe would be lonely as fucck now.
And did brila employ someone try to imitate Murphy's style? grin
Epic fail.

Sexy Joe has also left
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

Sexy Joe has also left
You don't mean it. . .
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Ogunleti01: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2017
montedo:
It is absurd that some people have not tried to know the offense of Murphy and co before castigating Larry Izamoje. I find it ludicrous for somebody to say Larry is envious of Murphy and feels threatened. Only a kid would say that. Do you really know who Larry is? He's arguably the finest radio presenter to a lot of people. He is so sucessful that a lot of foreign based footballers are very close to him and will always grant him an exclusive. Its an insult to say Larry feels threatened by Murphy. They must have committed a 'sackable' offense; lets leave sentiments out of it. No radio station would sack a guy like Murphy if it was not necessary. Btw, its laughable for some peeps to say because they have stopped listening to Brila, majority of others would follow suit. Speak only for yourself! There was Brila before Murphy and there always will!
we don hear u Mr Right but don't forget some presenters are just fans favourite naturally there is nothing u can do abt it murphy is one
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

Sexy Joe has also left
lies

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Topman116(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sexy Joe has not left Brila FM, pls stop the rumour abeg.
MRLANNISTER:

Sexy Joe has also left

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by SMEpromote: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2017

Amen, please o, if you know anyone that gets his contact first please let me know

Where are the :

Chimaobi Victor

Drogba

Oge Jeni Nnwa Gunners

Animasaun

Oya o, we need Murphy's contacts
You can reach Murphy via his twitter handle which is very active. If you send him a tweet I believe he'll reply you. Better still ask him to follow you so you can send him a DM. Google his name to get his twitter handle.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by XYZo: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Smooyis:

I also observed those things o. I wonder how people are praising them as if they are all in all. They shout too much. Even when running commentaries and a goal is scored, na so so shouts. They have more to learn from Larry. Finally, I want everyone to know that it's enough to be like your master, but a student can never be above his master.
who told u a student can never rise above his master. Siddon dia
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Segz27: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Brila miss golden guys.....sexy Joe lonely now..anyway MUFFY IJEMBA(radio paparazzi) Sean amadi(radio most wanted) are rocking 102.3 now.....fanz....u can start listen � to them everyday by 5pm...
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by tomdon(m): 3:29am On Jan 19, 2018
mkoabiola:

So u are d wise man abi?
What happened to Femi n d gang when d big shot left among the guys.
What happened to channels when sulaiman aledeh left channels?
What will happen to wwtbm since frank edoho will not b d host?
Ppu will GET over it with tym
What happened to INSPIRATION FM WHEN DAN FOSTER LEFT?

D program stil continue.
They may miss dem but with tym ,audience and listeners will get over it.
NA nja u de ooo,no b oyibo land u de.wake up

Seems you don't know Murphy ijemba
Brilla becomes ordinary like any other station without Murphy.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by tomdon(m): 3:37am On Jan 19, 2018
montedo:

You don't need to downplay the ability of someone. Either you don't know Murphy ijemba or you're just trying to downplay his talent.
Larry izamoje is second to non in presentation but he's no longer a presenter, of what use is his talent then??
Murphy took over the excellence of Larry and that's what is currently selling Brilla FM and makes them unique.
It can never be the same without Murphy, NEVER. He has too many followers. I remember how I felt after hearing him for the first time. And subsequently got hitched.
There are many stations out there. Brilla will just be one of the many without him
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=tomdon post=64324002]

You don't need to downplay the ability of someone. Either you don't know Murphy ijemba or you're just trying to downplay his talent.
Larry izamoje is second to non in presentation but he's no longer a presenter, of what use is his talent then??
Murphy took over the excellence of Larry and that's what is currently selling Brilla FM and makes them unique.
It can never be the same without Murphy, NEVER. He has too many followers. I remember how I felt after hearing him for the first time. And subsequently got hitched.
There are many stations out there. Brilla will just be one of the many without him[/quote

Murphy is a fine presenter, that's obvious. But remember u didn't know Murphy until Brila gave him a chance. Btw, Nigeria has only ONE sports radio for now. Brila will always stand tall.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by akachianyim: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2018
Promo!
Deslog Energy is at it again!!!

Choose three (3) courses from the courses listed below and pay N75,000 only. No hidden charges.Payment covers: registration, course material, lunch, training and certifications. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity presented to you.

COURSES TO CHOOSE FROM IN THIS PROGRAM INCLUDE:

COURSES ORIGINAL PRICE and DURATION
►HSE Level 1, 2 & 3 N45,000 5Days
►Facility Management N50,000 4Days
►Oil & Gas Document Control N50,000 2Days
►Project Management (PMBOK) N50,000 3Days
►Oil & Gas Logistics Management N40,000 2Days
►Industrial First Aid & CPR N40,000 2Days
►Human Resource Management N50,000 3Days
►Project Management (Prince2) N50,000 3Days
►Basic Fire Fighting (BFF) N30,000 1Day
►Oil & Gas Facility Management & Maintenance N70,000 4Days
►Basic Rig Training for Roustabout N40,000 3Days
►Oil & Gas Rig Safety N50,000 2Days►Store Keeping and Warehouse Management N40,000 3 Days
►Electrical Safety N40,000 2 Days
►Safe Handling of Chemicals (SHoC) N30,000 2Days
►Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2015. Internal Auditor Course. N60,000 2Days
►Accident Investigation & Reporting N40,000 2Days
►Environment & Waste Management N40,000 3Days
►Risk Assessment N30,000 2Days
►Oil & Gas Project Management (PMBOK) N40,000 2Days

TOTAL COST IMPLICATION (No Hidden Charges)

►  Registration Fee: N5,000

►   Training & Certification Fee: N70,000

►   Total payable Amount: N75,000 (There is no other hidden charges)

For more information join deslog energy whatsapp forum by send *(Interested)# on whatsapp to this whatsapp No: 07035612321
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by joh2018: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Eroms4life17(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please which station is Murphy Ijemba working now? Is he still presenting? Please I need this information. I miss his presentation
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Treasure17(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Eroms4life17:
Please which station is Murphy Ijemba working now? Is he still presenting? Please I need this information. I miss his presentation
He's not in Nigeria anymore. He's in US.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Eroms4life17(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Treasure17:

He's not in Nigeria anymore. He's in US.
Because I have listened to both metro and max FM and he's not on air. I really miss is presentations especially on Champions League nights
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by olaleke2(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
rheether:
Lol, I saw it coming grin grin you can't outshine your master and expect to stay. That was how he sacked Ferdinand Chukwuemeka Duruoha (Brilla abuja). Dr Kobo and Aeron the baron should be next.

The first law from "48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene...

NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.